TheGod

What I realized after doing 5-MeO-DMT for 3 Days

21 posts in this topic

I've been vaping 5-MeO-DMT for the last 3 days. 

Here's what I realized:

1. Understanding.

Any attempts to understand what I as God Am in a default state of consciousness is self-deception. Human mind is incapable of understanding God. All ideas that you have even if you were in the God mode are just ideas. True understanding is being self-aware Understanding.

2. What is a break-trough on 5-MeO-DMT.

As I was vaping it I could control the depth of my experience to some degree or level. After you do one more step there's no more control. I'm God but I can't control infinity, it's a paradox. When you enter infinity, it feels unbelievable and terrifying. Your true form which is nothingness becomes infinitely more nothing. You can see every part of your experience with such a precision. Every small detail is infinitely perfect and designed by your Will, the Will of God. This infinity is actually Love, it's pure Magic. 

3. God can't be understood by 5MeO-DMT only.

Since I'm Infinity I can't be understood completely by just one psychedelic. In order to understand myself I need to do different psychedelics and combine them. Not all of the psychedelics are actually designed for understanding though. Most of them are designed for self-deception. From my experience lSD, mushrooms and even DMT are very deceptive. 

I was standing there looking at the stars on 5-MeO-DMT, believe me, you've never seen the stars if you haven't looked at them on 5MeO : ) 

@TheGod That are some deep realizations man, Thanks for sharing! 

To point 3: Have you tried 5 meo malt? Leo said it's perfecr for understanding what God is because it last longer 

25 minutes ago, OBEler said:

To point 3: Have you tried 5 meo malt? Leo said it's perfecr for understanding what God is because it last longer 

Thanks man!

No I haven't tried it yet, but I'm going to try some day (when I find where to get it).

After a realization of that kind what are the post effects during your daily life ? 
Does your habitual life take a flip ?

6 hours ago, OBEler said:

MALT is a bit hard to find.

I just ordered 2g of 5 MeO DMT.

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

6 hours ago, TheGod said:

Since I'm Infinity I can't be understood completely by just one psychedelic. In order to understand myself I need to do different psychedelics and combine them. Not all of the psychedelics are actually designed for understanding though. Most of them are designed for self-deception. From my experience lSD, mushrooms and even DMT are very deceptive. 

Self-deception integrated and processed consciously can mature you exponentially.

The problem is most people love getting sucked into it without ever doing an examination from a deeper/higher perspective; instead, attaching themselves to self-deception for dear life. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

5 hours ago, Giulio Bevilacqua said:

After a realization of that kind what are the post effects during your daily life ? 
Does your habitual life take a flip ?

These realizations can't be applied in real life. Once you're not in the God state you are back in your default ego state. This idea that you can apply something from God states in your daily life is nonsense. God has nothing to do with survival and life is pure survival. 

I'm gonna share with you how I tried to implement my realizations yesterday. 

I was vaping 5-MeO-DMT on a bench and some guy came over and sit next to me. He's asking me: "Hey, what is your name and where are you from?". I'm replying: "I'm God, I came from nowhere and I've always been here. I've just created you". You should've seen his face. 

Edited by TheGod

2 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Self-deception integrated and processed consciously can mature you exponentially.

The problem is most people love getting sucked into it without ever doing an examination from a deeper/higher perspective; instead, attaching themselves to self-deception for dear life. 

Life is self-deception.

15 minutes ago, TheGod said:

Life is self-deception.

And a self-reflection towards higher truths.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

6 hours ago, TheGod said:

These realizations can't be applied in real life. Once you're not in the God state you are back in your default ego state. This idea that you can apply something from God states in your daily life is nonsense. God has nothing to do with survival and life is pure survival. 

I'm gonna share with you how I tried to implement my realizations yesterday. 

I was vaping 5-MeO-DMT on a bench and some guy came over and sit next to me. He's asking me: "Hey, what is your name and where are you from?". I'm replying: "I'm God, I came from nowhere and I've always been here. I've just created you". You should've seen his face. 

The nonsense is you getting back from that god state and looking at a live star near you, to your ego like nothing happend. That state is eternity itself and there is no way to get back to your ego state , since your memory and ego becomes nothingness. Watch out people this is truely dangerous territory, all these deceptions are god made for you to awaken and lose the ego.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

8 hours ago, Jowblob said:

The nonsense is you getting back from that god state and looking at a live star near you, to your ego like nothing happend. That state is eternity itself and there is no way to get back to your ego state , since your memory and ego becomes nothingness. Watch out people this is truely dangerous territory, all these deceptions are god made for you to awaken and lose the ego.

By this time, I had around 10 solid break-through trips on 5MeO where I discovered that I want to be in a human state of consciousness. This is God's true desire at the present time. 

God equally loves to wake up and to dream up human life. 

God's design is impermanence; therefore, he can't be constantly in one state of consciousness.

Unless it reaches the rock-bottom which is infinity. 

Infinity is infinite and paradoxically God don't have control over it (at least I discovered zero control).

Infinity is bottomless. You can't even imagine how fucking radical that is. It's literally terrifying. This terror has nothing to do with basic human fear. It's Universal terror. The only way God can control infinity is by playing as a human. 

But the Game itself is the illusion.

Nothing ever happens. It’s all just an infinite dream that I am dreaming.

And I’m fucking love it.

When (if) I become bored with the game I will wake up.

Edited by TheGod
More insights

@TheGod Be careful not to overdo it. Too many days of 5-MeO can start to get dangerous.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

44 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@TheGod Be careful not to overdo it. Too many days of 5-MeO can start to get dangerous.

What could happen in the worst case scenario? Is the danger even real? 

Fore me it would be to stuck in infinity forever.

But at the same time this inner interest is so strong. I don't now what's sourcing it. 

5 hours ago, TheGod said:

But at the same time this inner interest is so strong. I don't now what's sourcing it. 

The paradox is that you're already dead and don't exist, i'm imagining my awakening and all of you that lead me to it. Ones you enter such a high state there is no way to get back from the eternal, even the people that were near you and grounding you become empty shells.  Every movement that you make in nothingness doesnt have synchrony with your body, so the reality is getting destructed by your own mind. You can't go from eternal non sleep state to your ego just like that, the only way that might work is for you to fall asleep in the eternal which doesn't work just like that.

So stop bsing

The infinity is a loop, that will always keep getting back to itself. Your body is your house the representation of ifinity, the age is the loop itself. Eventually you will have to kill yourself/make an error for the infinity/system to restart itself so you can be reborn in something (represented by big bang)

After my birth at age 4 , i got the same dream like 20-30x of me jumping from a building and not touching the ground the screen just becomes (black). That's how you get reborn in a new body. Same with computer, you have to make an error

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

2 hours ago, Jowblob said:

You can't go from eternal non sleep state to your ego just like that

This is false,

I can and I did choose that.

i'm imagining my awakening and all of you that lead me to it.

This is false,

I am imagining you right now

The infinity is a loop, that will always keep getting back to itself. Your body is your house the representation of ifinity, the age is the loop itself. Eventually you will have to kill yourself/make an error for the infinity/system to restart itself so you can be reborn in something (represented by big bang)

Complete nonsense 

After my birth at age 4

You exist only as a profile on this forum 

7 hours ago, TheGod said:

The fact that you’re having reservations already shows that you have some wisdom in you not to do overdo it. 

I have done breakthrough doses 12/15 days in a row, until the breakthrough feels like something normal, and what I have realized is that even with a maximum dose, vaping 20 mg twice in a row, mixing malt snorted and DMT vaped, awaking at 4 in the morning and do to be more mindless, etc, it is very difficult to let go. the self, the mental interpretation. reality becomes limitless, but the self is still there. You have to make a conscious effort, meditate 40 minutes beforehand, and even then it is difficult, I think it is because the substance is so powerful that the self reacts. What works for me is to make a constant sound, get up, make movements, then everything lets go, total energy discharge. You are empty, you are reality dancing. All your energy channels open, it is the most wonderful thing possible, and it is mindless. The mind prevents this. I get the same thing with 40 ug of LSD and two or three puffs of weed and meditating for two hours, even purer since it is more gradual, less violent.  

There comes a time when the separate self merges with reality. There is no one interpreting, there is reality flowing. Understanding is total but it is empty, there is nothing that can be remembered, it is reality, total awakening. It is useless to try to remember it because what you remember is not

Edited by Breakingthewall

10 hours ago, TheGod said:

Danger is very real.

You could damage yourself and end up with a lot of suffering and regret.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, Jowblob said:

The paradox is that you're already dead and don't exist, i'm imagining my awakening and all of you that lead me to it. Ones you enter such a high state there is no way to get back from the eternal, even the people that were near you and grounding you become empty shells.  Every movement that you make in nothingness doesnt have synchrony with your body, so the reality is getting destructed by your own mind. You can't go from eternal non sleep state to your ego just like that, the only way that might work is for you to fall asleep in the eternal which doesn't work just like that.

So stop bsing

After my birth at age 4 , i got the same dream like 20-30x of me jumping from a building and not touching the ground the screen just becomes (black). That's how you get reborn in a new body. Same with computer, you have to make an error

How will you reincarnate?

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Danger is very real.

You could damage yourself and end up with a lot of suffering and regret.

@Leo Gura Can you elaborate how you could damage yourself? Is it physically? With what regret?