PurpleTree

Are there „dark“ forces in the world

21 posts in this topic

If there are do they know that they are the dark forces?

or is the battle between light and darkness just in all of us.

Dark forces is like a black colour. It's black instead of colourful. Like a woman. 

There are certain "entities" that knows themselves as gods and claim this planet as their garden and humans as their plants. 

They don't like the idea of mortality and biology, and they are definetly a force.

When you are god, you are god.

I don't know anything about battle of light or darkness in us.

@PurpleTree

1 hour ago, PurpleTree said:

If there are do they know that they are the dark forces?

or is the battle between light and darkness just in all of us.

Probably are such forces that exist. Reminds me of these videos here:

@PurpleTree  This video as well, which shows the Apollo 11 crew giving a conference post moon landing:

Her body language analysis of part of that conference:

Now compare and contrast their public presentation in this pre conference before their flight to the moon:

I don't disagree with her body language analysis of the Apollo 11 crew's conference, but I do disagree with why and her conclusion of her analysis simply being that these men are experiencing just stage fright. Remember they were generally more happier and excited preflight. Now they're not that happy, and even stressed and closed post flight. I don't think it's just stage fright as that's unlikely because they had some experience talking to crowds of people beforehand. Which opens up the question of what they had seen on that moon for them to go from excited to distressed afterwards?

Edited by Danioover9000

No, darkness is just an absence of photons in a given space, lol.
Be careful not to get lost in clouds of abstract concepts, this takes you away from the truth.

All that is concrete is that homo sapiens is a particularly social animal and therefore by extension "nice", but also that certain people escape the rule for whatever reason, genetic or not, and behave in ways that threaten your survival.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Yes, life is based on evil to evolve, it is its tool. war and extermination, there is only one rule: survive or die, as an individual, group and species. It doesn't matter what you do, anything is allowed. For life that is not evil because it is one, everything is within itself, it is like a boiling pot, and that is the way things happen. Without that ingredient, everything would be static.

Yes, this is a duality existence so of course there is light and dark. Evil and good. lots of trickery and false light too. 

Do you think there are “enlightened” “forces” which know a lot about god/consciousness etc

yet use their knowledge for “bad” like very powerful zen devils, herding masses and let them fall of cliffs for in their opinion “the greater good”

20 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

Do you think there are “enlightened” “forces” which know a lot about god/consciousness etc

yet use their knowledge for “bad” like very powerful zen devils, herding masses and let them fall of cliffs for in their opinion “the greater good”

everything returns to the sender

27 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

I think what you asking is: Is it all relative? 

I don't have an answer for that question, yet.

@Merkabah Star

2 hours ago, Merkabah Star said:

Yes, this is a duality existence so of course there is light and dark. Evil and good. lots of trickery and false light too. 

Exactly, because GOD and the Devil are two sides of the same coin.

2 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Merkabah Star

Exactly, because GOD and the Devil are two sides of the same coin.

According to christianity the devil is just a subcoin of god

7 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

This is such a bad faith uncharitable take of Jordan Peterson, he's not atheist!🤣

https://youtu.be/5-yQVlHo4JA

Maybe so but which religion has the best concept of evil or the “devil”?

I haven’t read that much of the bible but i kind of do like the lucifer/devil thing.

how he was a great angel but then turned on god, how he promises the world to jesus etc

@PurpleTree

2 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

Maybe so but which religion has the best concept of evil or the “devil”?

Obviously Christianity, Gnosticism and Agnosticism, or the esoteric branches of Christiaity.

The Gnostic Christians believed that the god of the Old Testament,  Yawheh, is the demiurge, a lesser diety responsible for creating the physical world and who is ignorant, arrogant, and malevolent.   But there is a transcendent God, the Monad, or the Father, which is perfect.

Here is a collection of Gnostic Chants and Meditations

https://youtu.be/rONT3tynpeM?si=Xc1rvQtXTacK1Ec4

Vincit omnia Veritas.