LSD-Rumi

What is your worst fear?

54 posts in this topic

Mine, being in a political or philosophical debate, my tounge gets tied, the opponent spread all kind of toxic and false ideas and I am unable to defend the truth.

A good practice for facing fears is to use your imagination. Imagine being in the situation you fear most, let all the negative feelings arise and then accept it. Let your body relax after it gets tense, let the negative feelings slowly leave the body while you are actively accepting the imagined situation.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

Water is one of them. Had some pretty bad experiences with water as a kid. I kept it to myself for a couple of decades.

This would also imply that I fear about 60% of myself.

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Fear of not achieving / not exceeding the previous steps/stages of spiritual awakening (going backward on the path of spirtual awakening).

Getting horribly tortured by a third world cartel or shitty tribe.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

13 minutes ago, Enlightement said:

Why will they torture you? 

Because I owe them money, I'm part of a rival gang, I'm captured and my family can't pay a ransom, or sometimes even completely "for free". In high school I had a crazy "friend" who showed me bestgore videos, I still remember a guy who had his eyes gouged out before having his mouth, ears, lips, fingers etc cut out. before having his heart ripped out while it was still beating.

laugh + phrase in spanish*

Yeah I think that's the worst that could happen ?

Edited by Schizophonia

1 minute ago, Schizophonia said:

Because I owe them money, I'm part of a rival gang, I'm captured and my family can't pay a ransom, or sometimes even completely "for free". In high school I had a crazy "friend" who showed me bestgore videos, I still remember a guy who had his eyes gouged out before having his mouth, ears, lips, fingers etc cut out. before having his heart ripped out while it was still beating.

laugh + phrase in spanish*

Yeah I think that's the worst that could happen ?

Omg. That's too much. I'm scared of the whole  leatherface chainsaw. Imagine being chased down the street by someone with a chainsaw. 

Probs getting gang raped whilst being laughed at by my school bullies.

That would not be fun.

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

4 hours ago, Enlightement said:

Omg. That's too much. I'm scared of the whole  leatherface chainsaw. Imagine being chased down the street by someone with a chainsaw. 

leatherface making long spanish sentences*

which is even more scary 

Edited by Schizophonia

In fact there is even worse, it's the worst nightmare I've had, probably in my entire life.

I dreamed that I was teleported to a shit hole: It was raining, the houses were red bricks, the women were fat and ugly :ph34r:I started to panic when I saw a Union Jack floating on a house then I saw someone coming in the mist, I was surprised when I recognized him : it was @Michael569 !

I asked him shaking "Please guys what the hell am I here??? » and that was horrible. :o

He replied, "Hey my friend, you're English too now and there's your woman:" shows a fat blonde Protestant*. Before I could say anything he added "Come to my house!" I made quinoa porridge and we're going to do some cardio."

I yelled with all my might "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo » and I woke up, my mother came to comfort me by giving me a hug and reminding me that I am still in south France and that there will be parmesan cheese at noon.

ouch

Edited by Schizophonia

Personal: Sudden, unexpected death, betrayal, humiliation, torture, watching my loved ones being raped and murdered, finding the love of my life and then tragically losing it, failing my life's mission, loosing a finger, or an arm, or being prevented from playing guitar and making music in any way, losing myself and harming someone, accidentally running over a cyclist or a child, ending up in prison, etc.

Trans-personal: Being forever frozen in infinite nothingness, forever becoming nonexistence, forever being caught in-between the gory walls of a paradox, doing and undoing simultaneously, being caught in an endless loop of constantly dying, feeling the pain of the universe separating itself, etc.

It's not about not having fears. It's about having balls.   

3 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

Getting horribly tortured by a third world cartel or shitty tribe.

I meant more psychological ones. 

22 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

I meant more psychological ones. 

Become English and Vegan 

3 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

In fact there is even worse, it's the worst nightmare I've had, probably in my entire life.

I dreamed that I was teleported to a shit hole: It was raining, the houses were red bricks, the women were fat and ugly :ph34r:I started to panic when I saw a Union Jack floating on a house then I saw someone coming in the mist, I was surprised when I recognized him : it was @Michael569 !

I asked him shaking "Please guys what the hell am I here??? » and that was horrible. :o

He replied, "Hey my friend, you're English too now and there's your woman:" shows a fat blonde Protestant*. Before I could say anything he added "Come to my house!" I made quinoa porridge and we're going to do some cardio."

I yelled with all my might "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo » and I woke up, my mother came to comfort me by giving me a hug and reminding me that I am still in south France and that there will be parmesan cheese at noon.

I'm so done arguing over nutrition with you :D 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

1 hour ago, Schizophonia said:

Wtf dude? xD

I am afraid that the Assyrians will condemn me to the torture of the box. They place you in a box where your arms and head remain outside, they smear you with honey and wait for the insects to come. you have two personal guards to force you to drink and eat, since the agony of being eaten by the insects can last up to a month. they enter your intestines and devour you from the inside. Thus they tortured a soldier for achieving an overly popular victory. the king was envious of him. nice people those assyrians

One of my biggest fears is that I will embark on an act so deeply regrettable that it results in my complete alienation and exclusion from those I once held dear.

Are we talking about existential fears (e.g. child, or partner dying tragically) or more like weird unusual types of fear? 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

1 hour ago, Sugarcoat said:

Being exposed 

Same! But by who or what?

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI