Karla

What’s a good dose for first time MDMA (crystal)?

29 posts in this topic

I want to do my first MDMA trip Monday morning-ish on an empty stomach. Probably will plug. 

New to MDMA but I’ve experimented with other psychedelics before (mushrooms, LSD, aya, dmt, bufo & ketamine).

Wondering what a good medium-large dose would be & anything you wish you’d known before your first MDMA experience?

I did 600 first time. Lay on bed till it kicks in and then take a bottle of water and walk outside

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

@Jowblob this is a very dangerous advice, which could kill her! People died even on 300 mg first time. 

She is a woman, so this also must be considered. 100 to 120 would be a Medium large dose for her. 

Edited by OBEler

35 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

I did 600 first time. Lay on bed till it kicks in and then take a bottle of water and walk outside

Yeah no, 75-125mg is enough first time. Especially when plugged.

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

4 hours ago, Karla said:

Anything you wish you’d known before your first MDMA experience?

Don’t expect the same experience as other psychedelics. Be open to receiving in another way. Enjoy your trip ✨

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

Great thanks! Gonna shoot for 100. Couldn’t find anything clear for plugged so this is helpful.

3 hours ago, Jowblob said:

How can you recommend 600? 
that‘s crazy and dangerous, you should edit your post. 
90-120 is enough

@Jowblob if She would take 600 mg first time mdma, there is a very high chance that she will be dead. I dont know if you consider that in any way, you should know that

7 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Jowblob if She would take 600 mg first time mdma, there is a very high chance that she will be dead. I dont know if you consider that in any way, you should know that

@OBEler I'm not advising i just said i took it first time. You can't die from something that you perceive and associate with "consciousness raising" if you have no intention to die the dose won't matter specially if your mind associates it with "consciousness raising/love" etc..  The choice of death/leaving your physical body is always your choice, so if you consciously take cyanide and associate it with death this is total surrender to god / actual death of your ego.  You should've known that with your experiences.

And even 600 mg of mdma doesn't even come close to 100ug of lsd-p1. 

Why do you think the effects of 600mg of mdma were minimum to me on an empty stomach? Because my mind associated it with a state of consciousness of saints/unconditional love based on david hawkins books. It was set to 575 there, lsd was more like 700. It's all about your mind, my friend

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

19 hours ago, Jowblob said:

@OBEler I'm not advising i just said i took it first time. You can't die from something that you perceive and associate with "consciousness raising" if you have no intention to die the dose won't matter specially if your mind associates it with "consciousness raising/love" etc..  The choice of death/leaving your physical body is always your choice, so if you consciously take cyanide and associate it with death this is total surrender to god / actual death of your ego.  You should've known that with your experiences.

Why do you think the effects of 600mg of mdma were minimum to me on an empty stomach? Because my mind associated it with a state of consciousness of saints/unconditional love based on david hawkins books. It was set to 575 there, lsd was more like 700. It's all about your mind, my friend

How is lsd-p1 different than just LSD?

1 hour ago, Karla said:

How is lsd-p1 different than just LSD?

lsd p-1 is same as lsd but weaker, maybe like 70-80% of original lsd

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

22 hours ago, Jowblob said:

In response to a topic called "what's a good dose for first time MDMA", without clarifying anything, you mention taking a dose that is 4x of what is considered a "heavy dose" on PsychonautWiki (a potentially lethal dose according to people here) and now you're doing a non-dual bullshit dance saying that it's your choice whether or not it's a lethal dose. Get a grip.

According to some scientific data, there is no reason to take anything exceeding a 150 mg dose:

mdma_effects_curve_dims__i2016e0054_disp

https://doi.org/10.1002/dta.323

22 hours ago, Jowblob said:

MDMA is an amphetamine (actually methamphetamine), 1P-LSD is a lysergamide. Don't compare the two.

If you're ever going to give advice on drugs in the future, please do this based on actual scientific data and not something you pulled out of your ass. And if you ever again do the non-dual bullshit dance around putting other peoples' lives at risk, you will be banned.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I will chime in here.

I seem to be a non-responder to MDMA. You can google that if you wish and read accounts of people who tested their stuff and used the same batch as their friends who all "rolled" but they did not.

So be prepared for a dud or placebo experience.

I get crystals/rocks around 1 gram or 3 grams. I am male about 170 pounds.I have taken 230mg bombed or swallowed as powder in a kleenex. I did not roll and bumped another 100 mg. I never rolled. I have done MDMA maybe 10 times and it never works on me. Maybe I get clarity and lack of fear. I do get some symptoms like the sweats, jaw clenching, darting eyes, etc. Sometimes I have a comedown 2 days later. Sometimes I feel great for 2 weeks with no comedown. I feel emotional in a good way for 2 weeks with no comedown. I test my stuff with 3 reagents.

The dosage advice on the main page at erowid is good. I suspect MDMA needs other people present. Like how you cannot tickle yourself. You need other people around to trigger the empathy and love.

I recommend you take 80mg and wait 2 hours and if nothing is happening take another 80mg. If nothing happens, wait 3 months and try higher dosages. But keep that same crystal so you know the strength and effects.

Be well. Be safe. :)

@Karla I found the sweet spot dose to be exactly 120mg. using a microgram scale. I hit that mark multiple times during different sessions with great results, with the ability to redose 3-4hrs later with the same amount. further redoses are not recommended. This is orally, and being a female id drop it to 100-110. Your planning to plug So i also will contribute into the consensus answer from the wise ones here of 100mg for your first time.

Focus on the solution, not the problem

On 9/3/2023 at 9:57 PM, Kamo said:

@Karla I found the sweet spot dose to be exactly 120mg. using a microgram scale. I hit that mark multiple times during different sessions with great results, with the ability to redose 3-4hrs later with the same amount. further redoses are not recommended. This is orally, and being a female id drop it to 100-110. Your planning to plug So i also will contribute into the consensus answer from the wise ones here of 100mg for your first time.

Hmmmm. I may try redoes 3-4 hours later next time! I did 120mg and had a SUPER intense experience so could have maybe done the 100mg or 110mg.

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you. LOL, could be still the MDMA high but I am SO grateful that I can ask an important question and get the perfect answer here. I had a perfecto experience at 120mg. However, I think 110mg is probably SPOT on. ♥️ 

@Karla@Karla Can you describe your intense experience in Detail? Maybe you experienced a common normal dose. If you never took psychedelics before you cannot Know the reference how intense something can get. Maybe you are very sensitive. So would be good to know 

Do you have hangover effects? 

@Jowblob

Edited by OBEler

Oh you are still on it :) enjoy the ride

Take your time

Edited by OBEler

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

@Karla@Karla Can you describe your intense experience in Detail? Maybe you experienced a common normal dose. If you never took psychedelics before you cannot Know the reference how intense something can get. Maybe you are very sensitive. So would be good to know 

Do you have hangover effects? 

@Jowblob

@OBEler No hangover effects but I didn’t sleep that great Monday night but slept good lat night. No headache the next day or low feelings- perhaps it’s too soon to crash?

I also didn’t have an appetite for about 24 hours but I ate anyways. I prepped noodles for dinner but ended up eating oatmeal instead with yogurt at about 7ish pm. 

I just did a report! Ha ha, it’s so healing to share for some reason and I could do this more. This first MDMA trip was a BIG gratitude bomb and somewhat uncomfortable physically but I think it was what I needed.

I actually micro dose a bit after a macro trip to help me integrate. IMO that’s the best use of micro dosing— for integration. I went to heaven on MDMA. so feels more manageable to micro dose (mushrooms) to help me sprinkle it lightly into everyday life.

So, I will microdose mushies for two or three days this week. Journal heavily in these days and spend time outside and in meditation… maybe some breathwork and listening to my heart for guidance.

Feels like I have to give myself a chance to bring the lessons/ heaven into daily experience. THANK YOU ?? so much, ha ha.