Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,527 posts in this topic

Heartbreaking how many cultures have been removed due to Islamic occupation of the middle east. 

The middle east looked differently prior to Islam, many many beautiful cultures. Huge variety.

And now there is Islamic superiority there and everyone who is not a Muslim is doomed to constant violence and terror attacks.

Islam occupied 50 countries, and nobody's care but when Jews return to their only homeland after being occupied and expelled twice, everyone shouts that Jews are occupiries of the poor Muslims.

And not only that, they expect from Israel to tolerate the abuse of the Muslim Arabs who call themselves Palestinians and "treat them better" despite these poor Palestinians wanting to eliminate all the Jews, and despite Jordon, Lebanon and Syria still treating the Palestinians in their territory like a class B citizens. The quality of life of Palestinians in Arab countries are worse that the life quality of Palestinians of the WB and Gaza together.

Yet, nobody cares about Palestinians in the Arab countries 🙂

Syria alone expelled 850,000 Palestinians. Nobody cares. 

What an hypocritical world 🤦🏼‍♀️

Edited by Lila9

Let Love In

42 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Is it reasonable and safe to tell a user to come visit and judge yourself in Israel,

I meant generally. But Israel itself is quite OK even now. besides the missiles being shot to here every couple of hours but maybe that only me that got used to it.

You don't like conformity, yet you excuse the conformity and group think in Israel and Zionism?

In what context? I don't understand.

How is Palestinian culture stage red? Do you mean HAMAs or Palestinians in general,

hamas has not been elected in open air. Those civilians who elected it and those civilians who were dance in glory in the streets after 7.10.

Those are civilians who educate their children to kill Israelis and to think Shahids are herous.

Is the cause for Palestinian's collective mental health disorder caused by Israel's actions?

But this ideology was here also in 1930's with Amin El Husseini and his supporter which was before Israel.

Hezbollah in Lebanon (aren't occupied by anyone and anything) holds the same ideology.

Their barbarians views towards other groups within them too.

How is healthy stage blue better than excess stage orange?

Stage orange has gone too far in his technicall view of life, health, mental health and forgot the importance of meaning and spirit from stage blue.

How is 'transcend, include and forget.' the right framing, considering you misquoted Ken Wilbur's 'transcend and include.'. Why include 'forget.'? Is there something you want the world to forget about Israel's actions?

Partially forget but it doesn't sound as good :P Not everything I write is because of Israel Lol

Why are you personifying Spiral Dynamics colours when this modal is about human values evolution:

But why not a single person develop also in this way?

I am not saying this is perfect but rather the reality is very complicated and the development is also in parallel.

Someone get in a year for example 25% of green and from them he makes 9% of yellow which from them 0.6% of turquoise.

And the year after 15%, 11% and 1.3% respectively.

Thats at least how I feel it happening in real life for myself.

Zionists and nationalists who are similar to Nazi Germany?

How it can be even 0.1% that way this is crazy you will have to explain this claim.

Is Israel and Israelis then, by your meaning of development, not developed enough?

Israel is blue-orange-green and have a lot to developed into of course.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

@Lila9

3 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

Heartbreaking how many cultures have been removed due to Islamic occupation of the middle east. 

The middle east looked differently prior to Islam, many many beautiful cultures. Huge variety.

And now there is Islamic superiority there and everyone who is not a Muslim is doomed to constant violence and terror attacks.

Islam occupied 50 countries, and nobody's care but when Jews return to their only homeland after being occupied and expelled twice, everyone shouts that Jews are occupiries of the poor Muslims.

And not only that, they expect from Israel to tolerate the abuse of the Muslim Arabs who call themselves Palestinians and "treat them better" despite these poor Palestinians wanting to eliminate all the Jews, and despite Jordon, Lebanon and Syria still treating the Palestinians in their territory like a class B citizens. The quality of life of Palestinians in Arab countries are worse that the life quality of Palestinians of the WB and Gaza together.

Yet, nobody cares about Palestinians in the Arab countries 🙂

What an hypocritical world 🤦🏼‍♀️

How is it heartbreaking that many cultures were removed when Islam occupied the middle east, taking into account the rampant rapes and pillaging that these tribal cultures often do with each other due to differences in worship, in iconography, in having multiple nature deities, in having fringe worldviews? Those stage purple/red tribes can't even agree on a consensus reality that doesn't include their tribe as the dominant structure in that consensus, and when Islam emerged as a religion seeking to unify under it's organized religious structure the many tribes, the many stage red/purple tribes violently resisted.

Yes, I agree the middle east looked so differently before Islam emerged out of necessity, so many varieties of deity worship, tribalism, tribal warfare, slavery, murders and rapes, vast and huge in so many ways to live life per tribal structure that who knows who had the right way to live life? Do you know which tribal structure is best for the world then? Do you know which way of tribal life is best in the middle east?

Yes I know right? When Islam has superiority everyone in that place is so violent under the caliphate Islamic subjugation, under the Sufi and Shia differences and similarities, with their interpretations of the Quran. Damn, Indonesia and it's Muslim dominant Islands so violent, it's a miracle how Islam can mix well with Hinduism and Buddhism and Christianity in some of those Islands.

I agree nobody cares about Palestinians and those other 50 occupied Islamic countries, but conversely nobody cared to point out that Israel is pseudo copying Nazi Germany's expansionism and mistreatment of Palestinians in Gaza and West bank as second class citizens, to guess what? being called an anti-Semite, maybe worse than being called Islamophobic right?

1 hour ago, Lila9 said:

A Zionist = a Jew who wants to live in his only ancestral land. So simple.

It's not simple though, or at least not in this regard. It has been said: most Jews aren't Zionists, and most Zionists aren't Jewish.

Factoring in Christian Zionism, for example.

And Political Zionism wasn't as concerned with ancestral homelands, as the Messianic Zionists.

Which leads to the question: Are the Religious Zionists exploiting the Political Zionists?

I have a lot of empathy for the Political Zionists - it's not an unreasonable movement. But Religious Zionism is crazy, racist, dangerous, and spiritually malfunctioned.

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Lila9

How is it heartbreaking that many cultures were removed when Islam occupied the middle east, taking into account the rampant rapes and pillaging that these tribal cultures often do with each other due to differences in worship, in iconography, in having multiple nature deities, in having fringe worldviews? Those stage purple/red tribes can't even agree on a consensus reality that doesn't include their tribe as the dominant structure in that consensus, and when Islam emerged as a religion seeking to unify under it's organized religious structure the many tribes, the many stage red/purple tribes violently resisted.

Yes, I agree the middle east looked so differently before Islam emerged out of necessity, so many varieties of deity worship, tribalism, tribal warfare, slavery, murders and rapes, vast and huge in so many ways to live life per tribal structure that who knows who had the right way to live life? Do you know which tribal structure is best for the world then? Do you know which way of tribal life is best in the middle east?

Yes I know right? When Islam has superiority everyone in that place is so violent under the caliphate Islamic subjugation, under the Sufi and Shia differences and similarities, with their interpretations of the Quran. Damn, Indonesia and it's Muslim dominant Islands so violent, it's a miracle how Islam can mix well with Hinduism and Buddhism and Christianity in some of those Islands.

I agree nobody cares about Palestinians and those other 50 occupied Islamic countries, but conversely nobody cared to point out that Israel is pseudo copying Nazi Germany's expansionism and mistreatment of Palestinians in Gaza and West bank as second class citizens, to guess what? being called an anti-Semite, maybe worse than being called Islamophobic right?

Islam is the problem in the Middle East! Not zionism that literally says that only Jews can live in a specific area and everyone else has to die horribly! Don't pay attention to Zionism. Instead pay attention to Islam which is similar to Judaism and Christianity! 

1 hour ago, Twentyfirst said:

Islam is the problem in the Middle East! Not zionism that literally says that only Jews can live in a specific area and everyone else has to die horribly! Don't pay attention to Zionism. Instead pay attention to Islam which is similar to Judaism and Christianity! 

Zionism is literally only 50-60 years old in the middle-east. It doesn't belong there in the first place. All pasty white people who wouldn't survive a week in the sun without getting cancer.

Edited by StarStruck

17 hours ago, Vrubel said:

man... Just look at Gaza right now... Aren't you supposed to care for these people?

Just imagine having a leadership that dehumanizes the shit out of you. 500km of tunnels, not a single civilian shelter! It does a horrific attack and then goes back to hide under your family's house. It absolutely doesn't give a fuck whether you live or die or how many of its own will get buried under the rubble. But Hey, we killed Jews, so totally worth it!

This is not the path of resistance, it's the path of being as dumb as a brick wall.  

The path of peace is the only path (especially for Palestinians if they want to be viewed as normal humans, first and foremost by their own government.)

Hamas is enjoying widespread support among Palestinians, both in Gaza and the West Bank. When Israel withdraws from Gaza, they will simply re-elect Hamas. And if any elections ever take place in the West Bank, Hamas will rule it also. This war has guaranteed Israel will never be safe, since the Palestinians now want Hamas more than ever. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

4 hours ago, Lila9 said:

When did Syria expel 850,000 Palestinians?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

8 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

Hamas is enjoying widespread support among Palestinians, both in Gaza and the West Bank. When Israel withdraws from Gaza, they will simply re-elect Hamas. And if any elections ever take place in the West Bank, Hamas will rule it also. This war has guaranteed Israel will never be safe, since the Palestinians now want Hamas more than ever. 

Thats why IDF has to stay in the west bank.

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

Gaza a week before the war. Now a civilization gone with the wind. Because why choose life when you can kill Jews? 

1 hour ago, How to be wise said:

Idk if thats true but after what Israel has done since Oct 7th I would imagine that they want even more revenge than they did before. You know theres something called cause and effect 

53 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

Gaza a week before the war. Now a civilization gone with the wind. Because why choose life when you can kill Jews? 

Jews are the thousand year victims here. Nazis, being expelled from land many times, having enemies everywhere. Why does everyone apparently choose killing Jews over life? You tell us 

20 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

Jews are the thousand year victims here. Nazis, being expelled from land many times, having enemies everywhere. Why does everyone apparently choose killing Jews over life? You tell us 

What about you study that history yourself instead of using anti-semitic dog whistles.

Edited by Vrubel

7 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

What about you study that history yourself instead of using anti-semitic dog whistles.

So if I question why Hitler hated Jews so much and why Jews have never been able to maintain their own state before (now the only way they can do it is through force) and were basically homeless wandering the Earth for centuries I am anti semitic? Even though thats the first question that would pop into anyones head? The second question that pops into my head is why can't I question these things without being called a Jew hater? 

@Twentyfirst Dude, you write so incoherently and "out there" that I can barely understand you. If you have historical questions you can study it in depth or ask chatgpt or something. Nobody is hiding anything from you, the topics of Jewish history and anti-semitism have been widely researched. 

I didn't call you anti-Semitic (I don't know you or care to know you), I pointed out that you suggested a very common anti-Semitic dog whistle used by the extreme right. 

Edited by Vrubel

27 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

@Twentyfirst Dude, you write so incoherently and "out there" that I can barely understand you. If you have historical questions you can study it in depth or ask chatgpt or something. Nobody is hiding anything from you, the topics of Jewish history and anti-semitism have been widely researched. 

I didn't call you anti-Semitic (I don't know you or care to know you), I pointed out that you suggested a very common anti-Semitic dog whistle used by the extreme right. 

Can't trust history when it comes to Jews ;) 

@Twentyfirst

7 hours ago, Twentyfirst said:

Of course! Islam is the problem in the Middle East, not the demon worshipping pagans that existed before Islam! Clearly Zionism are angels that proclaim only god's chosen people can live in Judea, and Jerusalem, and nobody else! Easily other religions like Christianity and Islam, even Hinduism and Buddhism have indoctrination tactics in their scriptures, but not the Torah in Judaism! Every religion out there deluded and trying to convert people by texting, but not Zionists proclaiming they are god's chosen people!

And NetanYahu is the new yahoo!

1 minute ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Twentyfirst

Of course! Islam is the problem in the Middle East, not the demon worshipping pagans that existed before Islam! Clearly Zionism are angels that proclaim only god's chosen people can live in Judea, and Jerusalem, and nobody else! Easily other religions like Christianity and Islam, even Hinduism and Buddhism have indoctrination tactics in their scriptures, but not the Torah in Judaism! Every religion out there deluded and trying to convert people by texting, but not Zionists proclaiming they are god's chosen people!

And NetanYahu is the new yahoo!

Taoism ftw!!

If you can talk about it it isn't true ;) 

@Twentyfirst

5 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

Taoism ftw!!

If you can talk about it it isn't true ;) 

NAH! Taoism is warm and cool, but Imma project Kanshou and Bakuya, way cooler. Peace through archery!

Edited by Danioover9000