Princess Arabia

Powerful

320 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

You're starting to scare me now with all these synchronicities we've been experiencing lately.

Well, the fact that we're being recommended the same Youtube videos at the same time doesn't strike me as entirely supernatural, heh. And as someone who fervently holds on to the belief that everyone else is literally dreamed up by yourself, you of all people should be the last person to be surprised by any of this, mylady. :P

7 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

This episode was so good. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Yeah... I never new that me and Aaron had such a similar take on spirituality. I guess good looking chads think alike! xD

Why so serious?

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

Posted (edited)

This guy is a genius. Please subscribe to his channel to get more practical wisdom and some great advice. He's the real deal. Sooooo much knowledge delivered in ways I've never heard put before. Really opens up the mind to see things from a broader perspective. 

Thank you @Davinofor posting and i had to repost here, it was so good.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

Posted (edited)

If you have a tendency to judge people, watch this.

On 6/3/2024 at 5:29 PM, Princess Arabia said:

This guy is a genius. Please subscribe to his channel to get more practical wisdom and some great advice. He's the real deal. Sooooo much knowledge delivered in ways I've never heard put before. Really opens up the mind to see things from a broader perspective. 

Thank you @Davinofor posting and i had to repost here, it was so good.

I'm so happy you liked it. He's the leading world expert on Human Behaviour. One of the few that really understands what humans are and why humans do what we do.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless you live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, you should know the requirements of your body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ...                       Lovingly discipline Life & Realize Absolute Infinity

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

If you have a tendency to judge people, watch this.

It is source who is judging and generating the negative thoughts. The person is the effect not the cause, therefore it is source who is retarded.

47 minutes ago, strangelooper said:

It is source who is judging and generating the negative thoughts. The person is the effect not the cause, therefore it is source who is retarded.

You are not understanding. Consciousness can have a veiled perception but that is not what it is like in essence. You are Source, and that comment you just made is a conditioned Source. Like looking through a foggy mirror. The Universe is looking at itself but it can look through distorted lens. Wipe the lens clean and that is pure Love. You are it. 

1 hour ago, Davino said:

I'm so happy you liked it. He's the leading world expert on Human Behaviour. One of the few that really understands what humans are and why humans do what we do.

Yes. I've been watching some of his other videos. He explains in a way I've never heard before. He combines a bit of Spirituality with the practical and that's why I love his teachings so much. 

Posted (edited)

Very good interview. @Breakingthewallyou might find it interesting. At certain parts he speaks about breaking the structure and entering inside the void and the steps he uses to become one with Reality. You know, the stuff you always tall about - not sure of I phrased it correctly but I think you might like this.

It's not typical Spiritual talk like you said you don't engage in; this is different. Matias is very developed Spiritually and he blows my mind everytime. 

The part I'm referring to is within the 1st half hr.

Thanks. Great post. I Will revist when i can. 'All sufffering is conceptual' amen

So Many great teachers here 

Posted (edited)

19 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Very good interview. @Breakingthewallyou might find it interesting. At certain parts he speaks about breaking the structure and entering inside the void and the steps he uses to become one with Reality. You know, the stuff you always tall about - not sure of I phrased it correctly but I think you might like this.

It's not typical Spiritual talk like you said you don't engage in; this is different. Matias is very developed Spiritually and he blows my mind everytime. 

The part I'm referring to is within the 1st half hr.

Yeah he understands very good that everything is synchronized, the reality is much more than it seems. That something infinite is synchronic has a definition: perfection, and only perfection can exist. It is unimaginable, but it is possible to open to it because that is what we are. the substance of reality is living intelligence, we are that taking a form that fits infinite forms.

Substance is absolute because everything is that, but the cosmos is also absolute because it always is, and has no limits. the two faces of reality, the one that is defined by the formless substance, and the one that is defined by all the forms that are a total form, the infinite in movement, what emerges from the absence of limits: the total glory of existence . I think that that guy means that when he talks about the heaven in earth 

Edited by Breakingthewall

Posted (edited)

ASTOUNDING!!

On 3/1/2024 at 6:04 PM, Princess Arabia said:

Magnificent!!

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

Posted (edited)

This was good. @Bazooka Jesusdo you watch Colette Davie. She's pretty good. I enjoyed this video. Lots of gems.

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

This was good. @Bazooka Jesusdo you watch Colette Davie. She's pretty good. I enjoyed this video. Lots of gems.

Hmmm, never heard of her. I'll check it out later... right now I have a Nepali state capital to explore. ;)

Why so serious?