B222

What does this quote mean to you?

23 posts in this topic

“The path to powerlessness is the path to power in a balanced reality & the path to power is the path to powerlessness in a balanced reality”

There is a bible verse about powerlessness being 'equal' to power in the sense that when you are weak, God will make you strong 

I could look it up tomorrow i now go to sleep

Edited by KatiesKarma

4 hours ago, KatiesKarma said:

There is a bible verse about powerlessness being 'equal' to power in the sense that when you are weak, God will make you strong 

I could look it up tomorrow i now go to sleep

We'll see how long you dabble with Christianity before you get bored with it.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

7 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

;) I don't think I will easily leave this ever again

3 minutes ago, KatiesKarma said:

;) I don't think I will easily leave this ever again

No, because you are attached to it and not grounded in your Beingness. Doesn't that tell you something about what you're attached to. You came here alone and will leave alone. There's a reason for that. 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

18 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Or when something falls apart and shatters it to pieces. If not integrated properly as just a tool and has been taken on as an identity without knowing who you truly are; that can become devastating to the ego mind.

Edited by Princess Arabia

10 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

No, because you are attached to it and not grounded in your Beingness. Doesn't that tell you something about what you're attached to. You came here alone and will leave alone. There's a reason for that. 

Awesome ? you are so smart. I love to see how you express yourself. True❤️❤️❤️

I am boooooo sleepy lol. Insomnia is an ass lol.

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

1 minute ago, Ajax said:

I am boooooo sleepy lol. Insomnia is an ass lol

Why do you have insomnia 

? it just happened...

But I am still kicking lol... just extra silly.

Edited by Ajax

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

30 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

You are making assumptions, you don't know what is going on inside of me. You only know what I am able and willing to tell you.

I have dpdr that means I am gernerally disocciated from everything and unattached. 

On a deeper level, sure, I am attached, that is how survival works. 

I came here alone but I will leave with all my loved ones and the Holy Spirit. It is too beautiful to just kill off this idea. I would rather live out the most beautiful delusion than some depressing hyper over reality

Edited by KatiesKarma

“For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong” (2 Corinthians 12:10)

1 hour ago, KatiesKarma said:

You are making assumptions, you don't know what is going on inside of me. You only know what I am able and willing to tell you

You're right, you could be a mass murdering psychopathic serial rapist or a quiet Christian nun, or a policeman or a politician. So this screen I'm writing on is just like the screen of space filled with all sorts of fantasies and stories all made up and we're here believing in them as if they were real like what I believed you to be, How ironic. This whole idea of a forum and the people behind the scenes are just as fantastical as me saying your attached to something. It's all imagination, so one story is just as imaginary as the other. I'm just all alone making up the whole thing hallucinating that KatiesKarma is attached. Beautiful.

Nothing is as strong as true gentleness. Nothing is as gentle as true strength.

Power corrupts. And absolute power corrupts absolutely.

If you chase butterflies, they run. If you build a garden, they come to you.

All of life is a “strange loop.” It is a paradox. Wisdom may only come to aesthetics, sahdus, and mendicants. In the same way, power only comes to those without it.

10 hours ago, Soul Flight said:

Nothing is as strong as true gentleness. Nothing is as gentle as true strength.

Can you expand please? The rest, I’ll probably have to read a few more times to wrap my head around. Thanks :) 

21 hours ago, KatiesKarma said:

You are making assumptions, you don't know what is going on inside of me. You only know what I am able and willing to tell you.

I have dpdr that means I am gernerally disocciated from everything and unattached. 

On a deeper level, sure, I am attached, that is how survival works. 

I came here alone but I will leave with all my loved ones and the Holy Spirit. It is too beautiful to just kill off this idea. I would rather live out the most beautiful delusion than some depressing hyper over reality

If this were true, you wouldn't be on here. Lack of attachment is lack of activity. Activity is attachment. You are attached to these forums. Also look at your response, you said "you don't know what is going on inside of me." That is a defensive response, which is an expression of attachment. There is no deeper level, your attachment is very surface level. In fact you dropping the traditional spiritual path to become a Christian is actually an expression of fear which is again.....attachment. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

15 hours ago, B222 said:

Can you expand please? The rest, I’ll probably have to read a few more times to wrap my head around. Thanks :) 

The quote about gentleness is just if Arnold Schwarzenegger is gentle with you he is in control of his strength and power and is truly tender. If a feeble old man is gentle it is his baseline. The feeble guy has no strength.

Or an old woman nursing you and being moral shows more strength than an insecure dictator like Putin or Trump trying to boast or show strength.

That's right. The more You surrender yourself, the more yourself You are. And then everything is fine. :)

It's convoluted rhetoric to me. Tell the source to clarify what he or she means. What is "balanced reality"?

Edited by UnbornTao