Vynce

About the last Insight post and general critique of Leo

324 posts in this topic

What was Leo's deleted blog post about the jews about? didn't get to read it

Just now, Bandman said:

What was Leo's deleted blog post about the jews about? didn't get to read it

It was a bullshit idea, hence why it got deleted.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

17 minutes ago, Davino said:

What does the character do then? that is the hard point. The game in a sense has lost all it's juice, how does the character still play the game so to speak, when it has seen it for what it is. It's not like it's gonna keep playing like nothing happened. The absolute solipsism is not the problem, the point is the integration of that solipsism into your every day life when you cannot unsee it anymore. That's the real deal that I'm going through. The patterns and behaviours of the character are seen from a radically different light. That seeing is painful in itself but not bad, I know that. I'm just rethinking all of myself at this point and my approach to others in this dream. It is a painful proccess like a self operation without anesthesia.

How did you manage to see it at first?

@Yimpa Thank you.

Gonna do an intense reflection all day about what am I and what is other. I hope also to gain clarity for my human interactions. Le't see if AL-LAD gives me some extra clarity for this matter.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless you live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, you should know the requirements of your body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is wild. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ...                         Discipline this life & Realize Absolute Infinity

9 minutes ago, Davino said:

I hope also to gain clarity for my human interactions.

The irony of this is you have to actually interact with humans to do that.

“But, wait, aren’t humans imaginary?”

Of course! Why do they have to be real for you to form a deep connection with them? When you need reality to be a certain way, you’ve already sentenced yourself to experiencing reality in a biased, lower conscious manner.

Or you could just meditate in a cave for 30 years. Who am I to judge ;-)

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

No, Consciousness comes in degrees.

Of course all degrees of Consciousness are equally true. Which is what you're really saying. But you are not equally conscious in a nightly dream as you are in normal life. This is so obvious it's hard to see how you guys dare to deny it

Us being less or more aware, 'awake' or conscious, whichever the word one prefers to use, at different moments in different states is a relative condition about the degree of awareness in us...not consciousness having conditional degrees.

What you suggest is that there are parts of reality that are less or more consciousness than others, which cannot possibly be if everything, all of reality, is consciousness. It's absolute infinite. Any perception of consciousness in degrees is just our awareness of it, not consciousness being it.

The relative is an illusion, it appears in degrees and states of conditions. Which doesn't mean it isn't 'real', its reality is illusory, it does not appear as it really is. Consciousness appearing in degrees is an illusion of one's relative conditional conscious state within the 'dream'.

This is so obvious it's hard to see how you of all people dare to deny it. I guess one can confuse or conflate that conscious and consciousness as being exactly the same, materialists do and even the dictionary meaning pretty much does. So it's understandable.

1 hour ago, Davino said:

I hope they were just that. I don't know what the highest Awakenings are like but I've definetely had a glimpse of solipsism that I cannot unsee.

I really still don't know how to interact with others from now on. I've never had an awakening that impacted so much my everyday human life. How can I relate with others now? What others... This is the loop, I'm absolutely trapped in myself.

I see where you're coming from. Been there done that.

You will have to see it for yourself, but let me give you a hint: 

1. It is much better than you think and if it seems terrible then you're mislead

2. Others exist, but not as separate entities from you. What you do to them you do to yourself. This insight will in fact make you feel MORE connected to everyone and not less. But you have to get through that valley to the other side. That's why solipsism is so dangerous when it's not fully integrated. It can lead to a huge surge in suffering and ego, but that's based on falsehood

3. Until then Just act as if though everyone would exist separately. Fake it till you make it.. to the other side

Fully integrated it leads to true acts of selfless love.

That can also be the gateway (it was in my case): Find that one person in your life that you love unconditionally. Feel deeply into your connection to that person until it feels absolutely real. Until you can see the aliveness and beauty in that person. That beauty is potentially able to break through your current illusion. That could be your exercise from now on, if you'd like.

Another exercise: Go into the darkness and ugliness and look at it from a position of utmost wakefulness, but don't let it disturb you into looking away, until you penetrate it with your consciousness and see through it.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

21 minutes ago, SOUL said:

Us being less or more aware, 'awake' or conscious, whichever the word one prefers to use, at different moments in different states is a relative condition about the degree of awareness in us...not consciousness having conditional degrees.

What you suggest is that there are parts of reality that are less or more consciousness than others, which cannot possibly be if everything, all of reality, is consciousness. It's absolute infinite. Any perception of consciousness in degrees is just our awareness of it, not consciousness being it.

The relative is an illusion, it appears in degrees and states of conditions. Which doesn't mean it isn't 'real', its reality is illusory, it does not appear as it really is. Consciousness appearing in degrees is an illusion of one's relative conditional conscious state within the 'dream'.

This is so obvious it's hard to see how you of all people dare to deny it. I guess one can confuse or conflate that conscious and consciousness as being exactly the same, materialists do and even the dictionary meaning pretty much does. So it's understandable.

If you don't take that phrase I just bolded out of your vocabulary....then you will never realize that you are paradigm locked. All bias is delusion...that right there is a bias....

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

23 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

I never tell myself I have reached the end.

xD

4 hours ago, vibv said:

As has been said numerous times, if solipsism makes you depressed, you didn't grasp it completely. It's actually the most beautiful thing ever.

Right.

If your significant others lips don’t reveal LOVE, then you’re still deeply asleep.

@Razard86  Believe what whatever you want but it's only in your imagination. Reality doesn't change because of your perception of it.

You delude yourself if you think a few words creates an 'aha gotcha' for you...haha

Edited by SOUL

2 hours ago, Davino said:

@Yimpa Thank you.

Gonna do an intense reflection all day about what am I and what is other. I hope also to gain clarity for my human interactions. Le't see if AL-LAD gives me some extra clarity for this matter.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

In you reflection you could try to understand why knowing what others are and what you are is important. who wants to know? What does it mean to know something? What is the difference if the others are real or not? Who is this important to? The answer is simple: it is important for the conceptual framework created that you cannot get rid of. let it go, and that's it, reality remains. 

the moment you think: yes, ok, that's very nice, but then, the others are...that's it, you're back inside. in the conceptual mind. If you want to see what others are, it's easy, meet a person and talk to them, that's what others are, reality flowing. you can only be. think about it, and you're out

19 minutes ago, SOUL said:

@Razard86  Believe what whatever you want but it's only in your imagination. Reality doesn't change because of your perception of it.

You delude yourself if you think a few words creates an 'aha gotcha' for you...haha

There is ONLY IMAGINATION!!! IMAGINATION IS ABSOLUTE!!! That's it!!! LOL. You are so paradigm locked!!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

2 hours ago, SOUL said:

Its difficult to say , but I'd say that you as a human are a pattern of existence, a form in reality, or consciousness or whatever you want to name it. Each pattern of reality represents a blockage of the level of consciousness, a limitation, since if it were not so it could not be organized in a certain pattern. The human pattern has a range of opening possibilities. from closed degrees, I don't know, Attila the Hun, to more open degrees, Ramana Maharshi, etc. So, if you can increase your consciousness by reconfiguring the pattern that you are to open yourself more to reality

25 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

There is ONLY IMAGINATION!!! IMAGINATION IS ABSOLUTE!!! That's it!!!

If imagination is absolute, why you call it "imagination"

3 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

If imagination is absolute, why you call it "imagination"

Because it imagines everything lol

The error is discarding the imagination as "just a dream".

my music

2 hours ago, SOUL said:

This is so obvious it's hard to see how you of all people dare to deny it.

It is wild. Big cognitive dissonance.

I think it happens from taking too many psychedelics. At some point he genuinely convinced himself that there is "more beyond the Absolute" and he just phrases it as "higher consciousness."

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

4 minutes ago, Osaid said:

It is wild. Big cognitive dissonance.

I think it happens from taking too many psychedelics. At some point he genuinely convinced himself that there is "more beyond the Absolute" and he just phrases it as "higher consciousness."

That's strawmanning. It's not about there being something above the Absolute. The Absolute is something totally different than you think.

It's about becoming CONSCIOUS of the Absolute. That's not a binary insight that you just get some afternoon.

my music

3 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

I believe that the change of consciousness begins by forgetting the idea of God and any other idea.

Notice how God doesn’t care about prerequisites. Yet you do.

*and now, a message from God*

As one example, it’s possible to have deep awakenings into the nature of Self without ever taking 5-MeO specifically. (Notice how even this is a bias that can be created and maintained.)

So how would I even know this if I’ve personally never tried 5-MeO ever in my life?

Because GOD is that intelligent and doesn’t need anything outside of itself to be itself. GOD is inside and outside and beyond and within.

Oh yeah, baby! Let’s keep going!! ...

… The scientist wants proof? God will give them a poof.

… The enlightened master wants to dilute the Truth? God is TRUTH without the spiritual booze.

Another way to look at it is God tricks itself into forgetting what God is. It’s like an infinite game of hide-and-seek, and the only one playing YOU is YOU!

However, this notion can easily turn into a lie-in, in which you start clamoring on-and-on (even in a “peaceful” or “silent” facade) about how you’ve discover something other than yourself. And how your POV must always be above GOD.

This is where majority of truth seekers run into deep, deep trenches. They’ve mistaken their trenches for truth! And to make matters worse, they’ll never run out of excuses and proclamations for why their POV is simply the case, and how Infinite Reality could not be any other way.

27 minutes ago, vibv said:

Because it imagines everything lol

It means that there is a subject doing something with a result. I'm not sure if it is a good description.