Princess Arabia

Powerful

320 posts in this topic

Very powerful.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

In case you missed it. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

3 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

In case you missed it. 

I recently went back and watched that interview again a few times now.  It's so good..and so long!  Nice to fall asleep to lol.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

I recently went back and watched that interview again a few times now.  It's so good..and so long!  Nice to fall asleep to lol.

Yeah, I watched it when it first came out, and then again a year or so later and when Yimpa posted a short clip in the powerful (short clips) section from Actualized.org clips,  I thought I'd post this one here since it's not on his YT channel. Great interview.

5 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Yeah, I watched it when it first came out, and then again a year or so later and when Yimpa posted a short clip in the powerful (short clips) section from Actualized.org clips,  I thought I'd post this one here since it's not on his YT channel. Great interview.

It's a classic for sure.   If only Kurt knew the gem he had stumbled on haha.  No other interview is even necessary after that.  He would know a TOE is not required 🙄  btw - I almost watched his interview with Spira.  But haven't.  Did you watch that one?  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

It's a classic for sure.   If only Kurt knew the gem he had stumbled on haha.  No other interview is even necessary after that.  He would know a TOE is not required 🙄  btw - I almost watched his interview with Spira.  But haven't.  Did you watch that one?  

Yeah, I saw it. I think it was with someone else, too wasn't it, if I remember correctly. Forget his name. 

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

No it wasn't, it was just with Spira. I still saw most of it, though. I'll post it here. That one was good, too.

A powerful teacher is one that does not fixate on fixing you, but one who pushes you towards your highest potential. The teacher will never force you to do anything you’re not ready for. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Powerful changes include the physically while simultaneously being beyond physicality. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Powerful solutions are outside of your self-contained box. The inside and outside merge as continue to burst your own bubble.

15 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Powerful solutions are outside of your self-contained box. The inside and outside merge as continue to burst your own bubble.

Are you trippin'. You seem to be talking to yourself and replying to thin air. 

4 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Are you trippin'. You seem to be talking to yourself and replying to thin air. 

The source of power comes from that which we initially assumed was empty and meaningless.