Someone here

What is the root cause of misogyny?

59 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Ajax said:

What are the traits that you see in men who embrace their feminine side and are more loving? 

Ok i'm gonna go out on a limb here and it's not in all cases as there are always exceptions. Please guys don't come at me, it's just an observation and I'm not naming names so if the cap fits wear it. Take for instance this forum, most of the guys here who give off a more masculine energy, more aggressive, high testosterone, all the masculine traits, competitive, are mostly the ones having trouble with women and the way they speak about women. The red/blue pill ideology. Some are the Andrew Tate lovers and they try to imitate the macho/player type. 

I've also noticed the more softer toned guys, the peace makers, the less combative, the ones who don't talk about sex as much, the ones who never speak about women in a derogatory fashion, they give off a more compassionate, loving and kind aura which are more feminine traits. They seem to be in relationships and are not too much into the pick-up world or are having trouble picking up women because to be more successful at that, you have to be a little aggressive. They tend to do better meeting women spontaneously and when they're not trying too hard, and when they do it lasts much longer because they are the most loving. That's embracing the feminine side. 

I bet if you were to do a poll with all that I just said, you would see the pattern and similarities. 

One last thing, and this is not definite but most men who are into kinks, meaning submissive men, men who like to dress up as women or men who are into being dominated or like to play the fendom role or are into fetishes are embracing their feminine side and they are more into worshipping women, They like to kiss their feet, call them Goddesses and will do anything, within reason to aim to please, these men are more loving towards women.

There you have it. That's my assessment.

Edited by Princess Arabia

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

5 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Ok i'm gonna go out on a limb here and it's not in all cases as there are always exceptions. Please guys don't come at me, it's just an observation and I'm not naming names so if the cap fits wear it. Take for instance this forum, most of the guys here who give off a more masculine energy, more aggressive, high testosterone, all the masculine traits, competitive, are mostly the ones having trouble with women and the way they speak about women. The red/blue pill ideology. Some are the Andrew Tate lovers and they try to imitate the macho/player type. 

I've also noticed the more softer toned guys, the peace makers, the less combative, the ones who don't talk about sex as much, the ones who never speak about women in a derogatory fashion, they give off a more compassionate, loving and kind aura which are more feminine traits. They seem to be in relationships and are not too much into the pick-up world or are having trouble picking up women because to be more successful at that, you have to be a little aggressive. They tend to do better meeting women spontaneously and when they're not trying too hard, and when they do it lasts much longer because they are the most loving. That's embracing the feminine side. 

I bet if you were to do a poll with all that I just said, you would see the pattern and similarities. 

One last thing, and this is not definite but most men who are into kinks, meaning submissive men, men who like to dress up as women or men who are into being dominated or like to play the fendom role or are into fetishes are embracing their feminine side and they are more into worshipping women, They like to kiss their feet, call them Goddesses and will do anything, within reason to aim to please, these men are more loving towards women.

There you have it. That's my assessment.

Wow! Beautiful assessment. Very well done! Thank you so much for this. It really helps me understand humans better. :D

LOVE

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

5 minutes ago, Ajax said:

Wow! Beautiful assessment. Very well done! Thank you so much for this. It really helps me understand humans better. :D

LOVE

Yes, and you're the most loving one here on the forum or you're just smack dead in the middle. Can go either way, which is even more special because you're embracing both sides.❤️

11 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Yes, and you're the most loving one here on the forum or you're just smack dead in the middle. Can go either way, which is even more special because you're embracing both sides.❤️

:$:$ You're making me blush! StopxD

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

2 minutes ago, Ajax said:

:$:$ You're making me blush! StopxD

Is that a HARD stop or a soft yes please stop. I can acknowledge both requests.

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

Is that a HARD stop or a soft yes please stop. I can acknowledge both requests.

OMG! You're terrible! I choose both at the same time! Red Light and Green Light! What are you going to do now?

Just now, Ajax said:

OMG! You're terrible! I choose both at the same time! Red Light and Green Light! What are you going to do now?

Yield at yellow 

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

Yield at yellow 

LMAO! Brilliant. You, madam, have discovered the secret of enlightenment!

Just now, Ajax said:

LMAO! Brilliant. You, madam, have discovered the secret of enlightenment!

Yes, i'll drink some tea to that. 

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Yes, i'll drink some tea to that. 

Damn, your on fire! Can't get one past you... your always awake! 

6 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Hating women is extremely immature.

These snobs have clearly not truly experienced the immaculate beauty of women. If women have not brought you to your knees in pure, gobsmacking bliss, then you’ve truly never fallen in love with women before and are just playing childish games.

Or they have brought you to your knees again and again, but the love has never been reciprocated and instead you’ve just been treated as a creep by all women you’ve ever been truly interested in, and the love for women feels like a horrible curse.

@Kid A that’s precisely how an immature mind views women.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Someone here 

17 hours ago, Someone here said:

But still  ..Every religion..and every society in all times have demonstrated hatred of women 

You are saying in every religion and society in all times hatred of women is like a core value? I think thats absolutely bs. It is just a thing of survival. In these times societys were only able to survive if men were leading cause it was a much harsher world then today and men are more suitable to lead in these circumstances. The more peaceful and safe a society becomes, the more power women get. Cause these are the circumstances where they bloom. If you look at the most developed societes of today you see they are transforming into matriachies. As soon as all old people from previous generations, who currently are still holding power, die, you will see women "offically" being the ones in power. And I think they already have more power then men in general. But maybe it wont get that far cause the world still isnt all peaceful and safe outside of these countries and they might be swallowed up as soon as they get too weak to survive.

16 hours ago, Someone here said:

Haha Women can be sexist as well but it is not the same as misogyny(As in racism) .

You're buying into the feminist/progressive narrative that only certain type of power matters (which conveniently makes men into oppressors and women into victims.)

Men may be more physically powerful, but women are better at emotional power/manipulation and this has always been the case.

7 hours ago, Ajax said:

Thank you. I would love to see you explain in more detail. 

It’s a very deep topic with many layers  id have to really sit down and think about it to have much to say

8 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

I think you're on to something there. I find a lot of men that embraces their feminine side are more loving towards women.

A man could be very masculine and have no problem with femininity too if it’s coming from authentic place and higher ego development, self awareness 

9 hours ago, Sugarcoat said:

A man could be very masculine and have no problem with femininity too if it’s coming from authentic place and higher ego development, self awareness 

Nice! Here’s an example that ties in well with that. Notice how both leaders speak maturely, based on their level of development :

And as Leo has shared before:

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

2 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Nice! Here’s an example that ties in well with that. Notice how both leaders speak maturely, based on their level of development :

And as Leo has shared before:

nice nice Yimpa