Holymoly

got laid for first time basically but couldnt enjoy

12 posts in this topic

I got laid for the first time last night in like 5 or 6 years im 26 its basically the first time tbh. I was drinking perhaps thats why i wasnt able to orgasm or really let myself feel my body i feel like it was psychological any idea why this was? could it just be the alcohol? I know im not gay just nervous maybe? anyone got similar experience 

4 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

I got laid for the first time last night in like 5 or 6 years im 26 its basically the first time tbh. I was drinking perhaps thats why i wasnt able to orgasm or really let myself feel my body i feel like it was psychological any idea why this was? could it just be the alcohol? I know im not gay just nervous maybe? anyone got similar experience 

It's definitely psychological.  I'll move this thread to another section.   But yeah..congrats.  the less you think about it the better.  If you over analyze sex you will be sure to fuck it up.  It's one of the most instinctive things you can do.  The less thinking and the more doing, the better.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Drinking + nervousness of first time. Quite normal.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

27 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

It's definitely psychological.  I'll move this thread to another section.   But yeah..congrats.  the less you think about it the better.  If you over analyze sex you will be sure to fuck it up.  It's one of the most instinctive things you can do.  The less thinking and the more doing, the better.

@Inliytened1 Oh yeah sorry posted in the wrong topic. 

@Leo Gura fair enough 

thanks for the replies guys

Hey congratz man, totally normal being nervous the first few times or after a long "hiatus". Who wasn't? It's one of those things that takes getting used to. And honestly nervousness can either make you cum way too soon or prevent you from doing so. The latter is way better from a female standpoint as you know, so you're lucky in that regard.

Edited by kylan11

I’ve been sleeping with a girl for the past week. Though I did enjoy the first one because we have good chemistry, I notice the more we do it the better it gets.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Yeah relaxation is definitely important.

Maybe you also had too much anticipation. Sex with someone else is different to masturbating alone.

On 03. 09. 2023. at 0:03 AM, Holymoly said:

First time you either bust a not within seconds, or you don't bust at all. Everything is normal bro. Stay proud and keep going out!

On 9/3/2023 at 4:09 PM, Thought Art said:

I’ve been sleeping with a girl for the past week. Though I did enjoy the first one because we have good chemistry, I notice the more we do it the better it gets.

I can relate to that.

Usually, my first sex with a new girl isn't that good. It takes a while before I begin enjoying it. 

I'm too shy to fuck her in the way I really enjoy fucking. After maybe 3 times the real show begins.