ivankiss

No matter how awake and one you are, you must have a relationship with God

39 posts in this topic

I think I know what the thread creator wants to say perfectly 

I hav not reached that kind of enlightenment just glimpses of how everything is me but still that shocked me.

And it still shocks me I can't wrap my head around it even if it is me who creates this actual moment.

So I think my higher consciousness is just perfectly brilliant and me as a human or let's say my imagination of being human cannot understand a single molecule in this world.

Let's make ourselves much more honest and figure out that we in our current position have no power at all, if yes I beg someonr here to end all wars and famine on earth, if you cannot do it at least tell me when it can possibly be that we'll live in a world without war? 

Any of these questions should be able to be answered by anybody here, because we are god, but it can't so we should really reconsider how we see ourselves in the world.

We are all god but none of us can heal a person In a wheelchair. There are only a few people In the world and throughout history that can do that and all of them prayed to God and said it's not their working but that of god.

We on the contrary cannot perform such a miracle but just blatantly say we are god all the time repeatedly, which might be true at the end of all our stories, after our death,but currently we very really experience life in the least powerful state possible, I cannot heal, I cannot fly, I cannot even get my stomach fat away instantly or anything else, I can merely breathe and act as my body is perform to act, I don't know when I have the urge to eat or to do sports, it can just come and go. If God gave me a high IQ I'll be so intelligent that makes me invent things and discover new things, which ultimately is what God creates. Maybe I'll have a low IQ and become a pimp, I have no clue over my destiny.

So all these miracle healers like Jesus and others that lives even in the last century, they all prayed to God and said their healings are god's work. God sent down so many prophets to make us believe in God. 

Before I came around psychedelics I didn't even believe in God, now it's supposed to be me? How didn't I know that if I'm God hahah. The whole thing is paradox complicated and maybe at the end just a fun fact rather than somethin practicable to use in order to be able to heal people and end wars and suffering.

Edited by Schahin

3 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

If you were clear that you are not a concept, but actually you are REAL, you would not have a single problem in dropping the mind where you like. But for that you would have to be Activated, Awake, Now

Sure, but I need the concept. the concept tells me what I have to do tomorrow, how I should plan the next 3 months and the next 3 years, what direction to take in my life, which people to approach and which to stay away from, in which city and country it is best for me to reside, remember Do not go to areas of the Congo where they cut your hands and many more things. I can drop all this, after a lot of mental effort to understand and with a little psychedelic help more or less at will, and this is a great achievement, but then I have to come back to the concept

retracted message, dont know how to delete post

Edited by Francis777

3 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

wouldn't you just talk to yourself and look at yourself all the ways you just described and get rid of this notion of a dualistic relationship, to embody God is the best "relationship" you will ever have with god. since there is no "you & God" there's just god masquerading as not being god.

There is a duality. the I that is aware of itself now and that is susceptible to suffering is only a superficial layer of the bottomless reality that we really are. everything is one but is divided into two. only apparently since the self is a mirage, but even knowing that you are a mirage, you don't want to be tortured by the tribe from wherever. you want things to be as pleasant as possible, you want to fulfill your needs. This is the game as long as this thing we call life continues to happen. the beauty is that we can break the self and be the infinite free in some moments. you just need a little intelligence and will

I always try to pay attention to the signs God / Higher Self is giving me.  It's cliche to say everything happens for a reason . and with everything wrong in the world it's sometimes hard to accept, but I do believe everything happens for reason (if you're conscious enough to recognize). I also believe in spirits, even if they're ultimately manifestations of God. My grandma told me that whenever I find a penny somewhere she's thinking about me.

Edited by Oppositionless

On 8/10/2023 at 4:39 PM, ivankiss said:

Absolute duality? Anyone ever used those words before like this? Whatever... I think it's obvious what is meant here. You and God only.

right. nonduality doesn't fit with experience, it's just a fancy theory.

everything is the same substance, but there's an infinity of minds.

widowless monads - Leibniz

Edited by Oppositionless

53 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

There is a duality. the I that is aware of itself now and that is susceptible to suffering is only a superficial layer of the bottomless reality that we really are. everything is one but is divided into two. only apparently since the self is a mirage, but even knowing that you are a mirage, you don't want to be tortured by the tribe from wherever. you want things to be as pleasant as possible, you want to fulfill your needs. This is the game as long as this thing we call life continues to happen. the beauty is that we can break the self and be the infinite free in some moments. you just need a little intelligence and will

i understand, i misinterpreted ivans message at first.

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

Sure, but I need the concept. the concept tells me what I have to do tomorrow, how I should plan the next 3 months and the next 3 years, what direction to take in my life, which people to approach and which to stay away from, in which city and country it is best for me to reside, remember Do not go to areas of the Congo where they cut your hands and many more things. I can drop all this, after a lot of mental effort to understand and with a little psychedelic help more or less at will, and this is a great achievement, but then I have to come back to the concept

There's nothing wrong with using the mind to help you survive better as you say. In fact that is the whole reason we living in such material comforts, we can plan for the future as you say. 

But when you can not drop the mind for a second, then we have a problem. 

@Breakingthewall If I open the Google Maps app to drive my car somewhere each time I want to go somewhere, that's great. But when I believe I am literally Google Maps, and I can not get out of the app for a single second, then we have a problem, don't you think? ?‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

But when you can not drop the mind for a second, then we have a problem. 

Yeah, those of us here at actualizedd are supposed to be working on exactly that. have mystical states, stop for a while the illusion of temporality and immerse ourselves in the now. It's a difficult art but psychedelics make it possible

4 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Humans are animals but they have developed an intelligence that animals have not.

Animals do not have the complex thought-psychological activity in where Consciousness lost/entagnles itself, and thus creates the illusion of an 'I'/human self/me/ego.

As I said to breakingthewall, this is a guess. But most people agree animals do not live in Maya ?

Seems wonky and anyway, again, brought without evidence.
An alien would say the same of a human being. :ph34r:

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

29 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

But when I believe I am literally Google Maps, and I can not get out of the app for a single second,

I would say that we are doing the work well. It's something that goes slowly, you have to conquer it inch by inch. it is a real serious work, an ambitious undertaking. We are conquering this reality, getting out of the puppet role and putting ourselves in the puppeteer's perspective, abandoning suffering and entering the unlimited garden that is reality. opening our being to existence, joy, beauty. anything else is nonsense, it's the only way . The only dark point is that is that almost nobody else have the same path

Edited by Breakingthewall

@ivankiss You’re forgetting:

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

I don't understand why you guys like to make things unnecessarily complicated. What @ivankiss said is so simple and beautiful and will never leave you in the mud if followed properly.

8 minutes ago, Frenk said:

I don't understand why you guys like to make things unnecessarily complicated. What @ivankiss said is so simple and beautiful and will never leave you in the mud if followed properly.

Yeah , I'm talking with god right now, I'm telling: I think that the path that I'm taking is what I have to do. Everything is pointing in this direction. Just let me know If there is a correction to be made, I will know how to grasp the indication

I am the first one who needs to take my own advice. I am thr first one that I'm criticizing in threads like this, even if I'm pointing my finger towards this 'you' character.

Take it or leave it. It's never my intention to shove my ideas down anyone's throat. But if you do start mindlessly and foolishly opposing what's being said, I am most likely going to kick your ass - spiritually, of course. I am very much in the mood for it these days. Don't hate me, hate the game.

12 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

It depends on how you define ego. if you do it like razard, desire to survive, all life has an ego, even a plant.

Cool. I define "cat" as a four-legged animal that barks and is excellent at fetching the ball. 9_9

Who cares how Razard defines it? Are we all so special that we get our own private lexicon now?

GTFOH. 

This confident ignorance shit really irks me.

Edited by SeaMonster

7 hours ago, SeaMonster said:

Cool. I define "cat" as a four-legged animal that barks and is excellent at fetching the ball. 9_9

Who cares how Razard defines it? Are we all so special that we get our own private lexicon now?

GTFOH. 

This confident ignorance shit really irks me.

There is not an official definition of ego. When I talk about ego i talk about the idea that a person has of himself, of the ghostly identity that person creates continuously with the mental flow. we refer above all to a comparative and evaluative thought of oneself. but all of this is rooted in the primordial me/not-me distinction, which in turn is rooted in "i" need to survive, which is rooted in "i" possibility to die. the sophisticated, social human ego that is born from the fear of rejection comes from the atavistic identification of rejection with death. if you are expelled from the clan, from the cave, certain death. the others are life, the acceptance of the tribe is life. without the others, nothing exists. So you create the gosht and the gosht became the reality in your mind. 

A cat have not this gosht because he has no verbal mind, but it knows the need of survival, and knows the possibility of death. It makes a clear distinction between he and the other, it lives in duality, so it could be said that it has an ego in some sense. I'd say the animals doesn't live in mystical states, because they do this distinction full time, same than humans create the mental bubble full time. The difference is that humans in a given momento can deactivate the duality completely, and access to a total states of consciousness. But this is speculative because, how to know the state of an animal?

12 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

I would say that we are doing the work well. It's something that goes slowly, you have to conquer it inch by inch. it is a real serious work, an ambitious undertaking. We are conquering this reality, getting out of the puppet role and putting ourselves in the puppeteer's perspective, abandoning suffering and entering the unlimited garden that is reality. opening our being to existence, joy, beauty. anything else is nonsense, it's the only way . The only dark point is that is that almost nobody else have the same path

Amen ?