Javfly33

Smoked a pack of cigarettes in a single night

41 posts in this topic

I met this woman I thought we had good chemistry for once, but the next day I found out she doesn't find me attractive and she doesn't give a shit about me. I can't get to feel myself love from women, desire from women. Whatever I fucking do is never enough, whatever good seems to be happening (apparent attraction, kisses, laughs), only ends up to be all fake, it turns out she doesn't like me. It hurts so much, I don't care about anything else in the world but to feel desired and valued as a men in a sexual manner for once.

This crap crushed me to the bottom again. This one was particularly painful because I really thought the date was smooth as fuck, I enjoyed myself, she enjoyed herself, etc...but nothing. Again I get beaten, demolished, destructed, treated as the apparent shit I am. What the fuck did I do wrong to deserve this. 

Edited by Javfly33

We weren't there so we can't tell. Women are hypergamous so if she didn't choose you she has better options or she can think she can do better.

Hey, I know the feeling and how crushing it can be. Be patient through rejections as they come. Keep dating, meeting people and getting experience. Keep working on your self love as well. I believe we will find good women in time and have healthy long relationships.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Hey, I'm sorry dude. Feelings like this come up and it's fucking difficult. But You'll land back on your feet. You'll handle it, have faith!

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

We weren't there so we can't tell. Women are hypergamous so if she didn't choose you she has better options or she can think she can do better.

???

Everyone is hypergamous, it's just that Western men have 0 self-love because of their neo-Bolshevik upbringing.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Are you tacitly suggesting that you simply had a normal interaction with another human being? and you're surprised because she didn't jump into your arms? lol

Answer honestly 

Edited by Schizophonia

Life is a game, and it is part of every game that you try, fail, stand up and try again, fail again, try again, fail again... until you eventually get the hang of it and make it to the next level. The fact that you don't know yet how to beat the level that you're at doesn't mean that you are worthless or unlovable... I mean, how could the Love that you truly are itself be unlovable?

I know for a fact that you are an amazing guy that is worthy of love, so don't let that shit drag you down, alright?

✊️

Why so serious?

10 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Life is a game, and it is part of every game that you try, fail, stand up and try again, fail again, try again, fail again... until you eventually get the hang of it and make it to the next level. The fact that you don't know yet how to beat the level that you're at doesn't mean that you are worthless or unlovable... I mean, how could the Love that you truly are itself be unlovable?

I know for a fact that you are an amazing guy that is worthy of love, so don't let that shit drag you down, alright?

✊️

False and demagogic comment. 

Thanks all of you for your messages. @StarStruck @Thought Art @Sincerity @Bazooka Jesus

1 hour ago, Schizophonia said:

Are you tacitly suggesting that you simply had a normal interaction with another human being? and you're surprised because she didn't jump into your arms? lol

Answer honestly 

I didn't felt it was a normal interaction. It had sensual elements attached to it. The fact that he was receptive to my kisses and physical contact made me thought she was attracted to me. She even asked me to kiss her several times, I guess she was just playing with me. 

34 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@Javfly33 Why didn't you get so attached from the first date? 

I know, is a mistake. It always happens to me because I start to have hopes a women will finally love me/be interested in me.

Edited by Javfly33

27 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

The fact that he was receptive to my kisses and physical contact made me thought she was attracted to me. She even asked me to kiss her several times, I guess she was just playing with me. 

Oh, you got intimate then. I see now. Yeah she shouldn't have done that if she wasn't really attracted to you. Maybe she was drunk?

2 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

False and demagogic comment. 

LMAO. Whatever you say, chief. xDxDxD

Why so serious?

32 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

LMAO. Whatever you say, chief. xDxDxD

No one can be in love with a girl or a guy who is too ugly, except perhaps in certain very marginal cases.
Some will say the opposite, because they imagine a 5/10 girl and will label her "not beautiful" but they could date "because they are not superficial", but obviously they are not going to date with a 2/10.
Yes, another mechanism which can motivate this belief, it is the 5/10 themselves who manage to seduce women, and cope by extrapolating their case so as not to have to manage the possibility of an alternative reality where they are 2/10 and no one wants them even with 3000 hours of personal development.

The problem is that Western civilization is particularly narcissistic, everyone has been educated in comfort and especially in the idea that everyone is worthy of desire, 3/4 of the series/films highlight romantic relationships, sometimes sexual relationships for the most "decadent", your parents were in a relationship, sometimes your brothers, sisters, and cousin, your friends are in a relationship etc etc and it is with these expectations that you grew up.

So when people in this situation see the possibility of not being desirable at all, themselves or someone else to whom they can project themselves, it creates cognitive dissonance and great frustration.
This is why everyone here suggests psychedelics ad nauseam, these products have the notorious effects of boosting you energetically and removing you from your default mode, so you forget everything why you got to where you are and you become delusional for a few hours: you think that life is great, that you can be friends with everyone, have sex and that it was all just neurosis, blah blah blah...
And then you go back down and become the same asshole again, lol.

All of this is one of the reasons why there are so many religious, sectarian people and those who follow wacky food religions in the United States.
All this is a "sadistic-anal" regression as Freuf said, they think that by having a strict lifestyle they will be rewarded. This is obviously a way to cope with the inability to “naturally” perform well in a hyper-competitive society.

Edited by Schizophonia

2 hours ago, StarStruck said:

@Schizophonia

you have a lot to learn young padawan 

Not understood.

What you said is also valid for me, I myself avoided girls at university because I thought (correctly) that I could have better.

I see a lot of mops men ready to get together with elephant seals, hysterical women, etc so as not to be alone and have a hole to empty their balls.
It's just a part of men.

Edited by Schizophonia

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Thanks all of you for your messages. @StarStruck @Thought Art @Sincerity @Bazooka Jesus

I didn't felt it was a normal interaction. It had sensual elements attached to it. The fact that he was receptive to my kisses and physical contact made me thought she was attracted to me. She even asked me to kiss her several times, I guess she was just playing with me. 

I know, is a mistake. It always happens to me because I start to have hopes a women will finally love me/be interested in me.

Why would you want to go out with a girl like that, are you that desperate?

I would add: When a girl is into you, you know it.
You'll see it clearly in her behavior, or you'll know it from word of mouth because she'll tell all her friends about "the guy she met" while laughing, etc. etc.
Otherwise, she may be nice to you at first, and once she understands that you are into her, she will become much more curt and "avoidant" to make it clear that it's no.

You don't have to be a people genius to know this, but the sooner you accept it, the more you can focus on girls who actually show you signs of interest, rather than desperately chasing girls who do not want you out of pride, to step on a rake and suffer again and again, then come cry on the forum.

Edited by Schizophonia

Are you that fucking sad to be insulting someone that is going through a bad moment? Really dude? Christ, you do need even more help than me. @Schizophonia