Vrubel

Why don't girls bother with basic human respect?

71 posts in this topic

Ideally game should be a subconscious process. A cool guy who is respected doesn’t think about how to be like that.  This is a very deep subject that is explained in psycho cybernetics. The real gold is in identity shift. 

Edited by StarStruck

14 minutes ago, Psychic said:

This is only before a relationship is confirmed, right?

Yes, but that principle is very effective even in a relationship.

Obviously in a relationship you will also need to be serious at times.

What’s your opinion on being and doing the principles/fundamentals of game in a relationship? I feel like they should still be done but to a lesser extend. I find them crucial to retain a girl.

It depends. In general your relationship needs to be as authentic and conscious as possible. You want to be careful not to be manipulative. But once you internalize game deeply, many of those principles will just become part of how you interact with girls in general.

Certain principles are more approriate in relationships than others. For example, in a relationship you don't want to worry about the investment issue because she will actually want you to invest.

If you are actively gaming in a relationship then something is wrong. With that said, girls are girls. There are certain principles to handling girls regardless. It's not game per se, it's just understanding and mastery of the feminine.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Vrubel

Do you know who Johan is though, like is it conformed he's not her brother or something like that?

Either way she doesn't seem to be showing a lot of investment but as Leo said this isn't really unusual after a 1 or 2 dates, the most investment you can hope for is that she agrees and goes to another date until you have sex. It is really weird, if you have a one night stand and you don't even know them that well, they will be 100x more invested than if you went on 3 dates and know their middle name and first job, but didn't have sex

56 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

you should still never forget that girls are very flakey until after sex.

Why is that? What is the massive investment they are making when deciding to sleep with you?

Besides the obvious of opening up to you in a vulnerable way.

Edited by Francis777

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

@Vrubel It's not about acting disinterested, it's about being disinterested.

If you had 3 other girlfriends, you would not have felt disrespected by that girl. Because you would have been too busy to even notice what nonsense she texted you. You would have replied to her "K" a few days late. And she would have felt like you are a valuable guy. Instead you communicated to her that you are a desperate and lonely guy who needs her more than she needs you.

This stuff is extremely counter-intuitive. It will drive you crazy until you finally figure it out.

Detachment is a core principle of game. The lesson goes very deep.

@Leo Gura if I had 3 girlfriends I would be disinterested but I don't have so how can I possibly be something if it's not manifested in the world? is this really possible? feels like a kitchen and egg problem, I need girls to be disinterested but can't get girls because I'm not disinterested O.o

and btw this shit is so fucking hard that no wonder how many guys become misogynist. feels like an entire feat to go through this without growing resentment

Edited by pablo_aka_god

1 hour ago, Francis777 said:

Why is that? What is the massive investment they are making when deciding to sleep with you?

She is giving you her pussy. The most important thing she's got.

(I don't mean important to you. I mean important to her!)

1 hour ago, pablo_aka_god said:

@Leo Gura if I had 3 girlfriends I would be disinterested but I don't have so how can I possibly be something if it's not manifested in the world? is this really possible? feels like a kitchen and egg problem, I need girls to be disinterested but can't get girls because I'm not disinterested O.o

That's the challenge.

What you can do is curb your neediness and bite your tongue. As a newbie the less you say the better. Don't text girls unless absolutely necessary. You are shooting yourself in the foot with all your tongue flapping. Limit your texts to setting up dates. And never get needy with her over text. Don't demand anything from her.

Edited by Leo Gura

33 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Lmao

Btw, thank you for the advice earlier.

I wanted to create a new topic but might as well ask you here: What's the point of relationships? It seems that one needs to have a very high level of self-love and self-fulfillment before getting into a relationship. If I can give myself most of the things a girl can give me in a relationship, what's the point? I think I have experienced this before and it felt like a very close friendship.

Edited by Psychic

32 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

:Dmakes sense

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You need to learn that girls have no investment in you until after sex. She is not going to care about you until after sex.

The issue is, you are invested in her and she is not invested in you. Girls are not thinking about you, they are lost in their busy little lives, like rats, until after they sleep with you. Then everything flips.

Your only problem is over-investment. Stop expecting respect from women until after sex.

Just like with psychedelics.

You ain’t really gonna be invested in them until you get some big ass breakthrough (akin to sex).

My very first psychedelic experience I was very fortunate. It was like having sex the very first time, but with one of the sexiest woman on the planet.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

36 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

if I had 3 girlfriends I would be disinterested but I don't have so how can I possibly be something if it's not manifested in the world? is this really possible? feels like a kitchen and egg problem, I need girls to be disinterested but can't get girls because I'm not disinterested O.o

All you need to do to get girls is understand their psychology. Once you get that all your doing is then throwing the net out with the proper technique and wait for them to bite, sure some wont take the bait but that's not your problem. There will always be girls that take the bait, so long as its the right bait.

@Leo Gura do you think women are perceived as more selfish than men because they have to be more deceptive and cunning, because they don't have the option of  getting what they want from men by force?

9 minutes ago, Psychic said:

What's the point of relationships?

To understand yourself from different perspectives!

9 minutes ago, Psychic said:

It seems that one needs to have a very high level of self-love and self-fulfillment before getting into a relationship.

No. If you have very low level of self-love and self-fulfillment, then your relationships will clearly reflect that, whether you’re aware of that being the case or not.

11 minutes ago, Psychic said:

If I can give myself most of the things a girl can give me in a relationship, what's the point?

Stop assuming that. You’re being selfish.

11 minutes ago, Psychic said:

I think I have experienced this before and it felt like a very close friendship.

Keep going then! Open yourself up and see how the relationships unfold. Don’t assume you’re better than the other person in the relationship. This is a recipe for toxicity. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

2 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

do you think women are perceived as more selfish than men because they have to be more deceptive and cunning,

No, I think they are precieved that way by selfish, desperate men.

20 minutes ago, Psychic said:

What's the point of relationships? It seems that one needs to have a very high level of self-love and self-fulfillment before getting into a relationship. If I can give myself most of the things a girl can give me in a relationship, what's the point?

You can't give yourself what a relationship can give you.

You can of course live well without a relationship by focusing your attention on other things.

Also, don't take this too far. You do not need to be anywhere perfect for a girl to want you. Girls fall for undeveloped guys all the time. Just don't spook her off before sex by acting desperate.

Edited by Leo Gura

5 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

@Leo Gura how do I keep asking her out on dates while also pretneding to be indifferent?

Let a few days pass. Then send her a funny pic. And propose another date.

Keep your texting light. Nothing serious or high demand. If she says she's busy, give her space without being demanding.

You can gauge how eagerly she replies to your texts. If she's responsive then you can text more. If she's slow to respond then you keep it very light and sporadic.

Edited by Leo Gura

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You can't give yourself what a relationship can give you.

Well, then I don't know what it means to be in a relationship. Can you give me some examples?

I contemplated on what I want from girls/relationships and it's just love and affection in different forms. I do think I should be able to give myself some of that of emotional nourishment and you have said that too in your love type of videos.

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Also, don't take this too far. You do not need to be anywhere perfect for a girl to want you. Girls fall for undeveloped guys all the time. Just don't spook her off before sex by acting desperate.

Right. Thanks. I've been definitely been finding the wrong women too :D

1 minute ago, Psychic said:

Well, then I don't know what it means to be in a relationship. Can you give me some examples?

What is there to explain?

You got another human to talk to. You can't give that to yourself.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

What is there to explain?

You got another human to talk to. You can't give that to yourself.

xD

That's what friends are for.