jdc7733

How do I find infinite love?

22 posts in this topic

I can't even find petty human love and don't understand what petty human love, or, infinite love is. I have taken psychedelics on multiple occasions. I used to meditate but now find it tedious. If I can't work it out with logic, what do I work it out with?

Edited by jdc7733

drop yourself into nothing, give yourself generously. release the greed to understand and grasp reality. open yourself fully to now, and infinity will reveal itself.

On 16/08/2023 at 11:17 PM, jdc7733 said:

I can't even find petty human love and don't understand what petty human love, or, infinite love is. I have taken psychedelics on multiple occasions. I used to meditate but now find it tedious. If I can't work it out with logic, what do I work it out with?

Go in nature..the sky..the sea ..the sun ..the breeze..the animals etc 

Connect with the beauty of existence. 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@jdc7733 Just contemplate what Love is. And you will have to go down a rabbit hole to the point where you will understand that your dead body will be Love. You have to look at LOVE from a relative POV. Your mind is in the way.

Edited by inFlow

Mahadev

Just ask yourself:

What is more intelligent? Love or hate?

If you answered love, now ask:

Am I willing to abandon all my logic and reasons about hating myself, just to love myself for no reason?

If not, then how is it that you logically concluded that love is more intelligent, but now your logic and thoughts about yourself are saying the opposite? Where is the discrepancy?

Perhaps self-hate is illogical? Maybe love can't be found in reason or logic? Maybe love is a higher intelligence than logic and reason?

What happens if all your reasons about why you should hate yourself just vanished? Where does the hate go? What is left over?

Now, have YOU ever existed inside of logic and reason? Are you made of reasons and judgments ABOUT yourself? Or perhaps there is a more fundamental existence to you, which has no problem accepting you and loving you as you are?

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

@Osaid it’s very inspiring and beautiful to read your communications right now. Thank YOU!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

You are it

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

You are it

Tag!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

On 8/16/2023 at 4:17 PM, jdc7733 said:

You are love. Pick a day and time and go do something for someone without expecting anything in return. Upon completion a certain feeling will arise within you. That feeling will be Self-Love. Now take that feeling and magnify it. Focus on where your heart organ is supposed to be. Put your hand on your chest like your saying some National Anthem and say "I love myself, I love every part of me. My flaws my strengths, my appearance, my correct decisions and my mistakes." As you say this think of all the hard work you put in from small till now. Allow that feeling to radiate your whole body from your head to your toe.

THIS IS THE BLOSSOMING OF YOUR LOVE. Now choose to live a life where you give freely of yourself without expecting anything in return. THIS is how you discover the GOD within you. This is the path of devotion. It is the MOST DIRECT PATH to awakening to yourself as God.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

9 hours ago, Yimpa said:

it’s very inspiring and beautiful to read your communications right now. Thank YOU!

My pleasure

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

@Razard86 thanks for your advice but that sounds so alien to me. I used to be filled with so much hate but now I just kind of ignore bad things and hope they go away. If I try and think good things about myself, I just kind of think that's not true, then sum myself up as okay, I guess. Like, I can just about accept myself but I can't love myself. Maybe one day I'll remember this or at least think something like it and finally be able to love myself.

Sometimes I have given things without expecting anything in return but now I just like see giving and taking things as a kind of contract.

Edited by jdc7733

@Princess Arabia this reminds me of the people spamming cryptic messages on the Alan Watts subreddit hahaha. I'm not even finite love, never mind, infinite love.

On 8/20/2023 at 11:16 PM, Osaid said:

Just ask yourself:

What is more intelligent? Love or hate?

If you answered love, now ask:

Am I willing to abandon all my logic and reasons about hating myself, just to love myself for no reason?

If not, then how is it that you logically concluded that love is more intelligent, but now your logic and thoughts about yourself are saying the opposite? Where is the discrepancy?

Perhaps self-hate is illogical? Maybe love can't be found in reason or logic? Maybe love is a higher intelligence than logic and reason?

What happens if all your reasons about why you should hate yourself just vanished? Where does the hate go? What is left over?

Now, have YOU ever existed inside of logic and reason? Are you made of reasons and judgments ABOUT yourself? Or perhaps there is a more fundamental existence to you, which has no problem accepting you and loving you as you are?

Wow I almost started crying with joy/love reading the part about loving myself for no reason. I am at work though so I guess I should wait until I am in private to meditate on that. 

What's always interesting to me is sometimes when people ask questions like these on here and when they get the answer it's usually a thank you, but. This shows me you already know the answer deep down in your bones but refuse to accept it. Why ask it then. Not being facetious, but just saying, you little devious guy you @jdc7733?

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

@Princess Arabia Hmm I think I just need to keep working on appreciation. I'll start with small things because like "I don't care but I care that I don't", but, I've kind of stopped worrying so much about caring and more actually caring. It's going to be a long process. I just wanted something to speed it up I guess. Devious as the devil ? you're quite charming and like got attitude. If I was straight or something, I think I'd find it kinda cute, but, like also kinda intimidating.

14 hours ago, jdc7733 said:

@Princess Arabia this reminds me of the people spamming cryptic messages on the Alan Watts subreddit hahaha. I'm not even finite love, never mind, infinite love.

Ok then, you're Infinite hate, you're an ass and a moron, you're full of shit and a friggin' idiot. You like that better? Sounds good to your ear? Am I singing sweet melodies in your ear? Why do we talk so badly about ourselves all the time. I used to do that too, then I realized the bullying mind, then I stopped. Then I find myself looking for the good in people and myself, then the mind stopped 'cause I wasn't feeding that rhetoric anymore. 

58 minutes ago, jdc7733 said:

@Princess Arabia Hmm I think I just need to keep working on appreciation. I'll start with small things because like "I don't care but I care that I don't", but, I've kind of stopped worrying so much about caring and more actually caring. It's going to be a long process. I just wanted something to speed it up I guess. Devious as the devil ? you're quite charming and like got attitude. If I was straight or something, I think I'd find it kinda cute, but, like also kinda intimidating.

You're just bored and just need to create something to work on. "It's going to be a long process"...only if you say so. The mind likes to solve things, so it goes out of its way to find things to solve to keep it busy. 

@jdc7733 You can't think your way to Love. What you need is an intervention. You have to put in the work and with time you will develop Love, infinite amounts of it. 

Start here:

Try to do this every day. Also, work on the letting go exercise so you can let go of all the negative meanings you are holding on to.  

And finally, try to do more conscious communication, this one is the most important thing you can do IMO. Communicate your thoughts, especially the negative ones with a friend and be as honest and vulnerable as possible: This is an act of love, and the other person listening is also an act of love. So, if you do this every day, you'll have a good start, and then you can move on to finding a sustainable and intrinsic source of Love without others.

Hope it helps. 

"The wise seek wisdom, a fool has found it."

@HMD @Princess Arabia

Ok then, you're Infinite hate, you're an ass and a moron, you're full of shit and a friggin' idiot. You like that better? Sounds good to your ear? Am I singing sweet melodies in your ear? Why do we talk so badly about ourselves all the time. I used to do that too, then I realized the bullying mind, then I stopped. Then I find myself looking for the good in people and myself, then the mind stopped 'cause I wasn't feeding that rhetoric anymore. 

You're just bored and just need to create something to work on. "It's going to be a long process"...only if you say so. The mind likes to solve things, so it goes out of its way to find things to solve to keep it busy. 

Well that was kinda shocking. Can't tell if those were things you unconsciously thought or not. I probably needed to hear the whole thing though. 

True that. Well, I've kind of found something to work on, but, I do need more things to work on.