TheGod

How To Dramatically Decrease Level of Consciousness ?

28 posts in this topic

What are the best methods to get back to the dream of human life?? I want to lower my level of consciousness so that I can experience the illusion as I used to. All my attempts to do that were unsuccessful because I'm god damn conscious that I'm trying to lover my consciousness... 

What should I do? 

Well, this is a twist in the plot. People are trying to raise theirs and you want to lower yours. I'm not sure, but I don't think you can unsee what you have seen. Hit yourself upside the head with a frying pan, that should do it. ? But on a serious note, Consciousness only evolves, it doesn't devolve, so maybe you're stuck knowing, 

Why do you want this anyway, I'm a bit puzzled by this. This is just the ego mind, maybe you're experiencing ego backlash or have an inflated ego that needs to be tamed. Idk somebody else more advanced Spiritually may be able to relate with this or answer your question.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

38 minutes ago, TheGod said:

What are the best methods to get back to the dream of human life?? I want to lower my level of consciousness so that I can experience the illusion as I used to. All my attempts to do that were unsuccessful because I'm god damn conscious that I'm trying to lover my consciousness... 

What should I do? 

focus on material success. If you get some good traction in that domain its likely that you'll become engrossed in the illusion again and can relax from the burdens of higher consciousness for a bit.

15 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Well, this is a twist in the plot. People are trying to raise theirs and you want to lower yours. I'm not sure, but I don't think you can unsee what you have seen. Hit yourself upside the head with a frying pan, that should do it. ? But on a serious note, Consciousness only evolves, it doesn't devolve, so maybe you're stuck knowing, 

Why do you want this anyway, I'm a bit puzzled by this. This is just the ego mind, maybe you're experiencing ego backlash or have an inflated ego that needs to be tamed. Idk somebody else more advanced Spiritually may be able to relate with this or answer your question.

People who are trying to raise their level of consciousness are just playing spiritual games. If you wake up so deeply as I did you would want to go back to normal life. 

1 minute ago, TheGod said:

People who are trying to raise their level of consciousness are just playing spiritual games. If you wake up so deeply as I did you would want to go back to normal life. 

sounds like backlash, which is fine, do what you gotta do.

1 minute ago, TheGod said:

Did Psychedelics do that? If so, which one. Just curious.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

You snap yourself out of it because you’re God.

I’ve been in ridiculous high states of consciousness where it becomes completely Self-evident that I am the only One, and that THIS is all an Infinite Illusion. A state so high that the idea there was ever a “me” on a spiritual journey trying to expand my consciousness… yeah, that’s nowhere to be found. I completely wiped out all of physical and spiritual reality altogether. 

With that said, I’ll say something I’ve said before: this is NOT the end of the story. You’ll enter back into your human form and continue to explore different facets of Consciousness. How fucking beautiful!

40 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

No, because in such a high state of consciousness, the idea of ever have taken any psychedelics ceases to even exist. You’d be in an utterly different mode of consciousness. What Leo refers to as Alien.

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

46 minutes ago, TheGod said:

Right. It’s foolish to say duality is wrong and non-duality is correct, blah blah blah.

What a cosmic joke! Just… seriously, be OPEN to any possibility you spiritual nuts ;-)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Go out and get drunk. You’ll quite easily become a sad little man full of shit and wrapped up in your dream. I can’t think of anything more pathetic than the low state of consciousness I enter when I’ve had a scutch of alcohol. You’ve asked a stupid question. You’ve got a stupid answer

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

5MeO-Dmt 

2 hours ago, TheGod said:

I'm god damn conscious that I'm trying to lover my consciousness... 

What should I do? 

Love it even more, baby.

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

Love it even more, baby.

hahhaha you caught me my man 

1 hour ago, bensenbiz said:

Get a girlfriend ?

I think that a good advice.

Never in my life did I see an awakened and hot girl at the same time 

9 minutes ago, TheGod said:

Never in my life did I see an awakened and hot girl at the same time 

I went on a hot date recently & was so anxious when I sat in front of her. I didn’t know what to do, so I looked out the window next to me and began spontaneously laughing out of the blue. She then also started laughing with me. It was bliss from there.

Be addicted to Twitter and TikTok feeds

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

when was ur 5meo experience? Normally with time we start to sleep anyways again..