ivankiss

Metaphysical solipsism, folks. Metaphysical.

50 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

@r0ckyreed Yeah but my ego did not invented the iPhone. God did and I can experience gods invention. 

God is the Screen or Perceptual Field.

Think of it like Skyrim. You are the screen. Everything on the screen is all that exists. There aren’t multiple screens. Just yours. Ulfric is not having his own screen. Your Screen is creating the ego of Ulfric. All the NPCs are just creations on the Screen. 

Think of the story of Jesus as being programmed by your consciousness as a story line just like Ulfric killing the High King. All of history is a construction of your mind.

God is not something outside of your ego. God is experience. Experience is you. God is you. Everything you are seeing right now is God and there is nothing outside of that.

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

@r0ckyreed how do you know there aren't multiple screen. If there is one screen its already broken past the bounds of infinity it can do it again and again

Edited by Hojo

7 minutes ago, Hojo said:

@r0ckyreed how do you know there aren't multiple screen. If there is one screen its already broken past the bounds of infinity it can do it again and again

Well. If there are and you can verify that, it would be within your Screen. ;) 

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

@r0ckyreed none are yours you just get attached to the screen.

I had dreams when I was a young that I left my screen and I went to other screens to watch what was happening in them. There were robots and they were just mindlessly looking into screens the screens gave them life or meaning.I was watching one and then I had a thought that I better get back to my screen before I start to merge with the one I was looking at.

I also had similar dream where the screens were just like channels that you can flip around in and I was just looking at the different channels.

And I also have a kundalini where I detached from my screen and saw the infinite void around it there was plenty of space for other screens. Just if you leave your screen you are literally nothing floating around.

To say there is nothing beyond you is to say you are god right now in 3d. And that's just wrong God can do whatever it wants you cant right now.

Anything is possible in infinity.

Edited by Hojo

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

@r0ckyreed Yeah but my ego did not invented the iPhone. God did and I can experience gods invention. 

Yes. xD

or:

Nietzsche: God is dead.

God: Nietzsche is dead.

God (if one is inclined to call it so. Absolute Reality comes a bit less... "God-loaden") contains the ego. But the ego ist for sure not God. The essence of the ego is the same essence as everything else. The ego may think its God, but... well, you know the rest.

Actually it is not so difficult to get, both in theory in practice, but  apparently its just too much fun for certain egos to consider themselves God.

Well, the show made out of that confusion (ego=God) here is .... well. Great Show xD

IMPERSONAL Infinite Consciousness. Which is the same as EMPTY Infinite Consciousness. Which is Reality. That contains it all, ego & character & reality & all the rest.

An example: The Reality/essence of a gold ring is gold. If the ring is molten, the essence is still the same. So the essence/God/Reality/Infinite Impersonal Consciousness IS the gold, not the ring. To say the Reality/God is the Ring is incorrect, because the ring can be gone.

The ring thinking it is all that exists = Conceptual Solipsism. The gold/IMPERSONAL Empty Infinite Consciousness understanding/realizing its Reality = True Nondual "Solipsism". But if there is only One, or better Oneness, whats the point of talking about Solipsism? To whom? Then the ring is no longer believed. It is seen through. It stops existing as being anything more than an Illusion-arising.  Telling other rings/Egos "you are God" only boosts the ring, the clouding over of the actual state of things. It is a trap.

What is never the case: Ego = God. Ego = an arising within God/Reality. A part of it. Contained in it. One ring appearing in and made out of an infinite Sea of gold/Impersonal Consciousness/Reality. That is why Awakening is not stable for Psychedelic-only aficionados.

Psychedelics "bomb" large parts of the ego/separate self out of functionality (but not all of them), stoppling large parts of the clouding over of the true state of things, revealing larger parts of how Reality/True Nature really is. But not all of them. And especially not when off the trip.

And that is why suffering doesn't stop. Ego=separate self= self contraction = regular suffering.

Water by the River

2 hours ago, Hojo said:

I had dreams when I was a young that I left my screen and I went to other screens to watch what was happening in them.

That was all happening within your consciousness. You never experienced other consciousnesses but your own.

Hence, when you wake up, you realize it was all a construction of your mind.

Edited by r0ckyreed

On 8/3/2023 at 11:00 AM, ivankiss said:

@Buck Edwards There is only one "thing" in existence and this "thing" is non - physical, non - human. 

As opposed to egoic solipsism 

On 03/08/2023 at 1:12 PM, Inliytened1 said:

Egoic solipsism or turning Oneness into a belief, is indeed delusion.  Turning anything into a belief or ideology is delusion.

This question has been getting at me recently, what is the difference between belief and experience? Isn't everything imaginary/ belief? 

16 hours ago, itsadistraction said:

This question has been getting at me recently, what is the difference between belief and experience? Isn't everything imaginary/ belief? 

If i.asked you what you believed it was like to be a monkey, you would imagine what it was like to the best of your ability and you would describe that to me.

But now imagine actually becoming a monkey and then coming back to me and trying to explain it.  

That's the difference 

Imagining what it's like to be the monkey would be second order.  Actually being a monkey is first order.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Epistemological Solipsism is useless,it's only a half - truth,at max.