Someone here

A very beautiful Egyptian girl

69 posts in this topic

This is a Egyptian girl .her name is Hana Al-Zahed. She is an actress . Maybe @LSD-Rumi knows her since he is from the middle East.  But to be fair ..I'm dumbstruck..I'm astounded by her beauty ?.  There is not even anything sexually explicit in her dress ..you can't see a peak of her tits or her butt . But just look at this utter beauty. 

What do you guys rate her on the scale from 1-10?

115512--هنا-الزاهد-(1).jpeg

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

8 minutes ago, Someone here said:

This is a Egyptian girl .her name is Hana Al-Zahed. She is an actress . Maybe @LSD-Rumi knows her since he is from the middle East.  But to be fair ..I'm dumbstruck..I'm astounded by her beauty ?.  There is not even anything sexually explicit in her dress ..you can't see a peak of her tits or her butt . But just look at this utter beauty. 

115512--هنا-الزاهد-(1).jpeg

Please don't diminish this woman's beauty with a rate. Just beautiful or not.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Please don't diminish this woman's beauty with a rate. Just beautiful or not.

Why though ?what's wrong with rating her ? Anything morally wrong about it? or objectification or what ? 

-Osho

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

Why though ?what's wrong with rating her ? Anything morally wrong about it? or objectification or what ? 

Nothing morally wrong. If you find her beautiful, astoundingly beautiful, just say so. IMO, you lost the essence of her beauty by asking people to rate her on a scale. That's all. 

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Nothing morally wrong. If you find her beautiful, astoundingly beautiful, just say so. IMO, you lost the essence of her beauty by asking people to rate her on a scale. That's all. 

OK cool !

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

Just now, Someone here said:

Are you repeating your question or is that an error.

@Princess Arabia it's an error . The forum sucks on the PC. I can't hide posts easily.lol

But I understand your point .

What is your opinion about her btw ?:) do you think she is a fucking dime? Or is that just some extra testosterone in my body since I haven't masturbated for two months now xD

-Osho

Just now, Someone here said:

@Princess Arabia it's an error . The forum sucks on the PC. I can't hide posts easily.lol

But I understand your point .

What is your opinion about her btw ?:) do you think she is a fucking dime? Or is that just some extra testosterone in my body since I haven't masturbated for two months now xD

No, she is extremely beautiful. That's why I tried to just let you see that without a rate.

38 minutes ago, Someone here said:

10.  I would rate you 10. I would rate@Princess Arabia 10. Ten is perfection. Anything that isn't perfect isn't you. Lol. Sounds strange, but this I know to be true in my heart!

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

Just now, Ajax said:

10.  I would rate you 10. I would rate@Princess Arabia 10. Ten is perfection. Anything that isn't perfect isn't you. Lol. Sounds strange, but this I know to be true in my heart!

I rate you a 0 no contest. Can't come close, no contest, no comparison. You are just you. 0/10 different sides to the same coin. Pick one.

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

I rate you a 0 no contest. Can't come close, no contest, no comparison. You are just you. 0/10 different sides to the same coin. Pick one.

OH WOW! YES!!. You too! 0 for you as well!:x

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

16 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

6 minutes ago, Ajax said:

Sweet ;)

-Osho

It's like she's a doll or a Disney princess. The size of her hands and head in proportion to her body and each other is just perfect. The dress is great as well.

On a scale from 1 to 10, I rate her the square root of infinity divided by zero, multiplied by one.

giphy.gif

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

That's... 0.

Anyway, I agree that rating women is not healthy behaviour. You're trying to distill the EXPERIENCE of her beauty into a mere number. Trying to convert an experience into a number, i.e. trying to make it OBJECTIVE, is OBJECTIFYING by definition.

Edited by thenondualtankie

How do you know the picture hasn't been edited and beautified? How do you know it hasn't been generated by AI. Has it all been staged to enhance her beauty. Does it matter? Is the beauty in the picture or in your head?

All stories and explanations are false.

Don't do the rating thing, it's crass.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 28/08/2023 at 1:14 AM, Someone here said:

This is a Egyptian girl .her name is Hana Al-Zahed. She is an actress . Maybe @LSD-Rumi knows her since he is from the middle East. 

Lol, I don't know 90% of Middle Eastern actresses. Egyption film industry is too mediocre to care about.

I mean, she is "objectively beautiful", but my body seems to prefer brunettes, blondes often don't get a second look.

Being Egyptian, she's possibly an original brunette?

Europe and US is filled with such basic botox girls. It is only special because she is from Egypt. I don't think it is nice to rate her but I'm sure she has a beautiful heart.

Edited by StarStruck