Someone here

What's happening right now is a miracle!

12 posts in this topic

Guys ! Just look at the fucking nature..the sun..the trees..the sea etc its jaw-dropping..incomprehensible beauty is what existence is . I tried to articulate this to my brother and sister but they just laughed at me lol ...am I the only one in the entire fucking world who thinks existence is magic? 

Let us take your hand for example: Everyone has it.. and it seems quite mundane ..but if you begin to realize the beauty of it..it will never be the same. The day we realize the extraordinary in what we perceive as ordinary..and knowing that all ordinary is extraordinary there would be unconditional joy and happiness.  Like literally you can be the happiest person in the world if you just sit and meditate In nature ..listening to your favourite music . We are blessed.  We are FUCKING BLESSED! Wake up guys ffs?

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Someone here I can see it on psychedelics. 

Sober sometimes, but not 24 h a Day. I dont know if that is even possible. But great reminder! Everything is pure beauty 

3 minutes ago, OBEler said:

I can see it on psychedelics

I envy you .

3 minutes ago, OBEler said:

but not 24 h a Day. I dont know if that is even possible.

There is ALWAYS something beautiful about every experience. Even suffering has its own beauty if you know how to suffer consciously .

A good question to work with is: what's preventing me from enjoying this moment?  And to notice that nothing is .

5 minutes ago, OBEler said:

But great reminder! Everything is pure beauty 

Thanks ? 

-Osho

the beauty, the perfection, the complexity of the cosmos are enormous. It's art on an incredible level. the mind of the universe is pure harmony, extreme creative power, total joy of creating itself. 

When you can get out of the prison of human psychology and your mind is an empty space, beauty and art manifests.

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

...am I the only one in the entire fucking world who thinks existence is magic? 

uhm no. probably most people on this path see it similar

I toke you once I saw you going through a shift. Before awakening there is confusion and a sense of being lost . These are signs of you waking up. But you'll fall back asleep again, and wake up again, and go back to sleep, and wake up, till it becomes you and you become it. Don't know if I just made sense or not, my hands typed this not me.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

-Osho

8 hours ago, Someone here said:

Let us take your hand for example: Everyone has it.. and it seems quite mundane ..but if you begin to realize the beauty of it..it will never be the same.

Ah, yes. My finger accidentally got injured a couple weeks ago. The side got sliced by a tiny piece of hard plastic. The healing has been slow, yet watching it daily has been like seeing a child grow and blossom throughout the years - with all the ups and downs and such.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

8 hours ago, Someone here said:

There is ALWAYS something beautiful about every experience. Even suffering has its own beauty if you know how to suffer consciously .

A good question to work with is: what's preventing me from enjoying this moment?  And to notice that nothing is .

Being authentic with my suffering has been beautiful. I used to think that suffering was something that needed to go away completely in order for me to be whole, but that’s simply not true at all. That’s actually a deceptive form of avoidance.

SUFFERING IS LOVE when seen clearly!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

6 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

the beauty, the perfection, the complexity of the cosmos are enormous. It's art on an incredible level. the mind of the universe is pure harmony, extreme creative power, total joy of creating itself. 

When you can get out of the prison of human psychology and your mind is an empty space, beauty and art manifests.

??❤️

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

Yes, is definitely an enchanting place...as long as you have the right chemistry inside you appreciate it... if not, you already know even billionaires in yatchs can get depressed 

Best show in town!!

❤️ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi