Mesopotamian

Success Is A Myth, Start Tapping Into Your Family's Fortune

14 posts in this topic

Many of us find themselves stranded, and unable to make it in this world, and would want to believe that we need to succeed and be able to support ourselves, but success isn't for everyone, and I've known may people whom their sons and daughter don't need to work, but they make them do so, and it's basically a means of control (Keep them busy) and driven by fear and insecurities. However it makes no sense if your dad makes millions of dollars that you need to engage in capitalism yourself, but rather than you need to raise your consciousness level and try to heal the world, especially that there's no excuse today when resources like actualized.org do exist. 

All you need is to learn how to tap into your family's money, and have some of that in order to use it to survive, while you yourself try to become a better human being and maybe one day you will be able to heal this world and lessen the suffering of it's people, animals, planets, and ecosystem. 

For the above purpose, I would use games, and use arguments against those that they push onto you. I would take ownership of the whole situation and think in the direction that if my parents are stupid, dumb, selfish mother fuckers, but they have tons of money, I need to be able to have access to that money, rather than staying miserable and working my ass off just to be able to physically survive. 

@Mesopotamian I get it, but it also sounds like an excuse to stay immature. Doesn't seem very sustainable either, one day your parents will retire or pass away.
Also If you want a family yourself you need to be able to provide for your children, a flimsy immature attitude won't fly then.

5 hours ago, Vrubel said:

@Mesopotamian I get it, but it also sounds like an excuse to stay immature. Doesn't seem very sustainable either, one day your parents will retire or pass away.
Also If you want a family yourself you need to be able to provide for your children, a flimsy immature attitude won't fly then.

Money in the world is limited after all. You can't forge money too. so if you make money yourself, it's taken from somebody else's pocket right? so why not take it from your parent's pocket?

13 minutes ago, Mesopotamian said:

Money in the world is limited after all. You can't forge money too. so if you make money yourself, it's taken from somebody else's pocket right? so why not take it from your parent's pocket?

You Nickname match exactly with your Vibe, Dont you Love your Parents? Work with Them, they Gave Birth to you Man. 

@Mesopotamian There is nothing wrong with working for or with your parents if your father has a business for example. However, you still have to EARN money and not be a leech. More importantly, develop yourself and your skills. 

Edited by Vrubel

@Vrubel yea but "earning" is a loaded concept... Why not try using "hoarding" instead? 

I see where you are coming from but this concept is simply too naiive to ever work for most people. Most do not want or care off raising their conciousness and doing better for their world. Therefore it's reasonable to assume for a parent that their child is the same way, and if that's the case, the child needs to learn how to fend for themselves instead of staying spoiled.

7 hours ago, Mesopotamian said:

@Vrubel yea but "earning" is a loaded concept... Why not try using "hoarding" instead? 

“Hoarding” is a money management strategy not a way of making money.
This strategy is vulnerable to inflation, try at least to invest a portion of your hoarded money on the stock market. Also there is nothing wrong to use money to enjoy and enrich your life. 

Success is not just about dollars and cents. A lot of people with money are miserable. Do you call that success. Money helps to buy things and can make your life a lot easier but it doesn't guarantee success in other ways.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

Last time I checked, my parents didn't make millions of dollars but I'll check again.

Thanks for sharing this life hack with us.

I don't see what's wrong with that if you have that option. It's just usually it comes with alot of strings attached, so depends on your family situation. 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。