Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,522 posts in this topic

It's from 2021.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

1 hour ago, Alex M said:

This whole beheading of babies. Has this actually been confirmed? or is this some media made-up nonsense?

It seems legit.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It seems legit.

I'm very skeptical.  I still remember the Incubator baby hoax that was used to get us into the Iraq war.  This is now admitted to have been a lie.  The baby theme is too similar and could be propaganda.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_testimony

Vincit omnia Veritas.

3 minutes ago, Jodistrict said:

I'm very skeptical.  I still remember the Incubator baby hoax that was used to get us into the Iraq war.  This is now admitted to have been a lie.  The baby theme is too similar and could be propaganda.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_testimony

We know they have burned babies alive, we know they have killed countless of babies, we know they have beheaded people. It's not even remotely a stretch that they would behead infants.

The prime minister of Israel released some images on twitter, they don't contain beheaded babies from what I understand, but you can look it up yourself if you want.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

1 minute ago, Scholar said:

We know they have burned babies alive, we know they have killed countless of babies, we know they have beheaded people. It's not even remotely a stretch that they would behead infants.

What is the evidence?  Who is claiming it?

Vincit omnia Veritas.

2 minutes ago, Jodistrict said:

What is the evidence?  Who is claiming it?

What you don't understand is that people are not going to be desperate to prove the fact that someones baby was beheaded. The sad thing is, people are so utterly skeptical and using this as a disinformation campaign that the government is actually starting to be forced to show the images, which is insane. We will find out eventually whether or not it was true and will have it confirmed.

Anyways, here is the most robust confirmation I have heard so far:

Glory to Israel

Moral is a weapon used against your mind to make you think you're the good guy. War is dirty, and every party justifies being the most good and right.

The devil's favorite clothing is 'goodness'; they spell nonsense while doing NO real acts of goodness.
And when they do "act good", it's only to masturbate themself in pride, pride who is the most toxic of all sins.

It's like Miyazaki, who is a complete and utter piece of shit in real life, while Junji Ito, who only creates pure horror and mind-raping stories, is pure cream and a loving guy. Because a mind that has undergone total shadow work is pure, while a mind that hides beneath trying to be good is filled with a quantity of garbage so huge that it has become garbage itself.

The devil likes to look like the good guy. 'I'm honest, I'm truthful, we need to be good,' blah, blah, all parrots talk but no walk. Pure trash.

Life is a paradox. Your classic metal goth guy wanting to kill the whole world has more love than every fucking trash hippie saying killing is wrong.

In fact, pure and complete hate is the result of pure love. That's how funny God is.

Hitler was a hippie, vegan, protecting animals, always remember that.

Edited by AerisVahnEphelia

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris 

i used to think regime change in iran would be the worst thing

now i think a bit less bad about it partly because of how they treat/suppress their female population and partly because they support russia against ukraine also their support of hamas terrorists

but it would probably still be very bad

6 minutes ago, AerisVahnEphelia said:

Hitler was a hippie, vegan, protecting animals, always remember that.

This isn't true, Hitler was framed as a vegetarian as a propagandistic tactic by Göbbels in an attempt to make him appear similar to Gandhi, who was obviously popular at the time.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

7 minutes ago, Scholar said:

What you don't understand is that people are not going to be desperate to prove the fact that someones baby was beheaded. The sad thing is, people are so utterly skeptical and using this as a disinformation campaign that the government is actually starting to be forced to show the images, which is insane. We will find out eventually whether or not it was true and will have it confirmed.

Anyways, here is the most robust confirmation I have heard so far:

Taking one of the combatant's word for it isn't evidence.   Right now, there is alot of false information and intentional propaganda on both sides.  We need to be skeptical.  Especially, when it is meant to emotionally inflame to encourage the cycle of violence. 

Vincit omnia Veritas.

4 minutes ago, Scholar said:

This isn't true, Hitler was framed as a vegetarian as a propagandistic tactic by Göbbels in an attempt to make him appear similar to Gandhi, who was obviously popular at the time.

@Scholar maybe, but then it would make my point probably even more interesting somehow.

3 minutes ago, Jodistrict said:

Taking one of the combatant's word for it isn't evidence.   Right now, there is alot of false information and intentional propaganda on both sides.  We need to be skeptical.  Especially, when it is meant to emotionally inflame to encourage the cycle of violence.

Biden misspoke because he is Senile, that has nothing to do with what I linked. Have you even listened to the link I provided?

Glory to Israel

1 minute ago, Scholar said:

Biden misspoke because he is Senile, that has nothing to do with what I linked. Have you even listened to the link I provided?

Humans all fantasize about stuff. No human is perfect. 

Also, it’s possible that he has seen children being beheaded. That the power of the mind.

Why did the snake need glasses? Because it had a reptile dysfunction!

Just now, Yimpa said:

Humans all fantasize about stuff. No human is perfect. 

Also, it’s possible that he has seen children being beheaded. That the power of the mind.

He clarified it while he spoke, it just didn't come across that way clearly because of his senile way of speaking.

Glory to Israel

3 minutes ago, Scholar said:

He clarified it while he spoke, it just didn't come across that way clearly because of his senile way of speaking.

We’re all bullshitting each other. Doesn’t matter if you speak clear as day or incoherent as blight.

Why did the snake need glasses? Because it had a reptile dysfunction!

5 minutes ago, zazen said:

People are way too obsessed with this beheading stuff. Some people pretend as if they were fighting for the honor of HAMAS by debunking this.

We have them confirmed murdering babies with AK74 and burning them alive. That should be enough to make you realize these people will be perfectly willing to cut anyones head off, especially considering cutting peoples heads off is one of their favourite pass time activities.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

58 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It seems legit.

I had to question it. It sounded that ridiculous. It's like, let us think of the worst thing we can. It's one step short of raping them before beheading them. On the other hand, I've been around long enough to realise there are some brutal fuckers in the world.

@Scholar lot of people wake up with like: hey what a nice idea to just behead some babies.

"monsters !!"

Everyone is a monster, when they have reasons to become one.

What could be a good reason to become a monster.. I might need to think.

2 minutes ago, AerisVahnEphelia said:

@Scholar lot of people wake up with like: hey what a nice idea to just behead some babies.

"monsters !!"

Everyone is a monster, when they have reasons to become one.

What could be a good reason to become a monster.. I might need to think.

You should ask Anders Breivik.

Glory to Israel