Princess Arabia

Mystical Experiences

34 posts in this topic

Have you ever had a mystical experience/s. Tell us briefly of any mystical experience you've had. Are you currently or have had any unexplained phenomena happened to you. Only if it has happened to you personally, no heresay or second-hand experiences, only first-hand, direct experiences. Only one or two; please don't go overboard if you have experienced many for the sake of brevity.

Personally, I've lost items before in my bedroom and looked everywhere just to see it appeared in a spot where I looked before and was sure that I looked there before. 

Also, I used to have reoccurring dreams of plane crashes and three days later a plane would crash. I have witnesses because I started telling friends when I had the dream (which wasn't very often, maybe about three or four times a year) and they would confirm this by hearing about a plane crash three days later. I dreamt about a plane crash three days before the 1999 plane crash of John F Kennedy at Martha's Vineyard. Didn't know it would be him, but nonetheless. I stopped for years until recently about 2mths ago I dreamt one and 3days later there was a crash at Martha's Vineyard on July 15th.

Would love to hear yours. Please, not too scary so I can sleep well tonight. ?

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

Yea a few, most on shrooms

But also a few without, for example dreamt that somebody died and then they did etc.

When I was a kid I used to dream that I would leave my channel and go to other channels and watch people in their reality. In these dreams I was a machine like in the matrix looking into TV sets. When you leave your TV set all information about that specific TV set is gone and you move around without thinking like machine would do. Then you go to another TV set and you can witness everything that TV set is thinking and doing.

I didn't know what I meant until later on but I had several of them but in different ways. Like one I was a machine and I physically moved to another TV set and in another I was able to go to different TV sets by simply changing the channel on the TV set im in.

The end of these dreams I would just think oh I need to get back to my channel now and then go back

Kinda like the persona videos games. But this was before persona or the matrix.

feature-persona-4-midnight-channel-television-tv-junes-golden-soundstage-yellow.jpg

Edited by Hojo

@Hojowere currently doing this now by going into different Realities without knowing it. We're constantly going in and out of different Realities, so your dream was, I guess, symbolic of this. Amazing how many clues we experience without even realizing how they fit within the puzzle. 

@Princess Arabia dreams are very important they give you clues. The problem is dreams are so intelligent they are smarter than you in waking state so you don't understand them most of the time especially when you are a child you have no idea what anything is.

A good thing to do is look back on dreams you remember from a child. You remember them for a reason and hold onto them subconsciously they are important pieces of the puzzle. 

Edited by Hojo

26 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

Yea a few, most on shrooms

But also a few without, for example dreamt that somebody died and then they did etc.

Idk if shrooms count since every experience on them would probably be mystical and hallucinatory.  I heard death dreams usually mean birth and vice versa, but there are no rules regarding dreams anyway so who knows. Just don't dream your own death, even though it's imaginary anyway.

2 minutes ago, Hojo said:

@Princess Arabia dreams are very important they give you clues. The problem is dreams are so intelligent they are smarter than you in waking state so you don't understand them most of the time especially when you are a child you have no idea what anything is.

A good thing to do is look back on dreams you remember from a child. You remember them for a reason and hold onto them subconsciously they are important pieces of the puzzle. 

?

@Princess Arabia they actually give you a glimpse of what its like to be God. Never question anything a bear could attack you one second in a dream and the next you completely forgot about it. You never question your identity in dreams and are constantly in the moment. They show us how to live in reality

14 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Idk if shrooms count since every experience on them would probably be mystical and hallucinatory.  I heard death dreams usually mean birth and vice versa, but there are no rules regarding dreams anyway so who knows. Just don't dream your own death, even though it's imaginary anyway.

Some shroom experiences were really very „mystical“ though, one time i was jesus, one time krishna, one time islamic, one time some kind of ancient planet dweller. I don’t think everyone gets those 

Edited by PurpleTree

2 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

@Hojowere currently doing this now by going into different Realities without knowing it. We're constantly going in and out of different Realities, so your dream was, I guess, symbolic of this. Amazing how many clues we experience without even realizing how they fit within the puzzle. 

Have you seen the movie Everything Everywhere All at Once?

@cetus yea I liked the donut part.

The symbol of gods want to end the universe and gods love for it as well. One part of God hates this place and wants to live in infinite love the other sees the beauty in everything and loves everything.

you cannot convince the part of you that loves everything to not love everything, so you have to join it turn into it and then destroy yourself and live in infinite love and surrender forever

Edited by Hojo

1 hour ago, Hojo said:

yea I liked the donut part.

The rocks were cool too.

@Hojo A flute with no holes is not a flute. But a donut with no a hole is a Danish. Go figure.

@cetusa dick with no hole becomes a limb. the semen is the soul

what do you think its like to be a rock?

is it just a chatroom of the earth?

or is it solidified conciousness, those who have beaten the game sitting there holding it together

Edited by Hojo

4 hours ago, cetus said:

Have you seen the movie Everything Everywhere All at Once?

Yeah, I saw it. I thought it was kinda weird. I couldn't really get into it, though. I saw all the buzz and I rented it off YT. I wanted to watch it again. Maybe it'll hit different second time around. I know the story line is about jumping in and out of Realities but it was a bit too fast for me to grasp, as I'm kinda slow when it comes to watching movies. Lol. I like the Lifetime movies where they're easy to understand, but ill watch it again.

9 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

almost everyday

Haha, yep. I felt that way when I was taking strong amounts of cannabis before.

Now that I’ve reduced it significantly, I’ve been facing many of the harsh truths of mundane reality. This may sound like a regression. However, you actually begin to appreciate humanity more and are more inspired to integrate the individual and collective experience. The difference is you now go about it in a more introspective and raw sort of way.

By raw, I mean unpleasant. You start facing many of the fears you’ve been avoiding your whole life. Of course, you’ll want to downright deny or reject it, as was done countless times before. But eventually you surrender more to it - that’s when the healing can truly take shape.  Those painful lessons make you stronger as you become more honest and holistic about your experience.

Being human is not a mistake! GOD can be human! Who the Buddha would stop GOD? The mistake is a human thinking it’s not GOD.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

I have had some crazy ones, but not anything recently. I had one where I talked to a being, like literally voice to voice. Another where my ceiling turned into a tree with humans legs. There was a period where I used to see eyes and faces, very clearly, when I closed my eyes, even to blink.

I don't know if this counts as a mystical experience but for a week or two now, my life has had a lot of synchronous phenomenon. Just now I was watching a Phineas and Ferb episode. When I finished it I glanced randomly over to a nearby house lizard. After observing it for a while, when I glanced back to the episode list, the next episode was titled "The Lizard Whisperer". I can't remember them specifically but yesterday two of such things happened in succession. It makes me curious why. It has been happening everyday at least once.
If it gets any more connected than this then I might also be able to predict if something good or bad's gonna happen, y'know, like reading omens.

3 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Haha, yep. I felt that way when I was taking strong amounts of cannabis before.

Now that I’ve reduced it significantly, I’ve been facing many of the harsh truths of mundane reality. This may sound like a regression. However, you actually begin to appreciate humanity more and are more inspired to integrate the individual and collective experience. The difference is you now go about it in a more introspective and raw sort of way.

By raw, I mean unpleasant. You start facing many of the fears you’ve been avoiding your whole life. Of course, you’ll want to downright deny or reject it, as was done countless times before. But eventually you surrender more to it - that’s when the healing can truly take shape.  Those painful lessons make you stronger as you become more honest and holistic about your experience.

Being human is not a mistake! GOD can be human! Who the Buddha would stop GOD? The mistake is a human thinking it’s not GOD.

I just don't need to take anything. 

I literally do 10-15 min of Yoga everyday and then I bliss the fuck out to an intensity that no chemical can touch. 

When you touch the states of being I´ve touch, marihuana or psychedelic highs will be seen as candy. 

Don't make it as not taking drugs don't allow you to have mystical experiences. Actually doing drugs prevent you from touching the higuest, most intense, blissful, profound and crystal clear states of consciousness possible. 

Edited by Javfly33