caesar13

Leg fidgetting. How do you solve it?

13 posts in this topic

Not sure why I shake my legs most of the time. I am well aware that I am not stressed. Then why would I still do it? 

I tried to consciously shake my legs faster for a few minutes, that is intentionally doing it for a few minutes until my legs start to hurt. Do you think if I do this for a while I would stop shaking my legs at all? My feeling is that since I'd doing it consciously doing it, soon I'd conscious and stop shaking.

Not sure what I said makes any sense to you. I just couldn't explain it.

Practice conscious relaxing and letting go.

See my videos:

• Body Awareness
  • The Power Of Letting Go

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

If it's because you feel restless, try doing some squats.  If I spend too much time physically inactive, my legs get restless and twitchy;  if I do enough squats, the feeling goes away.  If it's a psychological tick in your case, though, this method might not work.

Maybe it's restless leg syndrome. Google it and see if you have the symptoms. Also drinking a lot of soda/caffeine can cause this. 

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

It could be anything. Salt, sugar, caffeine, energy drinks, fast food, candy, junk food, anxiety, nervousness, bad habit, unresolved trauma, repressed behavior, surpressed emotions, ADHD, OCD, trauma, genetics, lack of sleep, lack of exercise, dehydration, medication, substance abuse, chakras, kundalini awakening, demonic possession, etc.

Hang out with all your relatives and even distant relatives and see if they do it. If no one does it, start asking them if they ever do it or have done it in the past. :)

Edited by Soul Flight

it can be that you’re not moving enough physically so that need for movement is being expressed as this shaking so it’s actually healthy in a way

If you’re forced to sit down a lot, and shaking makes you feel better I don’t see the problem? 

1 hour ago, Soul Flight said:

It could be anything. Salt, sugar, caffeine, energy drinks, fast food, candy, junk food, anxiety, nervousness, bad habit, unresolved trauma, repressed behavior, surpressed emotions, ADHD, OCD, trauma, genetics, lack of sleep, lack of exercise, dehydration, medication, substance abuse, chakras, kundalini awakening, demonic possession, etc.

Hang out with all your relatives and even distant relatives and see if they do it. If no one does it, start asking them if they ever do it or have done it in the past. :)

Lol. Being all-inclusive. You could copy and paste this answer for a lot of people's questions.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Create a pulse at the centre of your chest and make the shakings have a soul & purpose.

Sailing on the ceiling 

On 8/28/2023 at 5:24 AM, Rigel said:

Create a pulse at the centre of your chest and make the shakings have a soul & purpose.

What do you mean by "pulse"?

I mean play drums. It’s gonna cure your fidgeting. If you want. Create a regular pulse at the center of your chest and relate your fidgeting to that pulse.

I think dancing could put your rhythm into coherence as well. Fidgeting and shaking is untamed rhythm.

Edited by Rigel

Sailing on the ceiling 

Go for a run or a walk, do some stretches... it should exhaust itself.

Your nervous system is inflated. That is why you are experiencing this. You need to find a way to release tension and relax.