Hardkill

Why do men get rejected a lot more than women do for a first date?

75 posts in this topic

The sad reality for guys is that most girls you approach, talk to, ask out, and sexually escalate will reject you. Even if you have top game or have very high social status, most girls will still turn you down. Yet, if a girl offered a hundred guys to go out on a first date with her, most of them will say yes. 

I get that people are getting more and more selective these days with the rise of social media influencing the illusion of "endless options,"  but why do guys have to get rejected way more than women do, even if you ask a girl out on just a casual first date?

I think that the amount of rejection that men have to suffer from these days has gotten much worse than it was for men in the 1900s. It's crazy!

If you only go for women once they give IOI’s or chasing you, you won’t get rejected as often. 

7 minutes ago, Raze said:

If you only go for women once they give IOI’s or chasing you, you won’t get rejected as often. 

That's not a practical strategy. A man rarely ever get Real IOIs, regardless of how attractive he is.

How can you even make that comparison. More men approach than women., so obviously the ratio isn't balanced off the bat. You're also generalizing. Not all men would take up every girl on her offer either. Your whole rhetoric is off key. Sounds like you're just venting.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

3 hours ago, Hardkill said:

The sad reality for guys is that most girls you approach, talk to, ask out, and sexually escalate will reject you. Even if you have top game or have very high social status, most girls will still turn you down. Yet, if a girl offered a hundred guys to go out on a first date with her, most of them will say yes. 

I get that people are getting more and more selective these days with the rise of social media influencing the illusion of "endless options,"  but why do guys have to get rejected way more than women do, even if you ask a girl out on just a casual first date?

I think that the amount of rejection that men have to suffer from these days has gotten much worse than it was for men in the 1900s. It's crazy!

For the very same reason why the same is true for birds. And yes, in the 1900s strict monogamy was culturally and legally more enforced, so the more natural human dynamics were avoided.

Go and watch some nature documentaries, none of this is very complicated to understand.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

2 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

How can you even make that comparison. More men approach than women., so obviously the ratio isn't balanced off the bat. You're also generalizing. Not all men would take up every girl on her offer either. Your whole rhetoric is off key. Sounds like you're just venting.

Here's an experiment of a guy who asked 100 random girls for their phone numbers and only got 5 girls to give their numbers to him:

Yet, here's a video of a girl who asked 100 random guys for their numbers and about half of them gave their numbers to her. 

Don't tell me that's not a massive difference.

And why don't women approach as much as men do? Wasn't feminism supposed to give women as much equal opportunity as men have with everything in the world?

Edited by Hardkill

Because a girl gets very attached after sex, so she has to be very selective.

The amount of rejection has not changed. Girls have been rejecting guys since the dawn of time.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

27 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Because a girl gets very attached after sex, so she has to be very selective.

The amount of rejection has not changed. Girls have been rejecting guys since the dawn of time.

Ok I get that why they have to be more selective with sex, but why do they have to be more selective than men with going out on just going on a date or just giving a guy a phone number?

A woman used to put up with enforced monogamy even if the man they are going to marry was the only guy they ever met in their whole life.

Btw, how come a lot of girls end up having casual sex if they get very attached after sex?

Edited by Hardkill

You live in reality where you pity yourself about such a trivial thing that is sad,so why would they give you a chance based on your weak perception of yourself and the world?

If you think women accepting you will make reality better then she got you, she is on top you are at her mercy...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

If they don't reject you then they wouldn't reject anyone else either. And if they don't reject any guy that advances on them then you wouldn't want them anyway 

Play the game

1 hour ago, Sidra khan said:

Hmm ? it's about servival of babies. 

i would argue it's about survival of her belief, she wants to believe she chose the right guy 

Back in the day there was a price to be paid if you asked a girl to fuck. You could get be thrown out of your tribe or killed by the top G’s. Today basically you can go around with your dick in your hand and your life and livelihood is not in danger. 

Edited by StarStruck

15 hours ago, Hardkill said:

This has always been the case. Some details changed, but women were always selective about sex. The best way to deal with this is simply to get the reps in. If you haven't been rejected 100 times, you didn't even begin the game. It took me about 7 years to not get nervous at all around women and the process of finding dates became way more fun and smooth after I did it. Just expose yourself to more women and not get too caught up in internet doom talk.

Edited by Israfil

26 minutes ago, Sidra khan said:

Or you can ask your parents to find a girl for you. ?  

That only works in some places of the world. I had to find every woman I had a relationship with.

12 hours ago, Hardkill said:

but why do they have to be more selective than men with going out on just going on a date or just giving a guy a phone number?

Girls give out numbers to hundreds of guys. They are not restrictive about this at all.

As for dates, girls can easily get dates with random guys, so they need to be selective.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Girls give out numbers to hundreds of guys. They are not restrictive about this at all.

As for dates, girls can easily get dates with random guys, so they need to be selective.

What happens if they are not selective with whom they are dating?

Why is it harder for guys to get dates than it is for girls?

3 hours ago, Hardkill said:

In America the majority of young women are dating a minority of men, the competition for men is stiffer as a result.

3 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

They get used for sex and discarded.

Women require commitment from men, hence they must be selective.

Edited by Leo Gura

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

They get used for sex and discarded.

Women require commitment from men, hence they must be selective.

So, why are many women in today's hookup culture wanting and being okay with just having casual sex and not wanting to see the guy again even if the sex was good?

Edited by Hardkill

1 minute ago, Hardkill said:

So, why are many women okay with just having casual sex and not wanting to see the guy again even if the sex was good?

They want to beat you at it. It's a game.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This.