52 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Didn't I already tell you that we are?

?

Cmon bro.

Do you even do kriyas?

Wake up. 

7 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Denial is a hell of drug. You are consciousness dreaming your a human...which makes you both human and not human. You can't run from this one, though you can pretend it. If you weren't human...you wouldn't even be on here moderating the forums or making videos on Youtube... ya know...HUMAN SHIT to pay the bills.

Human is a concept. 

The ego has built the identity "I am a human".

Look closely. What you do have/use is a body.

There is You, and there is a body (in where I include that thing call mind, whatever since is also part of the body).

@Bazooka Jesus @Razard86 

You are never a "human" . You are always Consciousness/Nothing/Life/God. Never is never. Is not "Yeah sure, I am Awareness while I'm a high but the rest of the time I am a human". The fuck? How is this thing about one moment being one thing and other moment being another thing? ? That's some bipolar shit @Bazooka Jesus 

However, this Consciousness can sometimes be sleep, and lost in thought identity. In that, there is constructing a feeling of being an individual entity.

Feeling, not reality. Feeling. Just because you have a sensation of being a Unicorn doesn't mean you are actually are one. Consciousness can imagine a lot of things. In which being or feeling you are a human, is one of them.

The moment you identified yourself with the body you Constructed the whole 'illusion'. If you realize everything that you know is accumulated identity, even the Creation or so called 'Dream' is also another identification. You are not in any place at all, you are beyond any identity.. 

7 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

?

Cmon bro.

Do you even do kriyas?

Yup, just started doing Kriya Yoga recently. It's a fun human activity, no doubt about it. :P

38 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Human is a concept.

[...]

You are never a "human" . You are always Consciousness/Nothing/Life/God.

Sure, "human" is a concept. But so is "Consciousness/Nothing/Life/God".

12 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

The fuck? How is this thing about one moment being one thing and other moment being another thing? ? That's some bipolar shit @Bazooka Jesus

It's not "one moment this, the next moment that". You are always consciousness assuming the form of a human being. And no amount of nondualist posturing is going to change that.

PS:

"I am a man, not a woman"? Heh, sounds like a confession of your own humanity to me... lol. xD

45 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

?

Cmon bro.

Do you even do kriyas?

Wake up. 

Human is a concept. 

The ego has built the identity "I am a human".

Look closely. What you do have/use is a body.

There is You, and there is a body (in where I include that thing call mind, whatever since is also part of the body).

@Bazooka Jesus @Razard86 

You are never a "human" . You are always Consciousness/Nothing/Life/God. Never is never. Is not "Yeah sure, I am Awareness while I'm a high but the rest of the time I am a human". The fuck? How is this thing about one moment being one thing and other moment being another thing? ? That's some bipolar shit @Bazooka Jesus 

However, this Consciousness can sometimes be sleep, and lost in thought identity. In that, there is constructing a feeling of being an individual entity.

Feeling, not reality. Feeling. Just because you have a sensation of being a Unicorn doesn't mean you are actually are one. Consciousness can imagine a lot of things. In which being or feeling you are a human, is one of them.

You're finally making sense on something!! :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

24 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

It's not "one moment this, the next moment that". You are always consciousness assuming the form of a human being. And no amount of nondualist posturing is going to change that.

Listen, You are not awake. I'm not playing non dualist posturing. All I'm saying is based on direct experience. If you think I'm playing some sort of word games here, you are innocently wrong.

Anyways, Believe me, or not. But it is a pity you haven't touch clearly the source of who you are yet. 

I'm seeing now that is totally possible for people to have many many mystical experiences yet not clearly clearly seeing who they are. 

As you said, "Consciousness" is also a concept. So my guess is, a distance between YOU and your body, hasn't really happened. And I know that also because you really think Consciousness has a form (which you say is a human body).

Consciousness is not inside or incarnated in any form. If that would be the case, if the form stops appearing/existing, consciousness also would stop appearing/existing. Which is not the case, because people die all the time, and consciousness is still here ? 

20 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You're finally making sense on something!! :)

Glad you got it! 

Edited by Javfly33

The moment you identified yourself with the body you Constructed the whole 'illusion'. If you realize everything that you know is accumulated identity, even the Creation or so called 'Dream' is also another identification. You are not in any place at all, you are beyond any identity.. 

23 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Listen, You are not awake. I'm not playing non dualist posturing. All I'm saying is based on direct experience. If you think I'm playing some sort of word games here, you are innocently wrong.

Anyways, Believe me, or not. But it is a pity you haven't touch clearly the source of who you are yet. 

I'm seeing now that is totally possible for people to have many many mystical experiences yet not clearly clearly seeing who they are. 

As you said, "Consciousness" is also a concept. So my guess is, a distance between YOU and your body, hasn't really happened. And I know that also because you really think Consciousness has a form (which you say is a human body).

Consciousness is not inside or incarnated in any form. If that would be the case, if the form stops appearing/existing, consciousness also would stop appearing/existing. Which is not the case, because people die all the time, and consciousness is still here ? 

Glad you got it! 

I do but I would lighten up.  I consider the Great Bazooka one of the most enlightened beings on the forum.  If he speaks, keep an open ear.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Humans are the only animals that strive to be more than just animals.

I love humans, I love my species. We will go out to change worlds and shape the universe. I love them so much I have a map of Earth on every single device I own so I can look at us all from above. Falling in love with someone who lives across the world taught me to love every single atom between us.

GET YOUR MIND OUT OF YOUR ASSHOLE !

@Bazooka Jesus @Javfly33 your profile pics are great but as senior members lets see your faces.   We might even meet one day.  Although Bazooka - im not going to India.  I do envy your freedom though, and your youth.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

48 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

I'm not playing non dualist posturing. All I'm saying is based on direct experience.

I am not denying that. When I use the word "posturing", I am not implying that you didn't have genuine insights; what I am referring to is the fact that your nondual insights seem to have lead you to a stubborn denial of the inherent duality of your (human) existence (at least here on the Spirituality subforum... you don't seem to have any problem acknowledgeing the reality of your human existence elsewhere). And as I have said earlier today in another thread, being completely caught up in the absolute (nondual) perspective is every bit as delusional as being stuck in purely dualistic thinking.

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

Consciousness is not inside or incarnated in any form.

Of course consciousness is incarnated into form at this present moment. How else could you read the words that you are reading right now? The very fact that this conversation is happening is proof of (the appearance of) duality.

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

If that would be the case, if the form stops appearing/existing, consciousness also would stop appearing/existing.

Sure, the phone that you are (probably) holding in your hand right now doesn't stop being a phone when the battery power runs out and stops generating black letters on a white background (=> duality). But that doesn't change the fact that it is displaying these letters in this very moment.

No offense, but all of this should be so obvious that it seems silly to even point it out... -_-

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

I do but I would lighten up.  I consider the Great Bazooka one of the most enlightened beings on the forum.  If he speaks, keep an open ear.   

Aaaawww, stop it... I am not used to such flattery. Don't make me O.D., alright? 9_9

@Bazooka Jesus @Javfly33 your profile pics are great but as senior members lets see your faces.

Ugh... I am way too shy and paranoid to show my face online, lol. Even though it is a pretty one. :D

Although Bazooka - im not going to India.  I do envy your freedom though, and your youth.

My youth? LMAO, how old do you think I am?

You're always as free as you allow yourself to be, my friend. ;)

I am not denying that. When I use the word "posturing", I am not implying that you didn't have genuine insights; what I am referring to is the fact that your nondual insights seem to have lead you to a stubborn denial of the inherent duality of your (human) existence (at least here on the Spirituality subforum... you don't seem to have any problem acknowledgeing the reality of your human existence elsewhere). And as I have said earlier today in another thread, being completely caught up in the absolute (nondual) perspective is every bit as delusional as being stuck in purely dualistic thinking.

Look, those are just fancy words you are using:"denial of the inherent duality", "absolute (nondual) perspective", " dualistic thinking."

I literally do not know what that means.

I am talking about Life itself. I´m not talking about a fantasy land of absolute or relative, whatever you mean with that.

When you are tripping balls you are not a human, when you are meditating you are not a human, when you are a taking a shower you are not a human, when you are having a coffee you are not a human.

When you are doing all of those things you are using/being aware of a body, obviously the fact that you might be using a tool or a body doesn't necessarily mean you are it.

I´m not denying you have a hand, I´m just saying your hand is not you and is never you. Now...it seems you really want to say that sometimes you are really the hand, or that for x years you are 'incarnated' into the hand, or that that you being the hand is the 'relative' domain and when you are not the hand is the 'absolute'... what kind of thinking- mess is this? 

Edited by Javfly33

10 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

I am talking about Life itself. I´m not talking about a fantasy land of absolute or relative, whatever you mean with that.

Again... "I am a man, not a woman". Your words, not mine.

Being a man vs. being a woman = duality. The relative aspect of existence.

Being Consciousness/All That Is = nonduality. The absolute aspect of existence.

When you are referring to yourself as "Javier" during your day-to-day interactions with other people, you are paying tribute to the relative aspect of existence.

When you come to this subforum and put on your Mr. Awakened Guy persona, you are also immersed in the game of relativity/duality... you just don't (seem to) realize it.

When you are doing all of those things you are using/being aware of a body, obviously the fact that you might be using a tool or a body doesn't necessarily mean you are it.

Are you interested in keeping this body alive? If so, why?

If the body is a tool, then what are you using it for?

These are all questions that pertain to the relative domain.

I´m not denying you have a hand, I´m just saying your hand is not you and is never you. Now...it seems you really want to say that sometimes you are really the hand, or that for x years you are 'incarnated' into the hand, or that that you being the hand is the 'relative' domain and when you are not the hand is the 'absolute'... what kind of thinking- mess is this?

You are both the form and that which is aware of it. AT ALL TIMES. You are literally EVERYTHING, don't you see? Or rather, consciousness is everything... the dream as well as the dreamer.

Is this paradoxical? Yes. But that doesn't mean that it isn't true.

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Bad for you,since humans are a representation of you,if they are disgusting,you are disgusting too.

Humans are absolutely a reflection of Love from a higher point of view.

Even without uttering a single word, the deepest human connections can form.

In the name of Homo sapian, please be open to experiencing Human Love.

Why did the snake need glasses? Because it had a reptile dysfunction!

Humans are a very complicated thing. they are life, but unlike other forms of life they are both individual and part. the human is a tribal being. the tribe is not the same as the herd. A herd of monkeys, for example, always has the same number, behavior, and structure. the human tribe is an entity in itself, and each entity is different. the human tribe creates its identity through language, and is a living entity that wants to endure and evolve. like any other form of life, it resorts to murder to perpetuate its structure. This structure is not material, genetic, as in the case of an individual, it is intangible, mental. It is mind, the same as any other life, but its physical support is distributed among many. you, as an individual, are a slave to that mind. thousands of generations have molded your psyche in a very deep and solid way to be a support of the collective mind. your processing capacity is at the service of that mind, and this is supported by primal instincts encoded in the genes, the survival instinct.

all your software is an incessant flow programmed over thousands of years that makes the collective mind control the environment in which it lives, at an ever-increasing level, molding it to its will. the price is an alienated mental vibration, suffering. 

The spiritual work that we are doing is just get free of this software, and be aware and be one with the life that we really are. The life is what we call god, the existence, you without barriers. 

So, it's normal that being human is a kind of nightmare. Its not easy to handle this mess. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

16 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

You are both the form and that which is aware of it. AT ALL TIMES. You are literally EVERYTHING, don't you see? Or rather, consciousness is everything... the dream as well as the dreamer.

You don't want to accept you read of all this spiritual fancy narratives from other people. I might be wrong, but looks to me that 90% of what you are saying you absorb it in this forum and from Leo. 

In other subforums I say that I am a man because that's the label a body with a penis this society uses.

But that doesn't mean that the body has a soul or a persona inside it and I am that persona. 

Is kinda in the same way you can put yourself an outfit of Superman and say you are superman. If you want to say that maybe for a day so you can play a movie is fine, but when you really believe superman is a real thing we might need psychiatric help.

And finally, you are the one that is making the duality between relative and absolute domain. There is no duality in Life. Look around? Where do you see it? Is just reality. But constructing the narrative that there is such a thing as an absolute perspective where you are God or Awareness... etc and then there is another relative perspective where you are a human, this is quite further from clarity. Is just mind games.

Go make sure who you are, always. Jumping back and forth between an identity and another, this is not clarity, is just fucking around, like most of this forum is doing.

Btw, I'm not saying this with a superiority aspect, I am NOT more awake than you. 

4 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

You don't want to accept you read of all this spiritual fancy narratives from other people. I might be wrong, but looks to me that 90% of what you are saying you absorb it in this forum and from Leo.

Lol, I don't want to accept? Says fucking who?

Of course I didn't pull any of this out of thin air. Neither did you (or anyone else, for that matter). Where would you be without Leo's videos, this forum, Sadguru's teachings? Where would Leo be without all of the stuff he's been studying over the past decade? Where would Sadguru be without his Indian upbringing and studies of Yogic traditions?

See, that's the magic of duality: All things are interconnected in an endless divine dance, touching, nudging and influencing each other, passing along the torch and sharing the common energy. Where do you draw the line between "your" wisdom and someone else's? Between "your" life story and that of other people? And yet there is the appearance of otherness that makes life so endlessly entertaining and fascinating; and yet there is "me" over here and "you" over there! THAT is the paradoxical beauty of existence!

In other subforums I say that I am a man because that's the label a body with a penis this society uses.

But that doesn't mean that the body has a soul or a persona inside it and I am that persona.

And yet you use the persona to get ahead in life and have an absolute ball along the way. I mean, just look at us two jokers, pretending to be two different people, arguing and bickering for the sheer glorious heck of it! THIS is what puts all beauty and spice into life, for heaven's sake! Don't you see it?

Duality is the greatest gift that God has ever created for itself. Without it, you could not have any experience of any kind whatsoever, so learn to appreciate it, my friend.

And finally, you are the one that is making the duality between relative and absolute domain. There is no duality in Life. Look around? Where do you see it?

Like I said in the previous post: The fact that there are black letters on a white screen in front of me is proof of duality (aka. form). Sure, duality is "just an appearance", but that appearance itself is an undeniable aspect of reality. But guess what, duality and nonduality are not really opposed to each other; they are nothing but two sides of the exact same coin, two complementary facets of the oneness of existence.

Look at this picture:

Ying_yang_sign.jpg?format=1500w

What do you see? My guess is that you see a circle with black and white shapes inside. Right?

But wait... how can this be? Isn't all just one? Then how can there possibly be black on the one side and white on the other? Shouldn't it just be one uniformous blob of... nothing?

Well, here's the divine joke of existence: Black and white are different from each other (because otherwise you could not perceive/experience them), and yet they form one big whole which is all one. They are different, and yet the are same! Just like two dance partners who perform different moves and yet dance the same dance. And the big paradoxical mindfuck is that without the appearance of non-unity, the unity of the whole would not be visible!

As I said, it's a giant paradox. Don't even try to understand it intellectually... just put on your dancing shoes and join the fun.

;)

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

@Javfly33

Btw, you haven't answered my questions from yesterday's post...

18 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Are you interested in keeping this body alive? If so, why?

If the body is a tool, then what are you using it for?

Try to at least answer them for yourself and see where it takes you. You might get some 100% original insights along the way. :P

On 9/2/2023 at 6:07 PM, Bazooka Jesus said:

I am not denying that. When I use the word "posturing", I am not implying that you didn't have genuine insights; what I am referring to is the fact that your nondual insights seem to have lead you to a stubborn denial of the inherent duality of your (human) existence (at least here on the Spirituality subforum... you don't seem to have any problem acknowledgeing the reality of your human existence elsewhere). 9_9

Elsewhere is where you are supposed to forget about the Absolute.   But this place is special.  It is about speaking and talking about the Absolute.    This where we can be free to talk about the Absolute from the Absolute perspective.   And we shouldn't be shunned for it.  For the same reason we should be able to experience the human experience out in the "world".  This place is and should be a place where we come to discuss topics that transcend human existence.   

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

23 hours ago, De Sade said:

Bad for you,since humans are a representation of you,if they are disgusting,you are disgusting too.

Yes, I  obviously know it