Leo Gura

Announcement - Forum Crash Recovery

52 posts in this topic

Report button is broken since the crash,not recovering for the second day...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

I also keep getting logged out and shown the login page with no CSS styling ever since the crash

5 hours ago, something_else said:

I also keep getting logged out and shown the login page with no CSS styling ever since the crash

@Leo Gura it's the same for me on chrome based browsers, both on pc and mobile. Firefox is fine for some reason.

12 hours ago, something_else said:

Are you ticking the 'Remember Me' box when you log in?

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

On 10/19/2023 at 4:58 PM, Leo Gura said:

The forum crashed last night. Restoring it resulted in about 1 day's worth of data loss. Anything you posted after 6:00am 10/18/23 was lost.

Sorry.

Things should be working fine now.

I thought I did something wrong this whole time. Damn, the mind is tricky! Clarity does go a long way.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Serious problem trying to access the forum with mobile, can only do with computer. The message keeps saying error code EX144. Can anyone explain that error code to me? All I got was it's a problem with texts which says nothing about my mobile issues connecting to this forum.

5 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

Serious problem trying to access the forum with mobile, can only do with computer. The message keeps saying error code EX144. Can anyone explain that error code to me? All I got was it's a problem with texts which says nothing about my mobile issues connecting to this forum.

I second that! But for me it's the opposite. I can visit the forum via mobile phone but not on my computer via firefox or chrome.

Edited by Starlight321

On 25/10/2023 at 1:23 PM, Danioover9000 said:

Yep, same problem.

On 24/10/2023 at 11:48 AM, RickyFitts said:

Are you ticking the 'Remember Me' box when you log in?

Yup. It logs me back in once I go directly to any forum thread, but if I just try to visit /forum it's not working.

1 hour ago, something_else said:

Yep, same problem.

Yup. It logs me back in once I go directly to any forum thread, but if I just try to visit /forum it's not working.

The browser you're using could be a factor, going off what others have said, which one are you using? I'm on Microsoft Edge which mostly works fine for this forum (though I still can't embed links).

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

42 minutes ago, RickyFitts said:

The browser you're using could be a factor, going off what others have said, which one are you using? I'm on Microsoft Edge which mostly works fine for this forum (though I still can't embed links).

Chrome. Even if that's true, this is still an issue. The website should work on all browsers, especially the most popular one. There are significantly less people online than usual so I don't think it's a particularly isolated issue.

2 hours ago, something_else said:

Yup. It logs me back in once I go directly to any forum thread, but if I just try to visit /forum it's not working

Refresh the page when it looks like you're logged out. And then a miracle will happpen. 

Those you do not forgive you fear.