Francis777

Account got locked

23 posts in this topic

Hello, just wondering if anyone knows if there is a certain amount of messages you can post in a day, because i was just locked on my account for about 12 hours where I couldn’t post any messages, thanks.

@Leo Gura also ignore the emails I sent you , I apologise for the accusations of the moderators, I was upset and jumped to conclusions because I thought I had been banned for some reason.

God is the ultimate admin and moderator of this forum.

;)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Not to my knowledge, a glitch maybe? I don't see any restrictions.

Was there an explicit message telling you anything? Like a warning message? Doesn't look like you even posted that much. I'm pretty sure there is a restriction limit on posts, but there is a message that pops up which tells you exactly why it is happening, and I don't think it can last 12 hours.

Next time it happens try clearing your cache or opening an incognito tab which has no cache, otherwise I've no idea.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

Not all the mods most of them are beyond that nonsense and have grown up but there are one or two that love to think they have power and keep giving not just warning points but banning you for 7 days. Perhaps Leo needs to start moderating the Mods.

Love is the λόγος' of humanity. The very important thing is to Love all flora and fauna of all kinds of species that inhabit the environment. Whether you call it Mother Earth or Gaia etc." To love all beings in the world and Universe with unconditionally Love and unbiased. Humanity doesn't mean only love it includes compassion peace and being kind generous to one another and non-judgmental and having more respect for others, especially your elders. Trying to always see the best in people. Being more authentic and more genuine and having moral integrity and values. Try to think for yourselves somewhere along the way humans have lost the ability to independent thought. Forgive all, especially yourselves, and always speak well of everyone because you never know what they're going through or have been through. Always be there for your family and friends and above all just be you and recognize and embrace your individuality, your own unique beautiful self. Try and love yourself a bit more every day and never stop dreaming or using your wonderful human Imagination.❤♾❤?    

@Osaid no I had no more warnings and it doesn’t say that I have any restrictions on my account. 

I tried logging in through the tor browser and everything, didn’t seem like a glitch at all the account was still functioning fine, just that the text box had completely disappeared. 

think someone was messing with me.

3 hours ago, Jehovah increases said:

Not all the mods most of them are beyond that nonsense and have grown up but there are one or two that love to think they have power and keep giving not just warning points but banning you for 7 days. Perhaps Leo needs to start moderating the Mods.

Yeah, I dunno, can’t accuse anyone anyway. That being said I’ve already got 3 prior warning points, 2 of which are an absolute joke.

annoying really because this probably the only forum on the internet that I’d actually be upset about being banned from.

I’m sure Leo must be able to see what the moderators are doing 

10 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

@Osaid no I had no more warnings and it doesn’t say that I have any restrictions on my account. 

I tried logging in through the tor browser and everything, didn’t seem like a glitch at all the account was still functioning fine, just that the text box had completely disappeared. 

think someone was messing with me.

Don't take it personal. This happens to me at times too. Sometimes when I'm on here a lot for that day and talk too much.lol, i cant send any more comments after a certain amount of time. The time varies. The only option available is the "bookmark", and when you've commented a lot, you can't send messages either, I think its automated for excessive posting. Nobody is messing with you.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

You did receive a warning Thursday, which likely came with post restrictions for a short time. 

I don’t see in the notes of a post restriction though. I am still familiarizing myself with the warning points system.

Also, it does go against forum guidelines to create these types of threads. But, I think it may be worth keeping open for a minute. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

15 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Don't take it personal. This happens to me at times too. Sometimes when I'm on here a lot for that day and talk too much.lol, i cant send any more comments after a certain amount of time. The time varies. The only option available is the "bookmark", and when you've commented a lot, you can't send messages either, I think its automated for excessive posting. Nobody is messing with you.

Ah okay, good to know. Just slow down on my posting a bit then.

@Thought Art yeah but my account didn’t say I had any restrictions that came with the warning. And I was still able to post a lot after I acknowledged the warning.

@Francis777 Hm, I’m not sure!

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

4 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

Ah okay, good to know. Just slow down on my posting a bit then.

Don't slow down, just keep posting till you get locked the "f" out, then you'll know you talked too much that day. Then do it again the next day till you're locked the "f" out again. Too much to try to figure out when you've talked too much, just talk till you can't anymore. That's why the feature is there, to do the work for you.

Edited by Princess Arabia

@Buck Edwards yeah, I’d just liked to at least be given a reason if that was the case. Blind censorship enrages me, nothing worse.

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Don't slow down, just keep posting till you get locked the "f" out, then you'll know you talked too much that day. Then do it again the next day till you're licked the "f" out again. Too much to try to figure out when you've talked too much, just talk till you can't anymore. That's why the feature is there, to do the work for you.

Yeah, I mean if it’s automated there must be a set number of messages in a given amount of time. Come to think of though I was replying to a lot of topics. Probably was just a time out.

must be my newbie excitement:D

its crazy that I’ve only just made an account, I’ve been watching Leo since 2016, didn’t think the forum would be this poppin lol.

Edited by Francis777

1 minute ago, Francis777 said:

@Buck Edwards yeah, I’d just liked to at least be given a reason if that was the case. Blind censorship enrages me, nothing worse.

"Enrages". That's pretty strong. No need to get enraged.

2 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

Haha, you don't understand guys. xDchill

Yes Sir, anything else you'd like me to do. I'm at your service.