Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,522 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Merkabah Star said:

he or she

25 year old male :) 

2 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Unreal. Why do we even fund the UN? To rape Israelis? 

Good move

What?! you suspend the funding of an organization that is responsible  for the well being of millions of Palestinians refugees (most of them outside Hammas) over a dozen of bad employees? 

This represents the attitude that Israel followed since the start of this war. Defend ourselves, so we are justified to make genocides. Somr rouge UNRWA employees, so Suspend all their funding. Shame on western countries to fall for such silly arguments.

10 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

What?! you suspend the funding of an organization that is responsible  for the well being of millions of Palestinians refugees (most of them outside Hammas) over a dozen of bad employees?

What is the proportion of verified personnel that aided Hamas? The size of that proportion determines whether it is justified or pure bs policy.

11 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Defend ourselves, so we are justified to make genocides

I think it has become quite clear at this point Israel is heavily abusing the Hamas attack to create smokescreen for further advance of their right wing Zionist agendas.

Wanting to annex Gaza and taking more of West Bank territory being part of it.

If Israel starts settling again in Gaza it would be a disaster for the region and destroy all hopes for peace (if there are any left).

@LSD-Rumi But this organization is responsible for deadly education that teaches killing and jihad, then it is best to look for another organizations or to create something new. Why to insist on a comfortable illness? It is better to suffer a short them uncomfortable if we want to heal the situation long term. This is how life works.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF.

6 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

What is the proportion of verified personnel that aided Hamas? The size of that proportion determines whether it is justified or pure bs policy.

Israel Accused 28 people of Engaging in the 7th October attack or celebrating it, this is out of the 28000 workers of UNRWA.

2 hours ago, Nivsch said:

I don't understand the apartheid accusation. Because first of all, Israeli Arabs get full individual as well as collective rights and freedom here.

From what I have seen Israeli Arabs live quite well and technically better than they would in other countries in the region (except maybe gulf countries). However, I am not sure whether they have full legal rights and political representation, I am talking about Israeli muslims here. But I am not informed a lot so just speculating here. I think you might know this better.

2 hours ago, Nivsch said:

About the Palestinians in the west bank, I agree that their area is partially sorverign and partially shared with the Israelis settlements, when IDF has to be in guard to secure those settlements and the west bank borders. Ok.

But when is the apartheid here?

And if one thinks there is apartheid, what is he/she expects? To not guard our borders?

Biggest issue I have seen here is that West Bank territories often are islands surrounded by a Israeli sea. It is a very problematic distribution of land because if I want to go from X to Y city in the West Bank I need to go through Israel which means going through military checkpoints, being questioned etc. It is quite frustrating. And I think illegal settlements are a reason why the sea exists in the first place. There was no sea before 1964, most of it comes from illegal stealing of land in the last 40 years or so. 

Also I have seen that Israelis do random house searches with no warrants at 12 on the evening. Imagine living like that. These policies I do not support. Israel should just have a normal border with West Bank and if they want to go in Israel, sure control them. Every country does. But thats it.

3 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

@LSD-Rumi But this organization is responsible for deadly education that teaches killing and jihad, then it is best to look for another organizations or to create something new. Why to insist on a comfortable illness?

UNRWA is not responsible for teaching terrorism, Hammas is. UNRWA build schools, provide medications and vaccines. There are a lot of such facilities in my country, Jordan, non of them engage in teaching terrorism. 

2 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Israel Accused 28 people of Engaging in the 7th October attack or celebrating it, this is out of the 28000 workers of UNRWA.

Well if it is just 28 out of 28.000 it is a crazy small ratio, 1 in 1000.

You probably have more rapists and murderers in most countries than 1 in 1000. 

:D 

16 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

@LSD-Rumi But this organization is responsible for deadly education, then it is best to lookfor another organizations or to create something new.

There are issues in large scale organisations. That doesn't mean its the sole intent of the organisation. If there are a few bad segments within it that are overlooked they should be investigated and persecuted. But that doesn't mean stopping the whole organisation itself which is a life line for Palestinians - especially the day after a plausible case for Genocide has been ruled.

UNRWA represents and symbolises the existence of refugees and the right of return for them - this is something Israel doesn't want to exist because it reminds the world of the existence of Israel's wrong actions that led to a refugee situation in Gaza in the first place. They also don't want UNRWA to keep alive the idea of a right to return which they facilitate and that Israel wouldn't want for Gazans to return when expelled from Gaza. Just yesterday there was a event about establishing settlements in Gaza with 12 out of 36 Knesset member present. Should we now defund the Knesset because of this violation? What about Epstein files and mossad connections, should we defund Mossad?

How many IDF have committed war crimes? What about all we have seen in the past 3 months with there arrogant tik tok videos and journalists. Should the whole IDF be defunded? Should the US de-fund Israel because it has committed war crimes, been accused of plausible genocide, does ethnic cleansing in West Bank, has someone who Israeli's themselves called a terrorist (Ben Gvir) in their cabinet? 

This has been done strategically by Israel - released the report and allegation the day of the hearing if it wasn't in their favour (which it wasn't) to distract from it and punish the UN. America is doing Israels dirty work , and now with escalations by the US army casualties in Syria/Jordan they are calling for war with Iran which will have ripple affects globally if allowed to happen. All because the US can't stop Israel from massacring and would rather pursue imperialism and war profits.

Edited by zazen

10 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

UNRWA is not responsible for teaching terrorism, Hammas is. UNRWA build schools, provide medications and vaccines. There are a lot of such facilities in my country, Jordan, non of them engage in teaching terrorism. 

So all the posts about unrwa connections to terror are wrong?

I see many like that.

But heard things (honestly I remember vagualy) in the last decade and before too.

Every time this name pops up with some direct or less direct connection to terror.

No chance this is only some bad apples.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF.

22 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

@LSD-Rumi But this organization is responsible for deadly education that teaches killing and jihad, then it is best to look for another organizations or to create something new. Why to insist on a comfortable illness? It is better to suffer a short them uncomfortable if we want to heal the situation long term. This is how life works.

Whats a problem for you isn't necessary a problem for someone else. You may not like Hamas or UNRWA because you think they are terrorists but in their POV you are the terrorist and they are the right ones. Why would they surrender their position just to make you feel better? Would you surrender your position to make them feel better?

Edited by Twentyfirst

25 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Since when can someone tell us what we can and cannot celebrate? 

20 hours ago, Twentyfirst said:

Whats a problem for you isn't necessary a problem for someone else. You may not like Hamas or UNRWA because you think they are terrorists but in their POV you are the terrorist and they are the right ones. Why would they surrender their position just to make you feel better? Would you surrender your position to make them feel better?

You must be jocking.

The Allied are also nazis in the eyes of the nazis. The immune system is the virus in the eyes of the virus.

Choose a side based on your healthy common sense. You can't differentiate between health and illness with logic, you must be intuitive and connect with some higher common sense.

This "woke" radical relativism can bring nothing but hell.

Edited by Nivsch

@Nivsch Celebrating injustice is sick and wrong. I think what people mean when they celebrated was that they are celebrating the liberation of breaking free from being caged in by Israel - not the deaths and massacring that Hamas were doing that they were unaware of at the time. 

When wars are won, the winning side celebrate at victory, should they celebrate after so many deaths? Who knows, war is bad for all in general. Unnecessary death over diplomacy. Should Israeli's be celebrating the eradication of Gaza and the settlements expansion in it as the video below shows:

One is a celebration of liberation while the other is a celebration of legitimising ethnic cleansing, displacement and settlements.

From the same event:

Listen to her words. We won’t give the Arabs any food, they will leave, the world will take them. In other words, collective punishment. Shouldn’t this be defunded? This is the leader of the settlement movement, her name is Daniella Weiss.

Edited by zazen

@zazen Yes this is our far right wing. Represents less than 10% of our population.

Edited by Nivsch

@Nivsch By the way I did a lengthy reply to your post. Can you please reply to it? Would like your opinion.

@LSD-Rumi

1 hour ago, LSD-Rumi said:

This represents the attitude that Israel followed since the start of this war. Defend ourselves, so we are justified to make genocides. Somr rouge UNRWA employees, so Suspend all their funding. Shame on western countries to fall for such silly arguments.

True.

31 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

@zazen Yes this is our far right wing. Represents less than 10% of our population.

12 of Israel’s 37 government ministers were at this event. Almost a third - 33%. Should the government stop being funded by US? The same government that is on trial for Genocide.

Vs 

12 out of 13’000 who work for UNRWA in Gaza (not out of 30’000 total in Middle East which makes the percentage 0.04%) were allegedly involved which is 0.09% of the work force - but they should be de-funded and not a ethnic cleansing, apartheid maintaining government?

Edited by zazen

3 minutes ago, zazen said:

@Nivsch Celebrating injustice is sick and wrong. I think what people mean when they celebrated was that they are celebrating the liberation of breaking free from being caged in by Israel - not the deaths and massacring that Hamas were doing that they were unaware of at the time. 

When wars are won, the winning side celebrate at victory, should they celebrate after so many deaths? Who knows, war is bad for all in general.

I think the Gazanians celebrated too early.

There is nothing to break free from. Israel wasn’t in control of Gaza before the 7th of October. Keep trying to justify their horrific massacred.

When all of you focusing on the micro. This is the real players.