Heart of Space

I want to quit my six figure paying position

16 posts in this topic

Seriously, I prefer meditation and a simpler life.  It seriously makes me feel extreme depression every day.  Too much responsibility on my plate.  I don't even need the money!  I live off of 25k a year, drive a used Honda and live 2 minutes from my job.  No kids.  

There's a guy working right next to me with 7 kids!  Wtf am I doing?

I need to find a woman to get pregnant and have a family, or just save up to millionaire and quit.  

My life is 10/10 terrible!  Depression is an understatement.  What is wrong with me.  There are people in third world countries in poverty whom are waaaay happier.  

Spirituality gone wrong.  Please fire me from this forum I beg you, please God pls ? 

What kind of work youi're doing on your job and what your company does? Maybe it will hint us towards why you're depressed

Be careful, meditation can cause you to suddenly want to radically shift your life, but this feeling can pass, do not do anything rash.

2 hours ago, Heart of Space said:

I need to find a woman to get pregnant and have a family

The issue with this is youll be stuck working that high paying job to pay the bills. Families are expensive. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

1 hour ago, integral said:

The issue with this is youll be stuck working that high paying job to pay the bills. Families are expensive. 

Maybe without the depression and pain because I will be loved?

14 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

Maybe without the depression and pain because I will be loved?

The trap everyone falls for my man.... 

Getting a gf is a human need and can go a long way, so dont hold back in that department. Go get her! 

Children are a financial stress and no amount of love you think the external world will give you is going to compensate for the slavery your going to experience. 

Get a gf and find a job your love doing. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

1 hour ago, integral said:

The trap everyone falls for my man.... 

Getting a gf is a human need and can go a long way, so dont hold back in that department. Go get her! 

Children are a financial stress and no amount of love you think the external world will give you is going to compensate for the slavery your going to experience. 

Get a gf and find a job your love doing. 

I have to purify my conscious mind until I can be the perfect manager.  

Edited by Heart of Space

9 hours ago, Raze said:

Be careful, meditation can cause you to suddenly want to radically shift your life, but this feeling can pass, do not do anything rash.

Edited by Heart of Space

well do it, it clearly is obvious that no one does 6 figure withouth paying the price mentallty

What life would you like to have? Write it out in detail. If it's realistic to attain and would be sustainable then go for it. Seems simple. What job would you rather have and where would you like to live?

The road to God is paved with bliss.

If you want to be loved, get a dog.

"I'm just going to go off half-cocked and start a family" is a guaranteed disaster.  I can just tell you have no idea what you'd be getting into.  You need to sort out your issues and figure things out.

Edited by SeaMonster