Chadders

How do you compare taking LSD to Mushrooms?

77 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

have abandoned every person who has crucified me for being weird. And I have absolutely no regrets.

You do well, every decision like that makes you stronger.

2 hours ago, EmergentUniverse said:

@Leo Gura what of organic mushrooms vs. something like 4-aco?

I would grow my own shrooms, fresh was the best, 10g fresh= 1 g dried.  Growing them in good substrate is very important too.   I loved them, my little wood fairies would come to me, truly.  Birds would follow me around, one day I threw away all my clothes, it was a hot day.  Coming down was interesting...had a conversation with a huge old pine tree, it was telepathic vibes. Shamans learn from plants, I get it.

Found my pants and shirt but my shoes were gone... the fairies took them.  I got out feeling so amazing, time stopped!  What is 4-aco?

Edited by Sir Oberon

4 hours ago, EmergentUniverse said:

@Leo Gura what of organic mushrooms vs. something like 4-aco?

For me, 4-AcO is quite different from mushrooms. 4-AcO has taken on DMT-like vibes for me.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Sir Oberon said:

I would grow my own shrooms, fresh was the best, 10g fresh= 1 g dried.  Growing them in good substrate is very important too.   I loved them, my little wood fairies would come to me, truly.  Birds would follow me around, one day I threw away all my clothes, it was a hot day.  Coming down was interesting...had a conversation with a huge old pine tree, it was telepathic vibes. Shamans learn from plants, I get it.

Found my pants and shirt but my shoes were gone... the fairies took them.  I got out feeling so amazing, time stopped!  What is 4-aco?

Haha, this is nice!

Growing shrooms was a little complicated, but once you get it down it's not so hard.  I would use popcorn soaked for a day and lightly boiled for 20 min. strain.  Then take mason jars, sterilize them in boiling water, fill 3/4 full with the popcorn, seal the jars, and then sterilize the jars again in a covered pot with a  little boiling water for 20min. 

Once done let it cool, take my spore syringes, inoculate the jars, shake, and put them in a dark closet with a little heater to keep it all at a steady 70 deg.  Then after about 2 to 3 weeks, the jars would be full of mycelium, ready for the next step. I would go in the woods and find good rich soil, bake it in the oven for an hour at low heat, then add some boiling water just till it is lightly moisturized,  just a little water would come out from my fist if I squished it in my hand.  Take my mycelium jars, empty them in a big clear pail to let the light in with the soil, mix, cover, and put in my shed.  The natural weather cycles here are great, cool evenings, and warm days.  It would grow amazing shrooms.  I would get 2 to 3 good flushes.  

More than I could consume, my friends would come over, and I would give them away for free, preferred going out into the woods alone for my 40gr wet experiences.  Would however do a gram dry in outings with them, it was more social that way, lol.

Edited by Sir Oberon

I've been dealing with autism-related fungal overgrowth for some time, and I wonder if there is a link between mushroom-derived substances (LSD, psylocibin, 4-HO / 4-AcO, ...), and the vessel's intolerance to them, as if there were anti-sinergical energy between it and fungal forms.

How do I integrate shroom love? Are there safe psychedelics for weakened vessels?

Edited by nuwu

@nuwu

I’m just speculating here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Yimpa The body load would physically kill me, in addition to the unpleasantness. Are there reports or studies on valerian megadose, vaping melatonin, low dose 5-MEO-MALT, or something out-of-the-box possibly overlooked 

@nuwu I’m sure there’s reports on anything you put your attention on. 

Now ask yourself if focusing on that is making you feel more sick.

If it is, then it’s not worth your attention. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Interesting discussions 

I’ve been feeling like I have a lot of emotions that I need to get out of my body so I’m keen to get back into mushrooms. Funny that for me the seasonal changes do align with the drug I want to use - LSD for the summer and mushrooms for autumn. Naturally I find that’s the case. I’m sensitive to the seasonal changes 

This time of year generally is more turbulent for me. Things are changing and emotionally I’m more inward. Looking for a new job as my contract ends in December, less motivation to be social and also having to balance it all with the business I’m working on. I get impatient and fed up when things don’t progress at the rate I want them to

Mushrooms I found better for emotional catharsis which is what I feel I need right now, though i still don’t have enough experience truly say for certain

@Leo Gurawhat do you reckon about my perspective on this?

5 hours ago, Chadders said:

Interesting discussions 

I’ve been feeling like I have a lot of emotions that I need to get out of my body so I’m keen to get back into mushrooms. Funny that for me the seasonal changes do align with the drug I want to use - LSD for the summer and mushrooms for autumn. Naturally I find that’s the case. I’m sensitive to the seasonal changes 

This time of year generally is more turbulent for me. Things are changing and emotionally I’m more inward. Looking for a new job as my contract ends in December, less motivation to be social and also having to balance it all with the business I’m working on. I get impatient and fed up when things don’t progress at the rate I want them to

Mushrooms I found better for emotional catharsis which is what I feel I need right now, though i still don’t have enough experience truly say for certain

Thats interesting, you can connect with the seasons, and the way the spirit moves you. I find shrooms therapeutic in the autumn, as in all the seasonal changes.  It is always melancholic/deep interior work in the woods.   Nature has spirit!  Shrooms are like a window into this world.  Most people go for a walk and feel the wonder, for sure.  Shrooms awaken the interior/exterior dimensions.  I find if I center my being on oneness with creation, God is that!   You are it too.  God bless you on your journey.

Emotions, and shrooms will help you to see what drives that.  Be courageous, nothing can hurt you but your own fears.

I'm looking to try LSD for a change soon. LOl.  I can't wait to find the time.  Think I will stay at home, and then see what happens... I'm open to the universe that way. 

35 minutes ago, Sir Oberon said:

Thats interesting, you can connect with the seasons, and the way the spirit moves you. I find shrooms therapeutic in the autumn, as in all the seasonal changes.  It is always melancholic/deep interior work in the woods.   Nature has spirit!  Shrooms are like a window into this world.  Most people go for a walk and feel the wonder, for sure.  Shrooms awaken the interior/exterior dimensions.  I find if I center my being on oneness with creation, God is that!   You are it too.  God bless you on your journey.

Emotions and shrooms will help you to see what drives that.  Be courageous, nothing can hurt you but your own fears. However, if your days are a turbulent mess, try to get that sorted first.

I'm looking to try LSD for a change soon. LOl.  I can't wait to find the time.  Think I will stay at home, and then see what happens... I'm open to the universe that way. 

Ops, double posted, big fingers.

Found this on line..lol..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeHlvXvG6vA

When logic and proportion
Have fallen sloppy dead
And the White Knight is talking backwards
And the Red Queen's off with her head
Remember what the dormouse said
Feed your head
Feed your head

Truly more serious than that, but it helps to keep light-hearted.

Edited by Sir Oberon

12 hours ago, Chadders said:

I don't know what your experience is like. I would just caution you to be careful with the narratives and fantasies you create. Are the things you're saying actually true? Or stuff your mind just concocted because it sounds good to you? Put your stories to the test.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Yeh I don’t have a great deal of experience to know for sure with psychedelics. Life experience wise I’m 29, turn 30 in March and would say I’m more mature and experienced than the average person my age. I do know from experience I’m more emotional and creative so I can say that for certain which is why I can do a lot of great things that create impact but of course come with getting overly emotional about things that don’t go the way I want. I’m also naturally introverted though can be extroverted on command. I’ve felt less like being extroverted in the last few weeks as the seasons change (again might just be my mind has created that story). 

One major lesson I learnt on LSD is the majority of my life is out of my control. I knew that intellectually to a degree but felt more real after the trip I had when I contemplated the next day. If I feel a lot of emotion that’s not in my control. The universe wants me to feel that. People tell others to let go and accept but you can only do that if you understand that acceptance and letting go is also not in your control. The universe will decide if you will let go or not because it’s a conscious shift and can’t be thought out. To truly accept something you hadn’t before is a seismic shift in your life

But I guess I have no idea. It is all perspective but what else can you do aside with go with how you feel? At the moment I feel despondent mostly because life is not happening fast enough for me. I also get pissed off that I still have to do things I don’t want to do but this is part of building the foundations for my life. I have to be patient I know

I know what you’re saying. I’ve seen enough of your stuff about the relative nature of reality and the self deception of the mind. I do need more experience 

As Ken Wilber compares, I’ve done a lot of the growing up but not enough of the waking up

@Sir Oberon ah yes a bit of Jefferson Airplane. I’d love to have lived in 60s San Francisco before the gov decided no you can’t have psychedelics!

The UK is so draconian on these things as well. Our politics is very small minded. Glad I have a reliable source