Sucuk Ekmek

Covid 2.0 is coming

121 posts in this topic

On 8/30/2023 at 3:42 PM, VictorB02 said:

I really wish you guys the best. I do. I'm not trying to argue. But I mean, Jesus Christ. Pfizer had to pay the largest criminal fine ever imposed in the USA, for any matter, ever. $1.195 billion in settlements for criminal activity is no small thing to overlook. Especially where those guys are legally protected, and never have to face jail time. All they have to do is just pay out more money, which of course has just become a part of their business model by now.

I mean you don't have to agree, but at least think about it: Do you really want to support a proven criminal organization, in any way? You're really going to trust them when they say they created a vaccine you have to take?

Be safe.

The History of America is literally built off crime. Using that argument we should just live in the woods. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

4 hours ago, Razard86 said:

The History of America is literally built off crime. Using that argument we should just live in the woods. 

And yet ignoring that argument is just as bad if not worse, because it is True, and we all know it. We all know that the same creators of the covid vaccines are the same ones responsible for the largest criminal lawsuits in American history. That's not a conspiracy theory. Its a fact. And of course, it's easier for you to just say "eh, so what? all of America's history is criminal" and downplay it as insubstantial than to actually face the discomfort of re-structuring your worldview and admitting to yourself that you are indeed supporting a multi-billion dollar criminal organization.

Remember that episode where Leo explained the impact and effect of these seemingly inconsequential actions? Like how a receptionist working at Lockheed Martin would rather ignore the civilian deaths caused by drone strikes using Lockheed's bombs, than admit those deaths were an indirect result of their work at Lockheed? Because the switching of jobs, loss of friends, and overall emotional labor to align with the truth would just be too much to accept, so they live a lie full-well knowing that they are doing so?

Well, that's exactly how I see everyone naïvely defending these massive vaccine companies like Pfizer and J&J, justifying how you have to take it to "stay safe." Well, sure. That's fine if you want to think that. I'm not going to judge you or what you want to do with your health. But the truth is, you don't have to take it. The truth is, you now know that if you take a vaccine shot from one of these companies, you are the receptionist at Lockheed. And at the end of the day, we all still know who's profiting from you taking these shots: the same criminals responsible for the lawsuits I referenced above. It's not like a mystery or riddle to solve. It's literally right in front of our face. But if you still want to get the vaccine knowing that, live your life how you want. That's your Karma not mine.

Edited by VictorB02

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

@VictorB02

2 hours ago, VictorB02 said:

And yet ignoring that argument is just as bad if not worse, because it is True, and we all know it. We all know that the same creators of the covid vaccines are the same ones responsible for the largest criminal lawsuits in American history. That's not a conspiracy theory. Its a fact. And of course, it's easier for you to just say "eh, so what? all of America's history is criminal" and downplay it as insubstantial than to actually face the discomfort of re-structuring your worldview and admitting to yourself that you are indeed supporting a multi-billion dollar criminal organization.

Remember that episode where Leo explained the impact and effect of these seemingly inconsequential actions? Like how a receptionist working at Lockheed Martin would rather ignore the civilian deaths caused by drone strikes using Lockheed's bombs, than admit those deaths were an indirect result of their work at Lockheed? Because the switching of jobs, loss of friends, and overall emotional labor to align with the truth would just be too much to accept, so they live a lie full-well knowing that they are doing so?

Well, that's exactly how I see everyone naïvely defending these massive vaccine companies like Pfizer and J&J, justifying how you have to take it to "stay safe." Well, sure. That's fine if you want to think that. I'm not going to judge you or what you want to do with your health. But the truth is, you don't have to take it. The truth is, you now know that if you take a vaccine shot from one of these companies, you are the receptionist at Lockheed. And at the end of the day, we all still know who's profiting from you taking these shots: the same criminals responsible for the lawsuits I referenced above. It's not like a mystery or riddle to solve. It's literally right in front of our face. But if you still want to get the vaccine knowing that, live your life how you want. That's your Karma not mine.

That might be the choice now, but no such choice is justified in the 3-6 months of Covid-19 pandemic, and how it effects China, Italy, and eventually the whole world. Because of history and time passage you get to play anti vax now, and you get to still point fingers and Pfizer and other companies tryjng to make a vaccine to slow the spread down and try to reduce overload of hospitals, but then in the year and month, it's far less moral to not do your part in slowing down the Covid-19 virus.

And no, you didn't get the Covid-19 virus, you got a cold. Big difference.

On 8/29/2023 at 5:17 PM, VictorB02 said:

"Here comes 14 weeks of locking you inside and 17 new booster shots to keep you safe! But don't worry, we really care about your wellbeing and totally aren't profiting off any of this! You can trust us!" - The CDC & Anthony Fauci

Man…if I was on lockdown for 14 weeks starting now, that would be amazing! 

15 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@VictorB02

That might be the choice now, but no such choice is justified in the 3-6 months of Covid-19 pandemic, and how it effects China, Italy, and eventually the whole world. Because of history and time passage you get to play anti vax now, and you get to still point fingers and Pfizer and other companies tryjng to make a vaccine to slow the spread down and try to reduce overload of hospitals, but then in the year and month, it's far less moral to not do your part in slowing down the Covid-19 virus.

And no, you didn't get the Covid-19 virus, you got a cold. Big difference.

No such choice is justified? Are you out of your mind? This is the same insanity I hear propagated by corporate machines like CNN and bad actors like Fauci. This is the worst guilt trip of all. "You will kill others if you don't take it." This is psychotic manipulation. There is no proof, and never has been proof, that not taking the vaccine kills more people than if you got the vaccine. This is a narrative to control through fear and guilt. And guess what - you are always justified in choices regarding your own health. The idea that you can't decide for yourself how to treat your own cancer, or the idea that you can't choose for yourself the best route to treat a disease you have, in the way you see fit, is literal insanity. 

I've held the same position since the beginning, and I'm not going to roll over like a spineless wimp and let Big-Pharma, the Government, and other people like you persecute and guilt trip me for my choices regarding my health. And no - I'm not just spouting some right-wing conspiracy. If there is anything I know my God it is that my judgments and reasons for not taking the vaccine are based on facts and direct experience. Not some BS conspiracy theory from Reddit. 

...and just so you know, I did have Covid, because I tested for it at home. And it feels fucking amazing knowing I never took the vaccine and was able to kick that shit in less than a few days while maintaining a healthy lifestyle of good sleep, vitamins, whole foods, sun, and working out. Who knew that in 2023 you would be rebellious by relying on a healthy lifestyle to combat sickness. LOL! 

Edited by VictorB02

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

If it comes I'll be in Sweden anyway. No lockdown like the last time.

Must be boring for the people who are forced to stay inside. 

31 minutes ago, VictorB02 said:

And it feels fucking amazing knowing I never took the vaccine and was able to kick that shit in less than a few days while maintaining a healthy lifestyle of good sleep, vitamins, whole foods, sun, and working out. 

For me it took 3 days. I felt tired and took 1 paracetamol to combat the fatigue. Went outdoors for walks during my 3 day "sickness" of covid.

The term "anti-vaxx" has no weight on it anymore. In my city in Sweden, if you wore a mask, people would look at  you like you were stupid.

My dads doctor told him not to take the vaccine because so many people got issues after it. My mom and brother works at the hospital. During the covid era, there was tons of people who got there just because they took the vaccine.

People have probably their world-view based on TV and news alone.

Never listen to people ranting out of fear.

Edited by D2sage

@VictorB02

12 minutes ago, VictorB02 said:

No such choice is justified? Are you out of your mind? This is the same insanity I hear propagated by corporate machines like CNN and bad actors like Fauci. This is the worst guilt trip of all. "You will kill others if you don't take it." This is psychotic manipulation. There is no proof, and never has been proof, that not taking the vaccine kills more people than if you got the vaccine. This is a narrative to control through fear and guilt. And guess what - you are always justified in choices regarding your own health. The idea that you can't decide for yourself how to treat your own cancer, or the idea that you can't choose for yourself the best route to treat a disease you have, in the way you see fit, is literal insanity. 

I've held the same position since the beginning, and I'm not going to roll over like a spineless wimp and let other people, Big-Pharma, and the Government persecute, guilt trip, and gaslight me for my choices regarding my health - just like you are now. And no - I'm not just spouting some right-wing conspiracy. If there is anything I know my God it is that my judgments and reasons for not taking the vaccine are based on facts and direct experience. Not some BS conspiracy theory from Reddit.

And just so you know, I did have Covid, because I tested for it at home. And it feels fucking amazing knowing I never took the vaccine and was able to kick that shit in less than a few days while maintaining a healthy lifestyle of good sleep, vitamins, whole foods, sun, and working out. 

Who knew that in 2023 you would be rebellious by relying on a healthy lifestyle to combat sickness. LOL! 

Who knew that in 2023 people would be rebellious by relying on healthy lifestyles to combat sickness, and why lol? Is it not obvious to you that health and fitness are complicated areas that may need changes beyond just changes to nutrition, diet, sleep, exercise, supplements, alternative medicine, and western medicines? You do know that without vaccination, that polio would have had decades more fatalities, and same with the Spanish flu right, and some percentage of the population have weak immune systems right?

If you did have Covid-19, feel free to share with us some proof you did have Covid-19.

You mean you were anti-vax before the Covid-19 virus pandemic? For how long were you an anti vax person? How am I gas lighting, guilt tripping, and being like big pharma and gov to you? I mean I'm not calling you a spineless wimp, you're calling yourself that BTW, I'm just questioning your statements and your position a bit.  If anti vax to you isn't a right wing conspiracy theory, how do you explain that some are, like Alex Jones, Jesse Lee Peterson, and some right wingers?

Yes, no such choice, like refusing to follow Covid policies like wearing masks, safe distancing, and taking vaccination, within that 3-6 month time period that Covid-19 was spreading like crazy. Think and contextualize this event. If you're a Chinese citizen in Wuhan, do you have a legal and moral choice in refusing the vaccine and following Covid-19 policy? If you're an Italian citizen, do you have the legal and moral choice to refuse Covid policies and vaccination? If you're an Australian citizen, do you have the legal and moral choice of refusing? Mostly probably not.

It's the same logic and reason why 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, and 20 plus year old males, some females, conscripted and fought for their country in WW1 and WW2, sacrificing their comfy lifestyles to ensure their countries survival and sovereignty. 

On 02/09/2023 at 0:28 AM, Recursoinominado said:

I don't have time to educate fools.

You are high in estrogen :) I recognize the hysterical energy that you can find among Clomid users, exogenous steroids and estrogenic products in general.

Please buy some aromasin or even DHT powder, you can make your own DHT cream and put high dosages every morning in your balls.

I won't give you a month before replacing your photo of a Buddha with pretentious energy by a cowboy with a big gun

full (6).png

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

35 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@VictorB02

Who knew that in 2023 people would be rebellious by relying on healthy lifestyles to combat sickness, and why lol? Is it not obvious to you that health and fitness are complicated areas that may need changes beyond just changes to nutrition, diet, sleep, exercise, supplements, alternative medicine, and western medicines? You do know that without vaccination, that polio would have had decades more fatalities, and same with the Spanish flu right, and some percentage of the population have weak immune systems right?

If you did have Covid-19, feel free to share with us some proof you did have Covid-19.

I'm not going to prove to you I had Covid. How would I even do that? 

@VictorB02

You mean you were anti-vax before the Covid-19 virus pandemic? For how long were you an anti vax person? How am I gas lighting, guilt tripping, and being like big pharma and gov to you?

I never said I was anti-vaccines. I said I don't want to take them myself. Earlier I literally said that if you want to take it, take it. I'm not going to judge you or condemn you. How were you guilt tripping me? This:

16 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@VictorB02

That might be the choice now, but no such choice is justified in the 3-6 months of Covid-19 pandemic

You know, telling someone that their personal health choices aren't justified, is never justified. 

@VictorB02

mean I'm not calling you a spineless wimp, you're calling yourself that BTW, I'm just questioning your statements and your position a bit.  If anti vax to you isn't a right wing conspiracy theory, how do you explain that some are, like Alex Jones, Jesse Lee Peterson, and some right wingers?

I said I'm not going to roll over like a spineless wimp, referring to all of people who just blindly followed the Government without ever thinking, or the people that crumbled under pressure when they were persecuted for questioning. I'm not like that. I'm not going to just roll over. Alex Jones is nuts but that doesn't mean there isn't truth or perspective to learn from him. Just like me, you will learn a whole lot more than the hundreds of people that agree with you 100% on everything. I'm learning a lot here personally, so thank you. 

@VictorB02

Yes, no such choice, like refusing to follow Covid policies like wearing masks, safe distancing, and taking vaccination, within that 3-6 month time period that Covid-19 was spreading like crazy. Think and contextualize this event. If you're a Chinese citizen in Wuhan, do you have a legal and moral choice in refusing the vaccine and following Covid-19 policy? If you're an Italian citizen, do you have the legal and moral choice to refuse Covid policies and vaccination? If you're an Australian citizen, do you have the legal and moral choice of refusing? Mostly probably not.

I'm not sure what you mean here, I feel like you are making my point. Because you most definitely do have a choice, and the fact that these people don't should scare you. You seriously don't want a choice? You want the government and criminal big pharma to choose what happens with your health? Are you crazy? 

@VictorB02

It's the same logic and reason why 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, and 20 plus year old males, some females, conscripted and fought for their country in WW1 and WW2, sacrificing their comfy lifestyles to ensure their countries survival and sovereignty. 

Well that's the "idea" but in practice it doesn't make sense. Why? Because going to war to defend your country, comforts, and freedoms is considered the highest good, even if you lose your life. And it is why I wouldn't hesitate a second to pick up a rifle if we had foreign invaders. But that is a MUCH different thing than a criminal organization and the Government colluding to push and force vaccines, masks, and lockdowns that take away your freedom. See the difference? One is a sacrifice FOR freedom, the other is a sacrifice OF freedom. Big difference.

Also, WW1 and WW2 dramatically helped the economy at home. Covid lockdowns absolutely destroyed the American economy and middle class.

Edited by VictorB02

Damn @Recursoinominado,  @Schizophonia's

11 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

You are high in estrogen :) I recognize the hysterical energy that you can find among Clomid users, exogenous steroids and estrogenic products in general.

Please buy some aromasin or even DHT powder, you can make your own DHT cream and put high dosages every morning in your balls.

I won't give you a month before replacing your photo of a Buddha with pretentious energy by a cowboy with a big gun

full (6).png

claiming you have high estrogen, despite lack of proof and blood tests from @Recursoinominado, is basically a polite and nice way of calling you a beta male punk bitch. Are you going to tolerate that @Recursoinominado?

@VictorB02

9 minutes ago, VictorB02 said:

I'm not going to prove to you I had Covid. How would I even do that? 

I never said I was anti-vaccines. I said I don't want to take them myself. Earlier I literally said that if you want to take it, take it. I'm not going to judge you or condemn you. How were you guilt tripping me? This:

You know, telling someone that their personal health choices aren't justified, is never justified. 

I said I'm not going to roll over like a spineless wimp, referring to all of people who just blindly followed the Government without ever thinking, or the people that crumbled under pressure when they were persecuted for questioning. I'm not like that. I'm not going to just roll over. Alex Jones is nuts but that doesn't mean there isn't truth or perspective to learn from him. Just like me, you will learn a whole lot more than the hundreds of people that agree with you 100% on everything. I'm learning a lot here personally, so thank you. 

I'm not sure what you mean here, I feel like you are making my point.

Yeah in some sense, but fighting for your country and freedom is a much different thing than letting Big Pharma and the Government collude on vaccines that don't even do what they said they would do.

You can start by taking a picture of your Covid-19 test kit, blur your name and sensitive info, and show that you tested positive for the Covid-19 virus. This one way of proving you had Covid. You can even dm me that picture if you feel afraid to share here.

I thought you said you were an Anti Vax? Also you repeat their talking points so often in other threads and posts.

How is this statement:  'That might be the choice now, but no such choice is justified in the 3-6 months of Covid-19 pandemic' evidence of me guilt tripping you, when the majority at that time frame did the opposite of what you're doing now?

Are there exceptions to when rolling like a spineless wimp might be the better option?

That point about those contextualization, is to make you imagine that being and becoming an anti vax is not at all sustainable as a life and ego. Sometimes the worldly circumstances will pressure you into being flexible, sometimes being an anti vax or alternative medicine person is sometimes counter productive and dangerous, believing that chi gong can regenerate your lost arm, when you should get to hospital ASAP and get fixed is top priority. Same with vaccination, when polio broke out, nobody had a vaccination for polio and so many suffered greatly. When the vaccination for polio came out, polio was mostly eliminated by that vaccine. Can you at least agree on this bit of history?

But big pharma and the US government is just like most businesses and institutions around the world right?  

19 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@VictorB02

You can start by taking a picture of your Covid-19 test kit, blur your name and sensitive info, and show that you tested positive for the Covid-19 virus. This one way of proving you had Covid. You can even dm me that picture if you feel afraid to share here.

I thought you said you were an Anti Vax? Also you repeat their talking points so often in other threads and posts.

How is this statement:  'That might be the choice now, but no such choice is justified in the 3-6 months of Covid-19 pandemic' evidence of me guilt tripping you, when the majority at that time frame did the opposite of what you're doing now?

Are there exceptions to when rolling like a spineless wimp might be the better option?

That point about those contextualization, is to make you imagine that being and becoming an anti vax is not at all sustainable as a life and ego. Sometimes the worldly circumstances will pressure you into being flexible, sometimes being an anti vax or alternative medicine person is sometimes counter productive and dangerous, believing that chi gong can regenerate your lost arm, when you should get to hospital ASAP and get fixed is top priority. Same with vaccination, when polio broke out, nobody had a vaccination for polio and so many suffered greatly. When the vaccination for polio came out, polio was mostly eliminated by that vaccine. Can you at least agree on this bit of history?

But big pharma and the US government is just like most businesses and institutions around the world right?  

Yeah I didn't save my test kit from 2 years ago like some kook, so you'll have to take my word for it. And why do you want proof so bad anyways? Does it challenge your paradigm of how things are? Are you in disbelief that someone could say no to the vaccine, contract covid, and kick it in a few days with nothing but healthy habits? Because it seems that way.

And I've never said I'm anti-vax. You are tossing that around as a talking point. I've never said "vaccines don't work". Which is why, yes, I do agree with you on the effectiveness of them in the past, like with Polio. I know they can work. That's not really my point. My problem is with the manipulation, lies, and overall insanity of thought that has led us to think its okay to persecute people who would rather not take a vaccine.

That doesn't make me anti-vax. It makes me anti-Totalitarianism.

Edited by VictorB02

@VictorB02

2 minutes ago, VictorB02 said:

Yeah I don't have my test kit from 2 years ago, so you'll have to take my word for it. And why do you want proof so bad anyways? Are you in disbelief that someone could not take the vaccine, get covid, and kick it in a few days with nothing but healthy habits? Because it seems that way.

And I've never said I'm anti-vax. You are tossing that around as a talking point. I've never said "vaccines don't work". which is why I agree with you on the effectiveness of them in the past. I know they can work. That's not really my point. My problem is with the manipulation, lies, persecution, and overall insanity of thought that has led us to condemn people who would rather not take a vaccine. That doesn't make me antivax. It makes me anti-totalitarian states. 

I'm not in disbelief of your alleged version of events of how you survived Covid-19,I was just asking proof of your claims you had Covid-19, as we're in an argument here, so claims ideally needs proof or evidence to support or corroborate your claims:

argue

/ˈɑːɡjuː/

verb

gerund or present participle: arguing

give reasons or cite evidence in support of an idea, action, or theory, typically with the aim of persuading others to share one's view.

"sociologists argue that inequalities in industrial societies are being reduced"

Similar:

contend

assert

declare

maintain

state

proclaim

advance

insist

hold

claim

aver

avow

reason

attest

expostulate

testify

swear

certify

propound

submit

posit

postulate

adduce

move

advocate

opine

allege

make a case for

give reasons for

defend

explain

vindicate

justify

depose

represent

asseverate

exchange or express diverging or opposite views, typically in a heated or angry way.

"the two men started arguing in a local pub"

Similar:

quarrel

disagree

row

squabble

bicker

fight

wrangle

If you're not being an anti vaxxer, why behave and talk like one and use those behaviors to justify why you're not an anti vaxxer? By that logic, I could claim I'm not being a thief, but I mostly steal stuff, so evidence of stealing makes me not a thief? With that reasoning, I can claim I am not being a peeping tom, yet I do peep and tom here and there, and do pick up, so proofs of me peeping and doing pick up makes me not a peeping tom? By that sequencing, I can assert I am not being a murderer, yet kill some animals and people here and there, so evidence of my actions for killing makes me not a murderer?  

Show us a vaccination proof people who praise it.

Otherwise you are all antivaxers.

Take a picture of your certificate next to a paper with your forum name on it.

Edited by D2sage

Good thing that in reality, government officials listen to scientist's advice and data and not random forum users who are chronically online and who google these topics all day lmao.  We would be doomed.

@D2sage

3 hours ago, D2sage said:

Show us a vaccination proof people who praise it.

Otherwise you are all antivaxers.

Take a picture of your certificate next to a paper with your forum name on it.

Show us a vaccination proof people who praise it? Otherwise you are all antivaxxers? Take a picture of your certificate next to a paper with your forum on it? Would you like a proof reader to proof read your posts?

I assume you are an exception though, as you changed your profile pic from some anime strange pic to a random baby sitting on and getting hugged by some adult with white shirt. Why am I worried for the baby? Is that baby already vaccinated from measles and small pox, and flu?

@Danioover9000

I had a pic of a historical warrior that meant a lot for a country.

Dont worry about  my kid. He is more healthy than you will ever be.

Get laid or something.

Curb down the salt. 

So bitter, relax?

Edited by D2sage