Miguel1

Jordan Peterson's license under threat.

43 posts in this topic

This is a very fair assessment of the situation.  Dr. Todd Grande is very left-leaning and even then admits what they are doing with his license is unfair.  

Whoops here's the video. Somehow it didn't go through 

Edited by Tanz

5 hours ago, Tanz said:

This is a very fair assessment of the situation.  Dr. Todd Grande is very left-leaning and even then admits what they are doing with his license is unfair.  

The video embedded for me is one JBP uploaded that Todd Grande isn’t in. I’ve been noticing the forum displays the wrong embedded youtube video sometimes.

JP is juicing this for all he can.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

JP is juicing this for all he can.

You still think he's just moderately conservative?

47 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

You still think he's just moderately conservative?

He is gradually losing his mind fighting Green.

But still, he is very moderate for right-wingers, who are raving lunatics.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Buck Edwards said:

Comparing Grande to JP is like comparing gold to dirt. 

Whos the gold and whos the dirt? Don't know Grande fyi.

4 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

Use YouTube and find out for yourself! 

Well Grande doesnt seem like shit so I guess you were comparing JP with shit. I think thats a ridiculous statement.

1 hour ago, Buck Edwards said:

Then you haven't explored him. 

Jordan Peterson or Grande? I watched like 2min of a Grande video and nothing seemed to indicate that he is a shit, but of course just 2min.

I assume you mean Peterson though. For him I have seem a lot more over the years and I think he is a pretty intelligent and thought-through man, in his field that is. He is a very passionate conservative so I understand you might have a negative bias towards his values and ways of thinking if you are rather liberal but that is just your ignorance. 

5 minutes ago, Florian said:

Jordan Peterson or Grande? I watched like 2min of a Grande video and nothing seemed to indicate that he is a shit, but of course just 2min.

I assume you mean Peterson though. For him I have seem a lot more over the years and I think he is a pretty intelligent and thought-through man, in his field that is. He is a very passionate conservative so I understand you might have a negative bias towards his values and ways of thinking if you are rather liberal but that is just your ignorance. 

What I meant is Grande work is pure gold standard. JP is a delusional fool who thinks too much of himself, he is good at milking opportunities. I mainly see him as an opportunist. He used to have a few good lectures like 5 years ago. He is good with the academic part. He is callous when it comes to psychology and does a lot of pseudo-intellectualism. And with politics, he is just full of shit, he has so many biases, granted he can be quite articulate with his opinion and I don't entirely deny certain conservative positions, he is not as lunatic as other extreme conservatives, yet his content is still depressing and is usually nihilistic and superficial. 

He tweets like a lunatic.

He could use a course, not to change his views, but to share them like a normal person.

why did he decide to start dressing like a villian from batman

12 minutes ago, Hojo said:

why did he decide to start dressing like a villian from batman

Half-grifter, half-melted brain from a dangerous induced coma.

14 hours ago, Buck Edwards said:

What I meant is Grande work is pure gold standard. JP is a delusional fool who thinks too much of himself, he is good at milking opportunities. I mainly see him as an opportunist. He used to have a few good lectures like 5 years ago. He is good with the academic part. He is callous when it comes to psychology and does a lot of pseudo-intellectualism. And with politics, he is just full of shit, he has so many biases, granted he can be quite articulate with his opinion and I don't entirely deny certain conservative positions, he is not as lunatic as other extreme conservatives, yet his content is still depressing and is usually nihilistic and superficial. 

tbf I have not seen much of JPs content recently expect for some videos that pop up here and there so I might not really be up to date but can you give me some examples of what makes you say he is a pseudo-intellectualist and full of shit with politics. I definitly see the point that he is somewhat callous though. In the video that started this threat alone, when I saw the introduction that starts at like 0:40 I also thought to myself that his interaction with his daughter seemed quite heartless. I mean it is known she had tons of health problems with autoimmune disorders her whole life until she discovered this carnivore diet. Watching this actually makes me feel like these disorders might have come from an lack of love as a child as I heard a lot and also experienced myself how emotional states effect your body/health. Still though judging him only based off that is foolish. He might not be a well rounded guy but he is a good conservative. So unless you show me some examples of him tweeting some insane shit or him giving some shit politic takes then I still believe you are just too biased to see and appreciate his value. And of course his content is rather depressing as we are coming from a rather depressing world of the past, compared to the world of today, but we survived that world and made it a better place. His job as a conservative is to keep the memory of the past so we don't forget and fall back there. You know the world isnt just happy and sunshine? And only a weak person wants a world of only happy and sunshine as well.

@Recursoinominado i don't think hes grifting. But I wouldn't buy his self help books as he is depressed without knowing it. I think he is in his dark night of the soul

2 minutes ago, Hojo said:

@Recursoinominado i don't think hes grifting. But I wouldn't buy his self help books as he is depressed without knowing it. I think he is in his dark night of the soul

He explicitly stated that he found a way to monetize social justice warriors.

He is being paid millions of dollars + fame to defend his idiotic positions.

At this point, he will say and do anything to keep receiving validation from his fans.