Razard86

Found A Female Spiritual Guru For Those Who Want a Feminine Perspective

36 posts in this topic

I like a lot of her videos (at least the older ones, I haven't been watching her as much lately). I judge her solely on the fact that her words sometimes have an observable effect on my state of consciousness. I don't think that what she says holds any practical value for understanding reality, but it can certainly open up some doors for understanding to happen. That has been my experience with her videos at least. I've gotten many great insights from her videos. Not off of the information presented in the videos, but from the state of mind the videos put me into. I view them as spiritual motivation videos rather than an actual lectures on the deep, fundamental core-aspects of reality.

Edited by DefinitelyNotARobot

beep boop

9 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

I like a lot of her videos (at least the older ones, I haven't been watching her as much lately). I judge her solely on the fact that her words sometimes have an observable effect on my state of consciousness. I don't think that what she says holds any practical value for understanding reality, but it can certainly open up some doors for understanding to happen. That has been my experience with her videos at least. I've gotten many great insights from her videos. Not off of the information presented in the videos, but from the state of mind the videos put me into. I view them as spiritual motivation videos rather than an actual lectures on the deep, fundamental core-aspects of reality.

I just love the way you so express yourself. You seem to do that so well. You seem to know yourself deeply and are good at articulating what you've observed from observing your own habits and traits. This to me shows, you constantly introspect and knows your character very well.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

Just now, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

@Princess Arabia Thank you for the kind words, but I honestly don't know shit about shit... ?

Lol. Yes you do. You just don't know that you know. 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

You just don't know that you know. 

Maybe, or maybe that's my act. ?

beep boop

7 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

Maybe, or maybe that's my act. ?

It's all an act, so doesn't matter. Keep observing with those sneaky little eyes. I'm looking at you too, through you as you. You can't hide from me, I'm everywhere. ?

Edited by Princess Arabia

20 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I'm looking at you too, through you as you. You can't hide from me, I'm everywhere. ?

Psst, you're revealing the dream!

beep boop

9 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Still not as hot as Teal Swan :P

But like most hot women, fucked up as hell.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.

On 8/16/2023 at 11:18 AM, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

I judge her solely on the fact that her words sometimes have an observable effect on my state of consciousness. I don't think that what she says holds any practical value for understanding reality, but it can certainly open up some doors for understanding to happen.

Y'all should consider that "understanding reality" holds any importance for you only because Leo has persuaded you to believe that it matters, or has confirmed some preexisting bias in that direction.

A spiritual teacher isn't required to wear the hat of a philosopher/metaphysician.

"Observable effect on state of consciousness" is all that matters; the rest is mental fapping.

The neoadvaita solipsism copypasta is so easy to just regurgitate but she doesn't quite have it down completely yet, I can spot the inconsistencies in her rhetoric.

I tried to listen but after 10 mins I had heard enough, I was able to predict her answers before she said it just based on the question.

So I watched the whole video.  I like her, she's legit enlightened.  Some of you have been corrupted by Leo to be so cynical about her. Sad.

I wouldn't say her perspective is necessarily feminine beyond the superficial aspects of being a female, she's just a legit enlightened teacher period.

Edited by SeaMonster

19 hours ago, SeaMonster said:

So I watched the whole video.  I like her, she's legit enlightened.  Some of you have been corrupted by Leo to be so cynical about her. Sad.

I wouldn't say her perspective is necessarily feminine beyond the superficial aspects of being a female, she's just a legit enlightened teacher period.

Unpack this superficial you speak of?

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Guru is not about masculine or feminine. There (optimally speaking) is no one behind a guru.

Edited by Applegarden8

I recommend Tara Springett. I think feminine spirituality is focused energy.

Edited by martins name

The road to God is paved with bliss.