BlessedLion

Ralston Gives A Clear Answer To Metaphysical Love Question

1,194 posts in this topic

Fear not, I'm nowhere close to psychosis or schizophrenia as a mental disorder.

As Trump would say, I'm a very stable genius :D

My mind is very stable considering all the crazy things I've experienced in the last year. Sure, sometimes I have some rough words to type. That's just some noise in the process.

But still, you guys should understand that there are no guarantees with this work. I do incur genuine risk and certain costs. There is no guarantee that I come out unscathed in the end. We'll just have to see how things unfold.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't teach suffering or psychopathy. I just explore Consciousness and report back certain things I've discovered.

My path is very dangerous. If you don't do it properly you will kill yourself.

Which is why I report my findings. Since nobody else is doing what I'm doing.

Yes, but you are teaching a dangerous psychedelic path to the masses, claiming it as superior to anything else (including Full Enlightenment).

Don't be so sure that nobody else is doing the (psychedelic) path of exploring higher realms or has done it. Christopher Bache, Stanislav Grof. Harri Aalto. David Buckland. And many more, on request.

From all I can see, the forum is flooded with egos who think they are God in narcicisstic and solipsistic way. Boosting their ego, not transcending it. That goes on your Karmic bill. Read a bit of Jürgen Ziewe how these negative energies caused by the suicides and other trainwrecks when your fanclub destroys their life on a relative level will haunt you (literally) in the afterlife and next life.

I live by this here:

Although my view is higher than the sky, My respect for the cause and effect of actions is as fine as grains of flour. – Padmasambhava 

And it has served me very well. I have a beautiful life on the relative level, and the bliss of Reality has become very very stable in my mindstream.

For heavens sake, stay a bit agnostic on the topic of superiority of Full Enlightenment vs. AWAKENING n+1, and put some warnings/disclaimers on this dangerous path of yours for your followers.

And maybe a little bit tell your following that the ego/separate-self is supposed to be transcended and let go, and not boosted to solipsistic narcicisstic God-like dimensions.

Water by the River

Edited by Water by the River

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't teach suffering or psychopathy. I just explore Consciousness and report back certain things I've discovered.

My path is very dangerous. If you don't do it properly you will kill yourself.

Yes. Thank you. Maybe you should put that as a warning on the beginning of every video of yours. 

This 'work' can be dangerous in general, but your ways tend to get wild. It should be common sense not to follow blindly what some guy on the internet says, but that's clearly not the case with everybody. There should be a more strongly, more frequently emphasized warning. 

I fell into countless traps, and I was often led into them by members of this forum or your videos. I am me, so it was obvious to me that something was very wrong and I got out somehow. It could be said 'barely'. Still freeing myself from some of that bullshit. Someone else might not be that lucky. They might end up jumping off of a bridge or something, in the name of awakening.

Or, you know, they might just end up completely losing their shit and causing chaos all around them, thinking they're omnipotent.

Edited by ivankiss

Well, it's tricky. Because on the one hand you guys wanna know what Consciousness/God/Love are. But on the other hand you want to stay safe and maintain a respectable, proper, politically-correct, Buddhist-approved human life. And maybe those two things are not the same thing.

You have to figure, there must be some serious cost to this work, otherwise everyone would have done it by now.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Water by the River said:

That is why in the end you can describe its manifestations, but you can not limit the Absolute by putting any (duality) word/label on IT which it is supposed to be. A word only has meaning in terms of its opposite (language IS duality), the Absolute HAS no opposite. Reality has no opposite. That would limit it.

So the manifestations of the Absolute have properties, tendencies and so on, and its even ok to say that the Absolute has the tendencies to manifest in certain ways/patterns (like love). But saying the Absolute IS love is a mistake, because that would limit it.

Unconditional Love is not a roll-out pattern of the Absolute, and does not fall into the same category as any higher realms or the N+1's you mention. When I use the word Uncondtitional Love, I do not intend to use it in its dualistic sense (as in opposites) but as an Absolute. 

Because Nothingness is the Infinite Singularity. Nothingness has no qualities/no limitations and is simultaneously also the radiating Power Source of all Creation. And that very quality of its radiation is Unconditional Love. 

Edited by Bufo Alvarius

6 minutes ago, Bufo Alvarius said:

And that very quality of its radiation is Unconditional Love. 

The radiance of the Absolute could be called manifestation/arising.

6 minutes ago, Bufo Alvarius said:

Because Nothingness is the Infinite Singularity, which is Unconditional Love. Love is Nothingness, and that Nothingness has no qualities/no limitations 

That is already too "loaded" with concepts and properties for the Infinite Singularity that it really is. But check for yourself.

1 minute ago, Vibes said:

@Leo Gura Did you strangle that coyote to understand what is like to kill?

That was a joke.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Water by the River It's like you have music. Yes it is always music at all times, under all cirumstances, but its volume can increase/decrease.

Similar analogy with the light, it is always light, but can shine brighter or less bright, depending on its proximity to the sun

Edited by Bufo Alvarius

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Well, it's tricky. Because on the one hand you guys wanna know what Consciousness/God/Love are. But on the other hand you want to stay safe and maintain a respectable, proper, politically-correct, Buddhist-approved human life. And maybe those two things are not the same thing.

You think that this approach never happened in Buddhism?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahasiddha

These guys broke every norm in the book to get to realization, both society-norms and buddhist norms. They broke every buddhist convention to free their minds.

And they did lots of psychedelics. Crowley, Secret Drugs of Buddhism: Psychedelic Sacraments and the Origins of the Vajrayana 

And since that time, some Buddhist branches (Vajrayana ones, the Tibetans for example) know the dangers of that path, and its potential. You wouldn't believe what gets actually practiced & told in secrecy in some of these traditions to advanced practitioners. But not to the masses, due to the bad Karma that would cause.

But what is always in highest priority, even in these paths, is love and compassion. That is universal.

8 minutes ago, Bufo Alvarius said:

@Water by the River It's like you have music. Yes it is always music at all times, under all cirumstances, but its volume can increase/decrease.

Similar analogy with the light, it is always light, but can shine brighter or less bright, depending on its proximity to the sun

Agree. But there are states where the light is just switched off. No manifestation AT ALL, including love. As soon as manifestation arises again, its back.

The only reason I emphasize getting every concept/idea/whatever away from the Absolute is: all of that prevents its realization. You have to throw away/cut off each and every (subtle) concept/feeling/whatever to realize it. Including all you thought you were before.

Then you have a chance of realizing it, in a non-conceptual, empty and impersonal and nondual/infinite state free of all the delusion of dual/conceptual thinking. You have to be IT. And IT is infinite, impersonal, silent, groundless. And Reality itself. And from IT radiates love. But that is already form/manifestation.

The closemindedness on this forum shocks me, when I joined this forum I expected serious people. But majority of you guys shunt understanding at every turn, its very clear where your priorities are.

which is fine, however the amount the amount of dishonesty with yourselves about what your genuine intentions are makes my blood boil.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Why are you so biased against psychotic breaks?

19 hours ago, gettoefl said:

A brief psychotic break due to extreme experiences is normal, but reality is not psychotic, it is completely sane, because sanity just means aligned with reality. insanity is a human mental deviation of evasion. 

have given plenty of explanation of problems with Buddhism.

But the really deep problem cannot be explained so simply.

I'm in the process of articulating it to myself.

if the levels of consciousness are infinite as you say, there are no levels higher than others, there can only be more or less alignment, more or less distortion. Enlightenment is being completely aligned with reality, it is not stupidity, it is human evolution. So, if you are an explorer who wants to reach the source of the nile of consciousness, without caring about the dangers, perfect, admirable, but why disqualify everything else? It is not necessary, and not accurate, it's a misunderstanding . Enlightenment is one thing, exploring another. Both could be , and should be compatible. If you explore the conciousness without being aligned, seems that it's sure you are going to follow dangerous and probably wrong paths

Edited by Breakingthewall

It's worth it if you're interested in Consciousness for its own sake. Don't expect it to help you live in the human realm. In fact it will probably hurt in that department.

I can feel what you mean, doing things for its own sake sounds like beauty and love and excitement, curiosity. But in what exactly will it probably hurt in the human realm? 

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Alien consciousness.   And I'm with Ralston on the Love bit.  Leo is afraid of non-dual teachings and Buddhism corrupting you and preventing enlightenment- but he got his notions of Love as an Absolute from those very same teachings.   He thinks enlightenment is a delusion - and that's his delusion.   If he had the chance to put àll of the psychedelics down for just one natural awakening I guarantee he would do it.

Alien consciousness is a delusion ? At worst it's a distraction but shouldn't we give Leo more credit than that and leave our mind open to it ? And how can we even judge it when we know so little of it ?

Also, just like there is infinite intelligence in a fork, there is also infinite love. Drop some acid and cry in front of a fork. This applies to everything and anything, even "bad" stuff is actually good

Not to mention experiences of communion 

The whole structure of God is equivalent to love

Anyway yes love is a facet of the absolute, the facet of all facets 

Edited by Loveeee

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

10 minutes ago, OBEler said:

I can feel what you mean, doing things for its own sake sounds like beauty and love and excitement, curiosity. But in what exactly will it probably hurt in the human realm? 

your desire to exist as one

I think if you do reach these levels of consciousness you might realise that there's no good reason why you should carry on trying to be one

Edited by Francis777

7 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

Agree. But there are states where the light is just switched off. No manifestation AT ALL, including love. As soon as manifestation arises again, its back.

The same way you can tune into your fullness aspect (becoming infinite), by having a cessation you 'tune in' (or tune out/unbecome) to the Nothingness that you already are. Why do you hold the Absolute, as in no manifestion/cessation type, superior to the Absolute as the Infinite Singularity?

13 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

The only reason I emphasize getting every concept/idea/whatever away from the Absolute is: all of that prevents its realization. You have to throw away/cut off each and every (subtle) concept/feeling/whatever to realize it. Including all you thought you were before.

I understand your guidance here, to cut every concept until the mind itself collapses in on itself until reality (groundless, unbound, eternal, impersonal Consciousness) shines forth in its radiant splendor (as it always already was, just obstructed by mind/self-arisings). But the fullness aspect of your true nature is a not concept of unconditional love, it is pure energy. And the word that comes clostest to describing that energy in human language is unconditional love. And you are that infinite Power Source as much as you are Nothing at all. 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm in the process of articulating it to myself. And it's hard to do that when I'm being gaslit by them on the regular. A certain orbital escape velocity much be reached to transcend Buddhism + Nonduality + enlightenment. Which is why you don't see many people escaping it.

If you stand in Truth, and ARE Truth, the rest of the world including all "others" can do whatever they want. Why does that disturb you? There really are no others?

Sorry, but when Absolute Truth is at ones fingertips, always here, and self-evident by just reaching out, one doesn't need validation of anyone, anything, any -ISM. Then you can truly stand on your own feet, in your own true freedom, and need no confirmation and validation at all.

What you write above is a rationalization, and a dangerous one. Stand free in your Truth AND love/openness/acceptance of this reality. Not by lashing out on others/other views to reach "orbital velocity", but by openness of your own heart & love to hold all these differing views in YOU, in the Reality that you truly are, without contracting. That is why love/compassion/boddhichitta is such an important practice in any spiritual tradition.

Don't you think that the whole world already "gaslits" an enlightened being 24/7 all day every day in daily life, and it doesn't ever matter? Love and compassion is what stabilizes this Realization and its Awakened States, not lashing out against other closed minds. They are all the children of your Being, no matter how less-than-smart they behave & think. Not being an oak yet is not a sin of the acorn.

Although I understand you from a human level, that is what is demanded as a price for True Enlightenment and Realization: Stand on your own, in your Truth, as Truth, and LOVE all of Reality, and also for those who think different than you! You can't stabilize Awakening & love any differently. One is totally alone then, but also everything in a total and infinite way, with more love flowing than necessary to endure that "aloneness" there, if done correctly. Yet, you can never be alone then, since that which can be alone and unloving is gone then.

Having said that, despite all my criticizm on certain views of yours: On a deep level you truly have my sympathy, as doing what I describe above and standing alone Truth as Truth and keeping the heart open is among the most daring tasks any being can endeavour towards.

39 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

Then you have a chance of realizing it, in a non-conceptual, empty and impersonal and nondual/infinite state free of all the delusion of dual/conceptual thinking. You have to be IT. And IT is infinite, impersonal, silent, groundless. And Reality itself. And from IT radiates love. But that is already form/manifestation.

Buddhist reductionism at its finest. This DOES NOT GET YOU A COMPREHENSION OF CONSCIOUSNESS.

This is why I yell at you. Because you fall so easily for this garbage.

What you guys don't understand is that Consciousness hides from you from top-down. You literally cannot remember what Consciousness is.

34 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

A brief psychotic break due to extreme experiences is normal, but reality is not psychotic, it is completely sane, because sanity just means aligned with reality. insanity is a human mental deviation of evasion. 

You have no comprehension of what insanity is. I have experienced levels of consciousness that are literally insane and would melt your silly human mind. No one here has the balls to explore insanity, and if you ever did it would destroy every one of your human nondual spiritual nonsense.

if the levels of consciousness are infinite as you say, there are no levels higher than others

There absolutely are higher ones.

there can only be more or less alignment, more or less distortion. Enlightenment is being completely aligned with reality, it is not stupidity, it is human evolution. So, if you are an explorer who wants to reach the bottom of the nile of consciousness, without caring about the dangers, perfect, admirable, but why disqualify everything else? It is not necessary, and not accurate, it's a misunderstanding .

I am not just exploring consciousness in the way your silly human mind frames this to it itself, like I am hopping between different films in a movie theater. No! When I explore consciousness I am in a new, higher reality which renders all human spiritual ideas as pure childish nonsense unworthy of thinking about. It's not just a different reality, it's a higher reality, more real than human reality. Human reality is joke relative to higher reality. This includes all your enlightenments.

The reason I don't read any of the spiritual stuff you guys link to me is because I don't want my mind polluted with human trash. I have to keep my mind pure from enlightenment trash so that I don't stay stuck like you in a human framework.

24 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Well, it will be hard to maintain a job. Any job you can think of is useless.

Lately I have stopped brushing my teeth, because I just don't care.

Edited by Leo Gura

Can you guys understand that I have jailbroken my human mind so deeply that I have transcended into a new reality? This is a higher reality which no spiritual person even knows exists. That's literally what I did to myself.

And you come here and gaslight me about it. And then you wonder why I get pissy with you.

You have no idea what I had to do to achieve this level of consciousness and understanding. I had to destroy everything human. I nearly killed myself. I have zero interest in any of your spiritual ideas. It is trash in my mind. All your enlightenment ideas go straight into the recycle bin of my mind. Meanwhile you wear those ideas like diamonds your necks, sipping your champagne as you blow smoke up each others nondual asses.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura nah, I need a job to survive so it's not useless . Or what Do you mean? Do you mean it is so good that human existence becomes too exausting compared to that? 

Like if I eat bread all the day and then discover Sushi and now need to switch back to bread for the rest of my life?