Javfly33

The solution to solipsism

16 posts in this topic

@Someone here 

The solution to solipsism is to stop letting your mind be projecting constant differences ando boundaries to reality.

You are obsessed with solipsism because you have projected special personal value to the body that appears in your experience.

If you just see that the body that appears in your experience, is in the same reality as the objects that this body interacts with, you Will instantly see that this body is indeed in the same place and in the same reality as the objects.

And Guess what, other bodies that appear in this place and reality, are also in the same reality as the body you were projecting "specialness" and "personal reality".

When you stop projecting differences you Will see solipsism doesnt make sense. There is not a you that is alone. There is just reality.

You could call this solipsism because is only One reality? Sure. But is a positive solipsism, so why even using that Word. Since solipsism has a negative connotattion and everyone fears it, that word is kind of false.

So, to summarize, you should not worry about solipsism. 

Worry about you enhance and open up your perception to see reality as It is.

The whole issue why you are confused and  trapped is because you are using the mind in the first place ?. Just stop trying to Sort It out by thinking or arriving at a mental conclusion. You Will endlessly create differences and boundaries. It Will never make sense, It Will never feel 100% right. It doesnt feel totally right until there is complete Union in perception. 

@Javfly33 so in a nutshell no one is conscious. This is the most absurd duality of them all. People don't have consciousness. Consciousness have people (not even)?

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

3 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

@Someone here

Noone/nothing has consciousness.

Everyone/everything IS consciousness.

Yes I understand.  So the main argument that @Javfly33 is presenting is that consciousness is not a property of people. Rather..people occur within an impersonal field of isness/ consciousness. 

The hardest part is the temptation to label all those background ppl an  autopilo NPCs. Since you can NEVER EVER see the world through their eyes .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

10 hours ago, Someone here said:

Yes I understand.  So the main argument that @Javfly33 is presenting is that consciousness is not a property of people. Rather..people occur within an impersonal field of isness/ consciousness. 

The hardest part is the temptation to label all those background ppl an  autopilo NPCs. Since you can NEVER EVER see the world through their eyes .

Correct.

But 'people' are just appearances in consciousness, there are not subjects really.

There are colours, sounds, etc... 'people' or 'person' is a label you project to a human body, and you project that there is such a thing as a subjective individual 'being' inside that body.

Edited by Javfly33

12 hours ago, Someone here said:

Here's a fun experiment: Simply replace the words "me", "you", "others" and "the world" with the word "consciousness" and see where  that takes you.

"I cannot see the world through the eyes of others but only through my own eyes" becomes "consciousness cannot see consciousness through the eyes of consciousness but only through consciousness' own eyes".

Chew on that. ;)

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

You can never know other minds, even if you embody others minds and look through them it's still you as god, consciousness, reality looking through them 

So it doesn't make sense for there to be separation, you can only know your only field of consciousness.

Edited by Bulgarianspirit

14 hours ago, Someone here said:

The hardest part is the temptation to label all those background ppl an  autopilo NPCs.

To stop this sort of thing, always whatever you apply to "other people" apply to "yourself" first.  Ask yourself "what if I'm an autopilot NPC?". You'll get more philosophical mileage from asking that question.

All stories and explanations are false.

The solution to solipsism is just to stop believing in it. Stop thinking about it.

I think that the problem of solipsism comes as a consequence of the error: I am infinite, or I am God. if there is "I", it is because the limits have only been partially broken and the construction of the self remains. then from that base everything is corrupted.if I am infinite, only I exist, then others do not exist, is logical reasoning.

I would say that the reality is that from the relative point of view, the others are real, and from the absolute, there are no others or me, there is totality. if it seems to you that you are in an infinite state and you think: fuck! The others are not real, only I exist! It is that you are not in an infinite state. if there is loneliness, ideas that you are creating reality because you feel alone, all this means that the self is still there. The total infinity is impersonal, it's not "you", because the self is a relative creation. 

5 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

The solution to solipsism is just to stop believing in it. Stop thinking about it.

That's kind of like saying "the solution to Alcoholism is to just stop drinking". Technically true, but hard to pull off... for some people. xD

Why so serious?

3 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

if it seems to you that you are in an infinite state and you think: fuck! The others are not real, only I exist! It is that you are not in an infinite state. if there is loneliness, ideas that you are creating reality because you feel alone, all this means that the self is still there. 

yeap

3 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

That's kind of like saying "the solution to Alcoholism is to just stop drinking". Technically true, but hard to pull off... for some people. xD

yeap

The solution to a mental model? There is no solution, it's a mental model. All mental models fulfill the purpose of being a mental model. It never represents what is real so it never "solves" what is real.

You know, if you're constantly editing and reimagining truth, maybe the way you're perceiving it is just wrong, straight up? How is it that you EVER misinterpreted truth? This is a serious issue.

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

There is only one being....you have only ever experienced your imagination and you will only ever experience your imagination. Your imagination is ABSOLUTE. There is ONLY imagination.  This imagination is nothing....and that is what you are. 

Sounds like Solipsism to me. A Solipsistic Imagination that has the ability to create imaginary barriers to create a subject object relationship. Since those barriers are nothing....they can dissolve. When all barriers dissolve...all you have is NOTHING. That NOTHING is singular....because it is all that is. That singular is INFINITE in EXPRESSION, but all EXPRESSIONS are imaginary. This is why it has been said....nothing ever happened. 

The past present and future are held together by the imaginary chain called story. Deconstruct the story, dissolve the barriers...and you have a SINGULAR NOTHING....That's it!!! Questioning this means....you either are in denial or you haven't awoken to this yet.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

5 hours ago, Razard86 said:

There is only one being....you have only ever experienced your imagination and you will only ever experience your imagination. Your imagination is ABSOLUTE. There is ONLY imagination.  This imagination is nothing....and that is what you are. 

Sounds like Solipsism to me. A Solipsistic Imagination that has the ability to create imaginary barriers to create a subject object relationship. Since those barriers are nothing....they can dissolve. When all barriers dissolve...all you have is NOTHING. That NOTHING is singular....because it is all that is. That singular is INFINITE in EXPRESSION, but all EXPRESSIONS are imaginary. This is why it has been said....nothing ever happened. 

The past present and future are held together by the imaginary chain called story. Deconstruct the story, dissolve the barriers...and you have a SINGULAR NOTHING....That's it!!! Questioning this means....you either are in denial or you haven't awoken to this yet.

My friend, all blessings to you...but you clearly haven't 'awoken' if you haven´t dropped tears of the bliss and pure love that is the Unitary and Oneness states (IMO Oneness is not even right, is 'Thereness', without the I').

If solipsism feels pleasurable to you, I don't have an issue with the word. But a lot of times seem that you guys are depressed about the world. 

On 8/29/2023 at 6:57 AM, Bazooka Jesus said:

Even that is blurred by relativity.   What is alcoholism? Is it three drinks, or four? Or maybe it's five?  So how can there be an Absolute solution to something relative.   There is no solution to the problem of Solpsism because the problem of Solipsism was created in your mind.  Erase that illusion, or imagination, and then you have transcended.   But when you do, the cost will be that you can't suffer with the term solipsism anymore.  That attachment will be gone. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.