Javfly33

Maybe the Mind has constructed everything... (And yes, that includes God)

34 posts in this topic

40 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

You’re looking for Reality to be a certain way, and I’m not going to give into your fantasy.

Nor will anyone else.

You are being stupidly offensive lately with me, I hope mods give you a warning soon. Because there's a line between giving your opinion and derailing over and over in my topics because by some reason you don't like me.

Nothing wrong with not liking me lol, but you should behave yourself emotionally to just not derail my topics constantly. 

Specifically using vulnerable information I´ve shared in other subforums (like the thing about the girl). That's...dirty. Like when Bazooka Jesus used something else I told him about my father as a weapon to win another discussion. Like, dudes, there are limits to this things. Have some integrity and don't be so dirty. 

Edited by Javfly33

On 10/5/2023 at 11:56 AM, Javfly33 said:

I wish we would stop filling our minds with crap for once. 

I totally agree with this.

But in all seriousness, thank you for opening up about how you really feel. However, I will not tolerate your assumptions. The assumption here is that I don’t like you, which is false. In fact, I empathize with you given the fact that I myself am going through extremely complex and difficult relationship issues. I’ve told people I trust about my relationships, and instead of supporting me, I’ve been gaslit by them over and over again based on their own insecurities.

Don’t take other peoples’ opinion or advice too personally. The moment you do that is the moment you fall back into fear and doubt, and the learning process get stunted. I don’t care if it’s coming from Leo, a professional therapist, a doctor, or even your significant other. Learn to take the advice that’s applicable, and toss out the crap that doesn’t sit well with you. 

But also, cut out your own bullshit.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

41 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I totally agree with this.

But in all seriousness, thank you for opening up about how you really feel. However, I will not tolerate your assumptions. The assumption here is that I don’t like you, which is false. In fact, I empathize with you given the fact that I myself am going through extremely complex and difficult relationship issues. I’ve told people I trust about my relationships, and instead of supporting me, I’ve been gaslit by them over and over again based on their own insecurities.

Don’t take other peoples’ opinion or advice too personally. The moment you do that is the moment you fall back into fear and doubt, and the learning process get stunted. I don’t care if it’s coming from Leo, a professional therapist, a doctor, or even your significant other. Learn to take the advice that’s applicable, and toss out the crap that doesn’t sit well with you. 

But also, cut out your own bullshit.

I 2nd this.

Why so serious?

17 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

@Leo Gura What is difference between saying "Your current experience is physical material reality" Vs "Your current experience is God"???

Leo, can't you see they are just mind labels?

There exists a higher level of consciousness at which you clearly realize that you are God. This is not a word game nor a concept.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There exists a higher level of consciousness at which you clearly realize that you are God. This is not a word game nor a concept.

Then did you created the earth and all human beings? 

1 minute ago, Sabth said:

Then did you created the earth and all human beings? 

Do not make this work about me. It is about you.

On 10/5/2023 at 0:56 PM, Javfly33 said:

Maybe there is no physical reality or others sure, but maybe there is neither God, Truth, human life or solipsism.

If you guys want to slice everything that the mind constructed, fine, go ahead, but actually slice EVERYTHING! Not just the mainstream narratives (material reality, science, etc...) But also the spiritual narratives. And yes, that INCLUDES all apparent 100% true insights that you have gotten through psychedelics or mystical past experiences.

You're right and everyone else in this thread is wrong.  

Of course you sound like a Buddhist Rat (copyright Leo Gura 2023) so it's not going to be a popular opinion here.

Leo is a hammer who sees the entire world as a nail.

In other words, his blindspot is that his conceptualizations are REAL.  He has a psychedelic experience, then he conceptualizes what he has experienced (turns it into words, ideas, subjects, objects, subject-object relations, etc.)

Of course what he doesn't seem to want to understand is that his unconscious frame, or if you prefer, his state of consciousness OUTSIDE the psychedelic experience, is responsible for the conceptualization of what he has experienced.  It is not some divine revelation that MUST be accepted.

It is bringing the psychedelic experience into the normal, waking, dualistic state/frame.  That state is filled with all kinds of baggage, obviously.

When you try to explain this to him, he gets frustrated because he thinks you're "gaslighting him" -- "trying to fuck him in the ass."

This is not the reasoning of a normal person, it's the reasoning of a paranoiac who associates changing one's mind when a better explanation exists with being dominated and abused.   This is a symptom of childhood trauma that he refuses to face and move past -- very sad.

There are three types of people and two of them unhealthy.  One type has such a weak frame that even when they are right, they can be gaslighted into denying their perceptions.  Another type, even if they are wrong, will stand by their errors and see any attempts to change their mind as attempted domination or abuse.  And the third type is openminded enough to accept better explanations when they come up, but also strong enough not to be manipulated by insubstantial attempts to force them to deny their perceptions.

So everyone on the forum needs to ask themselves which type of person they are.

4 hours ago, SeaMonster said:

Of course you sound like a Buddhist Rat (copyright Leo Gura 2023) so it's not going to be a popular opinion here.

In other words, his blindspot is that his conceptualizations are REAL.  He has a psychedelic experience, then he conceptualizes what he has experienced (turns it into words, ideas, subjects, objects, subject-object relations, etc.)

Of course what he doesn't seem to want to understand is that his unconscious frame, or if you prefer, his state of consciousness OUTSIDE the psychedelic experience, is responsible for the conceptualization of what he has experienced.  It is not some divine revelation that MUST be accepted.

It is bringing the psychedelic experience into the normal, waking, dualistic state/frame.  That state is filled with all kinds of baggage, obviously.

When you try to explain this to him, he gets frustrated because he thinks you're "gaslighting him" -- "trying to fuck him in the ass."

This is not the reasoning of a normal person, it's the reasoning of a paranoiac who associates changing one's mind when a better explanation exists with being dominated and abused.   This is a symptom of childhood trauma that he refuses to face and move past -- very sad.

There are three types of people and two of them unhealthy.  One type has such a weak frame that even when they are right, they can be gaslighted into denying their perceptions.  Another type, even if they are wrong, will stand by their errors and see any attempts to change their mind as attempted domination or abuse.  And the third type is openminded enough to accept better explanations when they come up, but also strong enough not to be manipulated by insubstantial attempts to force them to deny their perceptions.

1. Every POV is self-deluded. This is why you don't even realize that what you are saying is bullshit. Why? Because EVERY POINT OF VIEW IS DELUDED. So is Leo deluded? Of course he is. But so is every POV that will ever exist!!! That's what it means that it is absolutely relative. Because reality is absolutely relative, the only way to have a POV is to be DELUDED! So the moment you take a POV or perspective, you are deluded!!! You haven't yet realized this which is proof of your own delusion!!!

2. What Leo points to is a greater truth. So what does he mean? He means that from his POV he believes he has zoomed out to a greater degree. An example would be if you were only aware of your continent and then he zoomed out and told you we were all on a sphere floating in space. To us he would be crazy until we verified it for ourselves. So what he is pointing to will always appear to be delusional until we verify it.

3. What is the difference between a truth and a lie? Consistency. So your argument is Leo's perspective and argument is inconsistent, as such he is deluded. Leo would say the opposite. But what you don't realize....is your mind creates divisions in reality that become real. For example the only difference between Enlightenment/Non-Duality, versus the Materialist Paradigm is mental conditioning. 

The Spiritual Path is just another form of mental conditioning or brainwashing that alters your perceptual experience of reality. So then why is Enlightenment referred to as the truth....because it points to the ABSOLUTE TRUTH. The ABSOLUTE TRUTH is true under all conditions whereas the material paradigm is true up to a certain point and then inconsistencies appear. So notice...everyone is arguing from their point of view on what is true and what is not true....not realizing that you first need to understand how you define truth and not true and be consistent with that definition, because people love to CHANGE the definition of what truth is...which makes them liars, because the truth...is consistency. 

This is the secret....God is an infinite creator, which can create inconsistency, but God itself never changes....it's true nature is unchanging but it can create the appearance of change. The secret is all change is deception, lies, which means there is no difference between anything. Thus God learns through this experience what is the truth and what is a lie. That's all that is going on here. We spend our whole lives experiencing a lie, and then at the end we get to experience the truth and realize....they are one and the same because life is just God lying to itself that it is not God.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

4 hours ago, SeaMonster said:

You are being a monster!

36 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

2. What Leo points to is a greater truth. So what does he mean? He means that from his POV he believes he has zoomed out to a greater degree. An example would be if you were only aware of your continent and then he zoomed out and told you we were all on a sphere floating in space. To us he would be crazy until we verified it for ourselves. So what he is pointing to will always appear to be delusional until we verify it.

Yes, we have to verify it, but through more experience, more scientific way of understanding things and less beliefs due to bias.

3. For example the only difference between Enlightenment/Non-Duality, versus the Materialist Paradigm is mental conditioning. 

That's why an open mind is important, to all beliefs or ideas or even experiences.

The Spiritual Path is just another form of mental conditioning or brainwashing that alters your perceptual experience of reality. So then why is Enlightenment referred to as the truth....because it points to the ABSOLUTE TRUTH. The ABSOLUTE TRUTH is true under all conditions whereas the material paradigm is true up to a certain point and then inconsistencies appear. So notice...everyone is arguing from their point of view on what is true and what is not true....not realizing that you first need to understand how you define truth and not true and be consistent with that definition, because people love to CHANGE the definition of what truth is...which makes them liars, because the truth...is consistency. 

Truth is when there can be no questions about its authenticity or atleast less questions, and not limited to a particular forum but the whole world.

. We spend our whole lives experiencing a lie, and then at the end we get to experience the truth and realize....they are one and the same because life is just God lying to itself that it is not God.

The realization at the end could also be a belief and not exactly an eternal truth.

5 hours ago, SeaMonster said:

Conceptualizations are a way of introducing direct realizations that you have had into other minds. It can be said that they are all false in the sense that they are conceptualizations, not direct experience. but it can also be said that some are wrong and others are right. Leo Gura is not a narcissistic monster, or anything of the kind that he is accused of, what I believe is that he is wrong in a nuance and his conceptualizations are a reflection of his error. For me it is clear, his mistake comes from not having been able to disintegrate the self, ever. I know from my own experience that you can take very high doses of psychedelics, 5meo, even salvia, and have the self still there. the self is the center. If you have a forced mystical experience with psychedelics in which the self continues to be perceived as the center, there will be confusion, and you will say: I am God imagining reality. mistake. It is necessary to dissolve the self and realize that reality is God, and there is no center or subject that imagines

3 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Conceptualizations are a way of introducing direct realizations that you have had into other minds. It can be said that they are all false in the sense that they are conceptualizations, not direct experience. but it can also be said that some are wrong and others are right. Leo Gura is not a narcissistic monster, or anything of the kind that he is accused of, what I believe is that he is wrong in a nuance and his conceptualizations are a reflection of his error. For me it is clear, his mistake comes from not having been able to disintegrate the self, ever. I know from my own experience that you can take very high doses of psychedelics, 5meo, even salvia, and have the self still there. the self is the center. If you have a forced mystical experience with psychedelics in which the self continues to be perceived as the center, there will be confusion, and you will say: I am God imagining reality. mistake. It is necessary to dissolve the self and realize that reality is God, and there is no center or subject that imagines

That's why the experience is structured to happen only when there is very less egoism.

When you guys doubt or deny Awakening, that is self-deception.

Awakening is the realization of the Absolute nature of Consciousness.

Edited by Leo Gura

On 10/5/2023 at 10:26 PM, Javfly33 said:

I wish we would stop filling our minds with crap for once. 

speak for yourself not for whole mankind. get some basic wisdom and maturity first. 

@Vasu Jaggi Yourself and the whole mankind is in your Mind.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI