Sabth

How can I get work as soon as possible?

33 posts in this topic

Work that I can do. I've been looking at the local job offers on the internet, but there's nothing that would suit me. Or it is faraway. (My mom would hv to sent me everyday and take me back)

I really don't know how or where to start working. There's a lot of online job whether it's part time or full time. But these too, I couldn't do. 

Do I need training?

Do I need education first? 

Edited by Sabth

You have been asking this question for months and people are going to keep giving you the same advice. Literally just start taking action. 

Get a license, work any job to save up for a car so you can have independence.

1 hour ago, Sabth said:

There's a lot of online job whether it's part time or full time. But these too, I couldn't do. 

You are stuck in apathy. Take any job that pays money

1 hour ago, Sabth said:

Do I need training?

Do I need education first? 

What is your dream job? Theres probably thousands of people out there doing it without any formal education

I just didn't know how to start. Yea it's been months. 

19 minutes ago, Phil King said:

You have been asking this question for months and people are going to keep giving you the same advice. Literally just start taking action. 

Get a license, work any job to save up for a car so you can have independence.

You are stuck in apathy. Take any job that pays money

What is your dream job? Theres probably thousands of people out there doing it without any formal education

My dream job is to be a ______ & a _____.

But now I'm thinking I wanna be an editor. But just for my own self (I don't wanna do editing work for others). So I wanna edit my own videos. 

I also like things like editing a magazine. (I've done this before in school like creating our own magazine from scratch. Even writing the whole thing.) 

I think my dream job would be to make my own video like a documentary series or a travel video. I like these things. But I couldn't start it. When I was younger, all these are organic to me. And even when I was in my university, it was organic. I would make videos. Like a research thing. And it was fun. But now, I no longer had all these.. if I wanna start I would have to be rich first. 

I don't know how to get a job in editorial. I like everything including photography. Research. Etc. 

This would be ideal. I would even considered mass comm back then when I consider of changing my course. 

But now, I also had the scientist in mind. Being a scientist. Just taking a degree in pure science and do it all over again. Like in high school. This might give me a guaranteed path. Like I will just have to follow it and will be successful if I do everything right. Like a path that is already given. But other than that, idk. Which make me took architecture before. Because design work is just like a promising career. And it's the only things I know. Unlike sciences. Which are more experimental. 

So idk. Right now, I wish I could be like any other person who can do just any types of works as long as it's working. Idk how to do it. Do I go to a mall? Or a supermarket and ask for works? 

**I've already have a driving license. 

Edited by Sabth

I also want work just so I can do something everyday day to day. So I won't be doing nothing. So that I have a routine. Just like going to school everyday. Like a teacher and student. (high school). Their life are filled. 

Purchase a user car off Facebook marketplace. I got a beautiful 2013 Buick Verano(60k mi) for 5k. Patience + Completing  physical tasks.

• Feminist 

2 hours ago, MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI said:

Purchase a user car off Facebook marketplace. I got a beautiful 2013 Buick Verano(60k mi) for 5k. Patience + Completing  physical tasks.

I want to buy this car : 

2019-Chevrolet-Spark-in-Raspberry-GUO-002.jpge8fcb61d31e44c2b8a4f7844a8f9f3ea_717x476.png

But my mom says I should work first. 

And she said she could sent me to work. 

Edited by Sabth

If only, I could know , what to work in my country I'd be more than happy~

I can come up with 1000 solutions based on what you've said here. My brother, you just seem to be coming up with excuses.

Example solutions:

• Just apply to those jobs that you feel "wouldn't suit you" anyway. See where they lead. Obviously you may be unqualified for some of those jobs, but I bet there's also jobs in that list that you're just uncomfortable about doing.
  • Get your mom to take you to work every day until you can afford your own car. She seems like a supportive fellow.
  • SET UP A SIDE HUSTLE BABYYY EASY ONLINE CA$H SCHEME SIGMA GRINDSET PATRICK BATEMAN ALPHA MALE

On 9/9/2023 at 1:40 AM, Sabth said:

Work that I can do. I've been looking at the local job offers on the internet, but there's nothing that would suit me.

How would you know what actually suits you or not if you don’t actually try something? Anything?

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

14 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

How would you know what actually suits you or not if you don’t actually try something? Anything?

What work do you think suits me? I don't even know what's "work"..

Maybe I could do factory work. 

34 minutes ago, Sabth said:

What work do you think suits me?

I wouldn’t know because I’m not you.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Apply at a "temp agency" or "employment agency". They will offer you work. Try a job they offer you. If you like it keep doing it. If not they will find you something else. Be sure to communicate with the agency about what you like/dislike.

@ryandesreu have you tried that? If so, what was your experience like?

39 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

@ryandesreu have you tried that? If so, what was your experience like?

I've tried this before with positive results. Job fairs are also an option, but the best method for finding work ASAP is through agencies. I've seen hundreds of people find work this way.

Don't try to find the perfect job. Just take the job and if it is shitty you will do your best to find another one. Trust me.

The ones that I've seen online, there's really nothing that I can do....  maybe baby sitter. But I don't wanna be changing diapers~

Edited by Sabth

Dude, don't tell me that you never go out to have dinner or have fun? How you travel for dinner is going to be the same as how you travel for work. Not sit by mummy's car.

5 hours ago, hyruga said:

Dude, don't tell me that you never go out to have dinner or have fun? How you travel for dinner is going to be the same as how you travel for work. Not sit by mummy's car.

I have dinner with mom and travels with mom~