Aaly

Are men capable of actually loving a woman?

117 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, StarStruck said:

the moment a girl understands she is the prize in the relationship you get dumped

+1 its ridiculous and true, when nothing has really changed, she just feels differently. ?‍♀️

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

10 minutes ago, integral said:

+1 its ridiculous and true, when nothing has really changed, she just feels differently. ?‍♀️

The most tragicomic part of it is that they are oblivious and ignorant about it themselves. Even amongst the so called high conscious ladies on this forum like diamond net who is a sweet lady but totally clueless and misguided. SD green ladies are something else. 

16 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

The most tragicomic part of it is that they are oblivious and ignorant about it themselves. Even amongst the so called high conscious ladies on this forum like diamond net who is a sweet lady but totally clueless and misguided. SD green ladies are something else. 

lol ye there is definitely a miscommunication between the sexs. But @Princess Arabia is pretty openminded and learns fast, Its just really hard to communicate across sexs so we need a different approach that is not focused on triggering the other side with our worldviews lol. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@StarStruck Next time this thing happens, where she leaves you on read, she makes excuses to go out with you, cuz 'she's the prize' and 'she's playing hard to get', here's what you tell her : 'You're the prize, if you share your love with me. If you don't, you're a piece of shit! It's not who you are underneath, but what you do, that defines you.' 

Know your worth. 

2 hours ago, mr_engineer said:

If all women are 'the prize' just because they're women, why should a man choose you over other women? Why shouldn't he be a total player womanizer and enjoy as many 'prizes' as he wants?! 

On a serious note, if women believe that they're the prize just cuz they have a vagina, this feeds into the wider issue of women's sexualization and objectification. Please don't let your gender/sexuality define your worth, please rely on other things for it. 

Listen, I didn't say women are the prize because they have a vagina you did. This is why I kept my mouth shut on my stance on relationships for so long on this forum because I know its male dominated and most of you wouldn't see it the way I do because of whatever reasons. I'm not saying men are not worthy and have no value. I'm also not saying that a woman's worth is only in her vagina/gender/sexuality. To answer your first question, men have choices and preferences, whatever that may be, so that's why he chooses one over the other. Some men are already players and womanizers without seeing women as the prize so they don't need that as an excuse. Women also have ears, hands and feet along with a vagina why are you singling out that particular body part and if it's to name parts that men don't have, why not say boobs or ovaries or fallopian tubes. 

Men want to have their cake and eat it too. WOMEN ARE THE PRIZE IN RELATIONSHIPS POINT BLANK. PERIOD. Not saying all women know/recognize this, not saying it's because they have a vagina, not saying men are not valuable, not saying women are better than men, not saying both are not equally deserving, I'm not saying or meaning anything negative. It's just the way it is when you look at the dynamics. What I'm saying has nothing to do with women's objectification or sexualization, you're saying that. Your head cannot get around the word "PRIZE". That's what it is. You're misinterpreting me when I say prize. I don't mean it in a superficial way or that women are the shit and men are nothing, that's not what I'm saying. When you look at the man/woman dynamic, a healthy relationship between a man and a woman who are not wounded or scarred will have that kind of trajectory, It can be both rewarding for both the man and the woman to see the relationship in this manner. 

I won't get into too much of what I'm saying in regards to women being the prize, but I can assure you it's not how you're viewing what you think I'm saying.

Edited by Princess Arabia

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

1 hour ago, integral said:

lol ye there is definitely a miscommunication between the sexs. But @Princess Arabia is pretty openminded and learns fast, Its just really hard to communicate across sexs so we need a different approach that is not focused on triggering the other side with our worldviews lol. 

It is not a miscommunication at all. They think the magic school bus will ride forever while it only rides for girls between the ages of 15-25. 

2 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

It is not a miscommunication at all. They think the magic school bus will ride forever while it only rides for girls between the ages of 15-25. 

Really? This statement alone sounds a bit weird. 15? That's still a kid and 25? Lol Maybe in your neighborhood, they're a bit run down at 25, but not most. And it is a miscommunication. 

3 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Well your definitely going into Redpill territory. Its not making much sense anymore. 

17 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

WOMEN ARE THE PRIZE IN RELATIONSHIPS POINT BLANK. PERIOD. 

Indeed! Perfect appraisal! There is nothing wrong with this idea! 

On 8/7/2023 at 4:44 AM, Aaly said:

Men say they want youth and good looks in a woman but ofcourse no woman is ever going to look beautiful and young forever.

But loving a woman for her looks is not actually loving her 

And from a woman's pov she needs her man to actually love her, and be with her.

So is it reasonable to want a man to love you am i completely delusional and men aren't capable of actually loving a woman?

1) Some men say they want youth and good looks. That is not true for all men. They may admire beauty and feminine traits, but that is not all they want.

2) Very true, great observation.

3) Actually, men feel exactly the same but both sides have great difficulty, defining what that means, understanding what that means, communicating what that means. There are some serious communication blocks. 

4) Men are wondering the exact same thing about women. Love is only part of the problem/solution. In fact, love alone will not last. Due to mindsets and programming like the idiocies and brainwashing from school/university, youtube, ticktok, social media... There is virtually no quality data available for forming and maintain healthy and long-lasting relationships.  To simplify, love and relationships are in danger and doomed to fail because of people's inability to to separate lies from Truth. 

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

28 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

To answer your first question, men have choices and preferences, whatever that may be, so that's why he chooses one over the other.

First of all, when you say 'prize', is that in the absolute sense or the relative sense? Because, when you proclaim women to be the prize, you're defining it in an absolute sense. But, when you bring up this thing of 'choices and preferences', you're shifting the context of the use of this word into a relative one. 'Choices and preferences' imply that some men will see you as the prize, others won't. Right?! This is where you sneak in the relativity in the definition of 'prize'. 

9 hours ago, StarStruck said:

No guy is going to say to his friend: "don't take that girl because I don't like her" while you hear girls tell this to their girlfriends all the time "I don't like that guy".. and why don't they like that guy? Just because of her feelings lol ?

Some men are not even have sufficient communication skills to say "don't take that girl because I don't like her because x, y and z" (stating a few good and legit reasons for why this particular woman is not date worthy)

They rather laugh and make fun of the girl that they don't like, laugh at her appearance and personality, treat the girl they don't like in a childish and passive aggressive way, and it's usually enough for their friend to lose respect for his gf if his friends constantly laugh at her. I don't know why but I see this more prominent in men when they tend to take their friends as authority and are easily influenced by them, and if they don't follow the "rules" of their men group, it means that they are not "masculine" enough, according to their fellows. 

10 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

I think men are the ones that care what their friends and people in general think more than women. That's why most go for looks because of how it makes them look to others. Beautiful women are like "arm candies" and makes them look like "the man". That's OK, nothing wrong with that, but just don't say women are superficial because I've found more men to be superficial because they're always looking at what you're wearing, the size of your boobs and rear end, what your nails look like, your teeth, your hair, everything but your personality in the beginning then when she turns out to be a bitch and self-centered, they complain. 

I think that people underestimate how much men prone to conformist behavior, especially because many of them subscribe to a strict ideology of how men should behave and shouldn't behave and at the same time deny the feminine aspects that make people individuals and not sheep, like intuition, authenticity and contemplation.

10 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

I've found more men to be superficial because they're always looking at what you're wearing, the size of your boobs and rear end, what your nails look like, your teeth, your hair, everything but your personality in the beginning then when she turns out to be a bitch and self-centered, they complain. 

Lol. This is hilarious, I heard a few comments from men saying that my hair is not straight enough or why I don't paint my nails. Tbh I didn't know that they notice these things. I always thought that their eyes can't see colors or details or that they simply don't care but apparently they do care and they see it very well ?

Edited by Lila9

Let Love In

8 minutes ago, integral said:

Well your definitely going into Redpill territory. Its not making much sense anymore. 

Redpill makes perfect sense, it's just whether or not people are willing to swallow it fully. All it is is being brutally honest about the mechanics of human sexual behavior, no matter how uncomfortable that is. It's an understanding of why women/men act the way they do in the sexual marketplace, and lifting the vale on the unconscious lies that feminism and culture teaches us about the subject.

I used to think it was just sexist nonsense to. Then I had a handful of committed relationships and spent another half a year being a fuckboy. I wanted to make sense of those experiences and Redpill explained a lot of it quite well.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

2 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

First of all, when you say 'prize', is that in the absolute sense or the relative sense? Because, when you proclaim women to be the prize, you're defining it in an absolute sense. But, when you bring up this thing of 'choices and preferences', you're shifting the context of the use of this word into a relative one. 'Choices and preferences' imply that some men will see you as the prize, others won't. Right?! This is where you sneak in the relativity in the definition of 'prize'. 

I was answering your "why should men choose you over other women" question. Do you mean to say General sense or Absolute sense, because we're not speaking in the Absolute sense at all. If that's the case we can just end the conversation right now, because from the Absolute perspective, there are no sexes, no prize, no vagina, no relative, no anything...just Nirvana, peace, love and oneness...pure bliss. Men are free to choose whatever prize they want to compete for.

21 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Really? This statement alone sounds a bit weird. 15? That's still a kid and 25? Lol Maybe in your neighborhood, they're a bit run down at 25, but not most. And it is a miscommunication. 

I didn’t invent peak sexual fertility for girls / women. Obviously people should date close to their own age otherwise it gets creepy. 

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

I was answering your "why should men choose you over other women" question. Do you mean to say General sense or Absolute sense, because we're not speaking in the Absolute sense at all. If that's the case we can just end the conversation right now, because from the Absolute perspective, there are no sexes, no prize, no vagina, no relative, no anything...just Nirvana, peace, love and oneness...pure bliss. Men are free to choose whatever prize they want to compete for.

In that case, it would be more appropriate for you to speak for yourself. You, personally, want to be the prize. That's completely fine. I object to you projecting this attitude onto all women. 

54 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

It can be both rewarding for both the man and the woman to see the relationship in this manner. 

The man seeing the woman as the prize in a relationship causes insecurity that she will leave him as well as he will go the extra mile to please her and make her life comfortable in every way he can, this always backfires. In the long term she will loss sexual attraction to him. Also people take everything for granted, so to her your good deeds go with out reward long term. 

Woman and men want a healthy partner who is there co-creator in life where both there masculine and feminine qualities come together in synergy.

14 minutes ago, Roy said:

Redpill makes perfect sense, it's just whether or not people are willing to swallow it fully. All it is is being brutally honest about the mechanics of human sexual behavior, no matter how uncomfortable that is. It's an understanding of why women/men act the way they do in the sexual marketplace, and lifting the vale on the unconscious lies that feminism and culture teaches us about the subject.

I used to think it was just sexist nonsense to. Then I had a handful of committed relationships and spent another half a year being a fuckboy. I wanted to make sense of those experiences and Redpill explained a lot of it quite well.

Its only good at showing the primary drive (youth, finances, status) and is blind to secondary drive (compatibility, interests, maturity...). Making it toxic as a incomplete ideology. 

Edited by integral

Just now, mr_engineer said:

In that case, it would be more appropriate for you to speak for yourself. You, personally, want to be the prize. That's completely fine. I object to you projecting this attitude onto all women. 

I don't want to be anything. I am what I am. Why are you telling me to speak for myself then telling me you object to my projecting this attitude unto all women. Isn't that you speaking for all women. This is not about having an attitude, it's just a matter of terminology, a terminology that some men cannot handle. I can never use that wording again or that word can be scrapped from the dictionary and things will still remain the same. 

18 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

I didn’t invent peak sexual fertility for girls / women. Obviously people should date close to their own age otherwise it gets creepy. 

I didn't say you did, but obviously you're wayyy off with these numbers. Even if you're speaking only in terms of having babies. Plenty of women have had babies in their 40's. And if you're only speaking in terms of looks,plenty of women are still hot and gorgeous at 40/50....even higher. So whichever scale you're measuring from it needs to be rewired.

Edited by Princess Arabia

11 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I don't want to be anything. I am what I am. Why are you telling me to speak for myself then telling me you object to my projecting this attitude unto all women. Isn't that you speaking for all women.

No, it's not. 

11 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

This is not about having an attitude, it's just a matter of terminology, a terminology that some men cannot handle. I can never use that wording again or that word can be scrapped from the dictionary and things will still remain the same. 

Oh, it is about having an attitude. A lot of women who say that 'they're the prize', give off a really entitled, high-maintenance, princessy vibe. This attitude makes me respect them less. And, when you project this attitude onto all women, it feels limiting, that there is no woman I can't escape having to deal with this. 

It comes across like they can't take care of themselves, so they come to you and tell you 'I'm the prize' to manipulate you. It's a manipulation-tactic. It's like a narcissistic God-complex, honestly, that they can use over your head to secure moral superiority with you and take advantage of your low self-esteem to enslave you. If your self-esteem is high enough, you don't flip around and say 'Oh! I am not intimidated by you, in fact, I see that you're right about being the prize! M'lady, what can I do for you?!' No! What happens, is that you just see through their shit. 

Edited by mr_engineer

25 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I don't want to be anything. I am what I am. Why are you telling me to speak for myself then telling me you object to my projecting this attitude unto all women. Isn't that you speaking for all women. This is not about having an attitude, it's just a matter of terminology, a terminology that some men cannot handle. I can never use that wording again or that word can be scrapped from the dictionary and things will still remain the same. 

I think then what your trying to say is in a relationship its beneficial for woman to play a feminine role and for men to play a masculine role. But your using the word "prize" to describe a relationship dynamic and it makes no sense. 

Edited by integral