Someone here

What is the root cause of misogyny?

59 posts in this topic

@Princess Arabia It could be however most people are idiots and the likelihood of bitterness is high. 

Like they say, we haven’t found any sign of intelligent life in the universe.

Falseness. The inability to confront falseness. Misogyny is a manifestation of a degraded spirit.  Like a cough to a cold. It is just a gag.

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

@Someone here

5 hours ago, Someone here said:

My theory is Basically if there is a distinction (be it gender.. skin color.. religion.. country of origin etc) there will always be an "us" and a "them". We always favor us at the expense of them. Of course it is equal and opposite discrimination..but if there is a power differential.. the bias will be one way. Men were historically more physically powerful than women and were usually the leadership so misogyny was bound to happen

And BTW ...it doesn't matter if black slaves hated white slave owners..there was no power structure thousands of years ago to make the mutual bias equal thus why racism and sexism are one from a practical standpoint.

But still  ..Every religion..and every society in all times have demonstrated hatred of women .but women are one half of the humanity. 

In your opinion..what's the root cause of misogyny?

Do you realize that your title of this thread has nothing to do with your pet theory that contains distinctions of gender, race, religion, country of origin, other demographics, group think us vs them, band wagon using 'we' a lot, false equivalency of equal to opposite discrimination, appeals to bias and sunk cost fallacy, before finally reaching appeals to men being historically the more physically powerful than women?

I thought about it for a minute and what came to my head :

when men need to be masculine to survive 

they need to reject femininity within themselves

and whatever you reject inside you reject outside 

This mini documentary may shed some insight

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

23 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

WEEEELL... ALLRIGHTY THEN! lol Interesting thought...

giphy.gif

Edited by Ajax

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

20 minutes ago, Ajax said:

WEEEELL... ALLRIGHTY THEN! lol Interesting thought...

giphy.gif

Yea lot to unpack

I’ve personally never exclusively fit into a masculine or feminine role. I’ve masked that for a while due to social programming. Still something I’m working on, but quite frankly I find that identifying as a human being in general is pretty cringe.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 minute ago, Yimpa said:

I find that identifying as a human being in general is pretty cringe

Oh yes 

7 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

Yea lot to unpack

Then pack lightly! lol. Just the basics!

1 minute ago, Yimpa said:

I’ve personally never exclusively fit into a masculine or feminine role. I’ve masked that for a while due to social programming. Still something I’m working on, but quite frankly I find that identifying as a human being in general is pretty cringe.

That's because they don't exist but people insist that they do. They insist in putting in other people. Call it IMPLANTS! lol. Don't need aliens to shove things where the sun don't shine! lol Don't call the ghost busters call the ball-busters or butt-busters lol!!!

Jeez I need to lay of the Monster Energy drinks LMAO!! I am going batty! lol

1 hour ago, Sugarcoat said:

But seriously. I question male/female integration until we develop a better standard of ethics. Gender has surpassed traditional biological dynamics due to technology. The next likely step is likely going to be robotics and genetic engineering. So we need to transcend this masculine and feminine and either become more spiritually driven or robots. That is the likely options. 

A spiritual path is where each person defines the role they play and form a tightly knit partnership based on ethics, which is applying the best solution.

A robot is going to be data driven, formed by GOD Google, AI and the dealers and distributors of such technology. In which we drop the human paradigms of the past.

What do you think?

Edited by Ajax

23 minutes ago, Ajax said:

But seriously. I question male/female integration until we develop a better standard of ethics. Gender has surpassed traditional biological dynamics due to technology. The next likely step is likely going to be robotics and genetic engineering. So we need to transcend this masculine and feminine and either become more spiritually driven or robots. That is the likely options. 

A spiritual path is where each person defines the role they play and form a tightly knit partnership based on ethics, which is applying the best solution.

A robot is going to be data driven, formed by GOD Google, AI and the dealers and distributors of such technology. In which we drop the human paradigms of the past.

What do you think?

Lol ok Ajax that’s a perspective I’ve not heard before 

I don’t think feminine masculine division is a problem it’s more human developmental level overall that is problem and is what shapes how this division expresses itself in society and how destructive it is, something like that

32 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

I don’t think feminine masculine division is a problem it’s more human developmental level overall that is problem and is what shapes how this division expresses itself in society and how destructive it is, something like that

Agreed.

Hating women is extremely immature.

These snobs have clearly not truly experienced the immaculate beauty of women. If women have not brought you to your knees in pure, gobsmacking bliss, then you’ve truly never fallen in love with women before and are just playing childish games.

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

It's not the identification that's the problem, it's the attachment to the identification that's the problem. It's all stories. God is all there is, and you don't even want to get attached to the word God.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

2 hours ago, Sugarcoat said:

I think you're on to something there. I find a lot of men that embraces their feminine side are more loving towards women.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

1 hour ago, Sugarcoat said:

Lol ok Ajax that’s a perspective I’ve not heard before 

Thank you. I would love to see you explain in more detail. 

39 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I think you're on to something there. I find a lot of men that embraces their feminine side are more loving towards women.

Help me out here. I don't understand this. When I took the official Spiral Dynamics test, I had an official assessment of around 2% in SD Green.  A subsequent unofficial test placed me at 6%

According, I have great difficulty comprehending the perspectives of SD Green's  human development.

Embracing the feminine side? Doesn't compute. I did try to implement Leo's lessons on the matter. As well as Emerald's. But still.. Nada. Zilch. Zero

What are the traits that you see in men who embrace their feminine side and are more loving? 

Edited by Ajax

9 minutes ago, Ajax said:

When I took the official Spiral Dynamics test, I had an official assessment of around 2% in SD Green.  A subsequent unofficial test placed me at 6%

Where did you take the tests?

2 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Where did you take the tests?

From the official spiral dynamics.org website.