GLORY

5-MeO: Is the experiencing always same/similar?

23 posts in this topic

I always see people saying, that on MeO they experience God/Infinity  
But does it also happen, that someone who takes MeO has a different experience and does not experience God? 
How likely is that? 

Edited by Leo Gura

1 hour ago, GLORY said:

But does it also happen, that someone who takes MeO has a different experience and does not experience God?

Certainly that's possible.

How likely is that?

Hard to say because we don't have good statistics.

It also depends on how much inner work you've done and how primed your mind is. Many people will not see God because they first have to clear out various psychological baggage and blockages. So it can take many trips before you start seeing God.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

Many people will not see God because they first have to clear out various psychological baggage and blockages

What if you do for example Hatha Yoga, Kriya Yoga, Holotropic Breathing, Mindfulness Meditation, and some other things for a couple of years, and then try 5-MeO, will that increase your chances of seeing God?

@bazera it will increase by 1% I think. 

The likelyhood in my opinion is 80-90% or even higher that you will experience God with a breakthrough dose without preparation. So thats pretty high already. 

You dont need an excuse to delay God experience by wasting years for preparing for this Event. Be honest with you what you want. You can have it right now. 

9 hours ago, bazera said:

@Leo Gura

What if you do for example Hatha Yoga, Kriya Yoga, Holotropic Breathing, Mindfulness Meditation, and some other things for a couple of years, and then try 5-MeO, will that increase your chances of seeing God?

Probably.

More important than all that is addressing your pscyhological baggage and trauma, and doing contemplation into the metaphysics of reality.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura Isn't the stuff I listed good for adressing psychological baggage and trauma, or you mean more direct techniques specifically designed for that, like Teal Swan?

As for the contemplation, you mean contemplating metaphysics of reality sober? Do you find sober contemplation of the deepest stuff useful?

11 hours ago, bazera said:

@Leo Gura

As far as I experience, the chances to see God increases as much as one is fully invested in Actuality or in what is this that you are looking around you rigth now. But as I am becoming aware everyday is that is very good to fall in Love with the daily life flow of experience because no matter how high you go you will eventually need to embodie here and now. The whole episode "How to fall in Love with Live" keep echoing in my mind sometimes.

Allingment with Love is Allingment with God. Deep inside I know 5Meo will not be suficient if I am not already in Love with Consciousness,Truth,Reality,Beauty. Even with the cup of Tea in my table, the bug flying around and even the baby crying far away. All God rigth now.

1 hour ago, bazera said:

Isn't the stuff I listed good for adressing psychological baggage and trauma

No it isn't. Except maybe the holotropic breathing.

or you mean more direct techniques specifically designed for that, like Teal Swan?

Yes, that's good.

As for the contemplation, you mean contemplating metaphysics of reality sober?

Yes. What's necessary is deep questioning of reality.

Edited by Leo Gura

14 hours ago, GLORY said:

I always see people saying, that on MeO they experience God/Infinity  
How likely is that? 

When I smoke it, I get thrown in to an Infinite ocean of white light, extending in all directions forever, forming Infinite white bubbles ? in the ocean. Each bubble representing a dream. An ocean of all dreams God have created and experienced/is experiencing and Will experience.

When I plug it, I become Infinite Formless Consciousness, so Infinite that Nothing is left. Nothing becomes Everything. Perfect Void.

So far has the experience been very similar every time. Would love to experience something else next time. ? 

But I don’t know if there is anything else to experience other than that.

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

@Leo Gura Is the holotropic breathing you mentioned basically the same as the one in your shamanic breathing video DEMO?

2 hours ago, Spiritedness said:

@Leo Gura Is the holotropic breathing you mentioned basically the same as the one in your shamanic breathing video DEMO?

Yes

@Leo Gura are you aware of a way to stay in that level of consciousness as a baseline? I can have God realization on marijuana but I always come back to my regular waking state a few days later. What gives?

21 minutes ago, tlowedajuicemayne said:

are you aware of a way to stay in that level of consciousness as a baseline?

You're not going to have 5-MeO levels of consciousness as baseline. That's impossible from what I currently understand.

@Leo Gura Do you think it is possible to summon any DMT related stuff sober? Via meditation/yoga somehow

I've read in darkroom retreats intense melatonin release influences your own DMT gland hense why you can have visions during it

Edited by Hello from Russia

3 hours ago, tlowedajuicemayne said:

@Leo Gura have you managed to attain any level of realization in your daily life? Or do you also fall back into delusion soon after? 

There can be many levels of "delusion" as you call it. I have used psychedelics to clear up a lot of my own misconceptions about spirituality and consciousness. Now I understand consciousness much deeper than I ever could have otherwise.

3 hours ago, Hello from Russia said:

@Leo Gura Do you think it is possible to summon any DMT related stuff sober? Via meditation/yoga somehow

I've read in darkroom retreats intense melatonin release influences your own DMT gland hense why you can have visions during it

You can have mystical experiences through yoga and meditation, but that's far from the insane consciousness you can get from DMT or 5-MeO. I am not aware of any technique that I can do to reach DMT-levels of consciousness. Not even close. It's just a whole different ballpark. There is no substitute for DMT or 5-MeO.

Edited by Leo Gura

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You can have mystical experiences through yoga and meditation, but that's far from the insane consciousness you can get from DMT or 5-MeO. I am not aware of any technique that I can do to reach DMT-levels of consciousness. Not even close. It's just a whole different ballpark. There is no substitute for DMT or 5-MeO.

Ever heard of the gateway process and/or Hemi-Sync? If not, you might wanna give it a try. I can DM you the full tapes if you want.

It's crazy to think the CIA knew the universe was an infinite consciousness grid back in 1983.

@kylan11 CIA used A LOT of psychedelics. Insane amounts of lsd 

Leo tried hemi sync.me too. It's nice but I can only reach states like on a peak of 20 micro lsd (thats very rare) and I tested it for a year. It effects are far far away from a normal dose of psychedelics. It is a great Tool with it's own value but not a substtitute for any psychedelic experience 

Edited by OBEler