Princess Arabia

Mystical Experiences

34 posts in this topic

I had the feeling of levitation a lot laying in my bed. But i think it‘s a form of sleep paralysis. 

Few months ago I went to bed just normally and fell asleep like I do every other night. 

But no, bam. INFINITY. 

I woke up and was speechless on my bed for about 10 minutes. It all made sense. It’s just infinite. 

Edited by Taya

28 minutes ago, Taya said:

Few months ago I went to bed just normally and fell asleep like I do every other night. 

But no, bam. INFINITY. 

I woke up and was speechless on my bed for about 10 minutes. It all made sense. It’s just infinite. 

BAM

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

yes, i have had moments where i experience extended sense of self or no-self, this usually happens when I am sitting with my eyes closed. This feeling seems to be located around seeing and breathing and somehow turns this perception turns infinite or very large and you cannot understand how much space you are taking, within minutes it goes back to normal.

Pronounced feeling of energies, blockages, bliss and chakras exist in my day to day experience.

There is sometimes intuition when I have done a lot of meditation the previous day where I know there will be a person around the corner and I walk and they are there, this is very sudden, non-repeatable and spontaneous but i noticed it.

I have had a few other, but they are not so significant.

8 minutes ago, Applegarden8 said:

yes, i have had moments where i experience extended sense of self or no-self, this usually happens when I am sitting with my eyes closed. This feeling seems to be located around seeing and breathing and somehow turns this perception turns infinite or very large and you cannot understand how much space you are taking, within minutes it goes back to normal.

Pronounced feeling of energies, blockages, bliss and chakras exist in my day to day experience.

There is sometimes intuition when I have done a lot of meditation the previous day where I know there will be a person around the corner and I walk and they are there, this is very sudden, non-repeatable and spontaneous but i noticed it.

I have had a few other, but they are not so significant.

Interesting. Sounds like you are very connected to Source and are in tune with your inner senses.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

21 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Interesting. Sounds like you are very connected to Source and are in tune with your inner senses.

Well, don't take what I said it too literally, but I can say I know something in this field by experience because of practices and some willingness to know the Truth. I don't know how big or small is this or how close or far I am, but I have some system, some infrastructure organized that works and I try to maintain. I do not feel that I am close to anything yet, these things just happen from time to time with a tendency to happen more regularly and intensely over years. I feel this is my karma to have a such a strong influence on spirituality in my life and i feel that it's my destiny. But any one can prioritize to spend time with themselves, desire the truth and do some sadhana so that eventually they have developed the receptivity to experience these things. I would love to think that I am very connected to the Source, but I have no instruments to measure that in the short term, so the only thing is to keep practicing, keep being healthy and active in life. I am not a supporter of neo-advitic terms of "it will somehow happen" or "it can happen any time", I have never seen this work for anyone I know, but I have seen practicing monks and they have a different energy about them.

I often dream about the future and it happens. It's insignificant things but they happen in real life.

Once I was dreaming that I was travelling and eating a sandwich with a blonde guy in another city. Two years later the exact scenario happened. 

Edited by Aquarius

28 minutes ago, Applegarden8 said:
34 minutes ago, Applegarden8 said:

I would love to think that I am very connected to the Source, but I have no instruments to measure that in the short term,

You ARE Source. There are no physical instruments to measure that. We have just been mentally disconnected to that one Source that governs everything. We're at different levels to the realization of this. The more you recognize it, the more it recognizes you. The more you go to it, the more it comes to you. We are all one with Source. There is no Source outside of you, you are it. You just have recognize that it is you.

16 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

I often dream about the future and it happens. It's significant things but they happen in real life.

Once I was dreaming that I was travelling and eating a sandwich with a blonde guy in another city. Two years later the exact scenario happened. 

I see. That's the power of visualization. You were just catching up to the version of you that was in the dimension you were in in your dream.

On 9/1/2023 at 3:13 PM, Javfly33 said:

Don't make it as not taking drugs don't allow you to have mystical experiences. Actually doing drugs prevent you from touching the higuest, most intense, blissful, profound and crystal clear states of consciousness possible. 

Both can be used :)

Shalom

Edited by Yimpa

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

17 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

We are all one with Source. There is no Source outside of you, you are it. You just have recognize that it is you.

Paradoxically, there is also Source outside of you. 

Oh yeah!!

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

Yes, a lot. Mystical experience means moreso things like oneness and interconnectedness with existence though. You probably mean supernatural.

Supernatural is sort of a strawman concept though, because anything established as fact is accepted as part of the "natural" regardless of how bizarre it is. If conscious beings didn't exist, the idea that qualia exists would be supernatural. But just because we experience them, they are considered "natural".

2 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Paradoxically, there is also Source outside of you. 

Oh yeah!!

There's nothing outside of you, You are everything. The real you. You are God, you are Source. There's nothing outside of Consciousness. Oh yeah

On 3/9/2023 at 10:32 AM, Yimpa said:

Both can be used :)

Shalom

Of course. I do use both myself ?