Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,527 posts in this topic

Maybe this is the problem with Islam. Muslims are extremely proud, if they had their pride safe, they would be benevolent. Many have a noble character, but the repeated humiliations, both by the Jews and by America, have filled them with hatred, and that is why they are becoming more and more radicalized. For example, the Chechens fought fiercely against Russia, and now they are friends of Russia. They demonstrated their courage, total war, with a huge enemy, and now the Chechens are happy, their self-esteem is safe, but the Arabs...they can't look in the mirror, they feel shit. They have been crushed again and again with enormous ease, like children facing adults. they suffer a lot , they can't live with that

@Breakingthewall

48 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Maybe this is the problem with Islam. Muslims are extremely proud, if they had their pride safe, they would be benevolent. Many have a noble character, but the repeated humiliations, both by the Jews and by America, have filled them with hatred, and that is why they are becoming more and more radicalized. For example, the Chechens fought fiercely against Russia, and now they are friends of Russia. They demonstrated their courage, total war, with a huge enemy, and now the Chechens are happy, their self-esteem is safe, but the Arabs...they can't look in the mirror, they feel shit. They have been crushed again and again with enormous ease, like children facing adults. they suffer a lot , they can't live with that

When you have Israel, and the governing majority body who are ethnocentric Zionists that hate on Christians and Muslims in Israel, elected into being politicians, pushing for a 2 state party ethnostate, I think you should understand and empathize with how Muslims and some Christians in that area feel, getting attacked by alt right Israelis, who again majority are in positions of power.

Some of the points being made here should give you a clue to how multi-fasceted this issue is. There are a lot of near-unsolvable issues that all contribute to the current state this region is in.

Glory to Israel

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/10/13/world/middleeast/hamas-iran-israel-attack.html?smid=nytcore-android-share

If you don't have access to nytimes you can read it here:

Note that this is not about freeing palestinians. This is primarily about a general Arab-Israel conflict. It's important to remember this because the perpetrators of this act did not do it for the sake of the palestinian people.

It seems there is confirmed intel now that this is supposed to be the first step to a total war with Israel which seeks to destroy the state entirely.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

@PurpleTree

9 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

I was wondering what the anti zionist rabbi is doing these days

Yeah that guy! I remember him, watched a VICE video on him, Feminist reporter was so based, the love and compassion lost on her. Total respect for him to be able to be that loving. Israel should learn from him.

I've exhausted the topic. The Jews are at fault 100%. They should never been accepted in that in the first place. Not only have they abused the openness of the Arabs now they have the audacity to act like the victims while occupying stolen land.

If we even had footage of 10% of the ethnic cleansing that is currently happening, Israel would be treated as Hitler 2.0 like it is. If every day Israel beats and kills 1-2 Palestinians and rapes them, nobody sees it, when they fight back it's "terrorism".  
The only status quo is Palestinians in a jail (Gaza) and their lives are like hell since they're basically like prisoners of the Israelis, I would even justify the Hamas shooting, when you're pushed against a wall you don't have time to consider options, since you're done regardless you don't have anything to lose too.
Now imagine how more escalated it gets when Israel gets support for almost everyone, it thinks it is doing god's work, and views Arabs as less human.

13 minutes ago, Socrates said:

The Jews are at fault 100%.

Nice nuance!

norris.gif

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Nice nuance!

norris.gif

Nuance doesn't mean equating two unequal parts buddy, when one party controls your water, electricity and internet it is not even a war it is a genocide. When they control all that they control the narrative. I've seen enough, Dropping white phosphorus on civilians? These guys are crossing the line.

This situation right now would be the equivalent of some Jews running out of concentration camps killing the nazis, and the world screaming "why do you hate the germans"? 

2 hours ago, Scholar said:

Some of the points being made here should give you a clue to how multi-fasceted this issue is. There are a lot of near-unsolvable issues that all contribute to the current state this region is in.

I love Peter Zehain's analysis! But one thing that bugs me is that he said Argentina would become a powerhouse a few years ago lol Argentina is a completely broken country nowadays with 130% inflation.

1 hour ago, Socrates said:

The Jews are at fault 100%.

Nah, the British.
If they hadn't promised Palestine to themselves, the Meccans, and the Zionists at the beginning of the 20th Century when it still belonged to the Ottomans there wouldn't have been this shit show.

8 hours ago, Socrates said:

The Jews entered Israel by buying land from the Arabs, but they began the massacres with the progrom of Jews of 1920 and it was constant. The reasons were always religious. There was a civil war where the Arabs tried to exterminate the Jews in 1947, then an extermination invasion where a coalition of countries went to kill the Jews, then Yom Kippur, the same. Constant terrorism, constant intention to kill. So, when a terrorist group that wants to exterminate the Jews takes power in Gaza, they are locked up. It's not that strange.

Edited by Breakingthewall

Don't lose your shit, this is being offered as one perspective for you to contemplate:

9 hours ago, Buck Edwards said:

I'm excited for your new batch of videos that will be coming soon. I'm sure they are about things you have never discussed before. New stuff. Yay! 

6ad05e004c0840e66692431bec6fd83b.gif

Is he done making videos? Been a while since an upload and he's usually active on this forum.