tashawoodfall

Sexcapades. Mastering Sex

21 posts in this topic

It was 15 months since I had sex.  At work a really cute guy asked me what I was doing later.  He didn't speak much english but his looks and aura caught me.  I imagined how the sex would be so I told him to write his number for me.  He gave it to me and I started getting excited about finally having sex! I told my friends about this and that I was finally gonna do it.  They cheered me on lol

So I got ready.  I went to the Lovestore and bought 3 sexy pieces of lingerie, condoms, lube, candy land spray and a male stimulating gel that apparently makes their orgasm more intense..

I started texting the guy I was planning on having sex with.  I wanted him to come over to my place because going to the MGM to fuck him just seemed unappealing to me.  At first he said he would come over but then later explained it was his last night in town and wanted to stay on the strip and that he hopes I come.  

I ended up joining tinder after that text and finding a guy who is a firefighter and pilot in training to come over that night.  I basically told him the truth asked for his help and he jumped to it lol

It's like 3 in the morning I've been drinking for a few hours.  He texts me he's at the gate so I walk out and walk him in my place.  He seems to love my place, I ask him if he wants cran and crown apple or jack and coke.  He chooses the cran and crown apple.  I make him his drink and tank another one lol

He finishes his drink.  The conversation was light and easy and pretty basic.  I refill his drink and he starts kissing me.

I wake up feeling like shit.  My head hurts I'm naked in my bed and start looking around my place in panic.  I'm late lol

A condom wrapper on the floor, condom in my bathroom trash can, I checked my wallet to make sure he didn't steal anything lol

The memories start flooding in.  He's eating me out for a long time, He's telling me I'm tight, He's fucking me from the back, I'm fucking him on top of him.

I get a text message from him saying that I told him I wanted to have more uplifting people around me.  He wanted to stay in touch and be friends (He'd only be in town a few more days for his training).  I reply that I had a good time as well.  The next day he texts me again and wanted me to go out that night and see him.  

I told him to take care and deleted him on tinder.

Name: Tim

Edited by tashawoodfall

lol I don't think the world is ready for this...i'm on #3 right now but not sure yet if completely sharing is the best idea

39 minutes ago, tashawoodfall said:

lol I don't think the world is ready for this...i'm on #3 right now but not sure yet if completely sharing is the best idea

it's worth it if in the end you get to know the experience that actually fulfills you, describing (and acknowledging) the kind of partner that you want to live with. otherwise it's just as good as a journal of random nights to go out and get drunk.

unborn Truth

well also if it inspires other girls to get rid of their 'woman conditioning'...and be more free

Your journal will go a long way that i am sure.

I knew that from now on I won't drink more than 2 drinks because I need to remember everything and be able to focus and learn..

So I decided I'd have sex on wednesdays and sundays.  I set up my schedule to allow this.  The next guy on tinder was extremely fit and his face is perfection.  We set up a time for him to come over to my place on sunday.  He asked for directions via text and I told him how to get to my door...

I get a text from him saying "outside".  I open the door and his beauty and sexiness strikes me! His smile is so genuine and I know exactly what he's thinking because I was thinking it too..."wow you're hot as fuck"

This time I'm wearing a pink and black lingerie piece under my robe...the first guy got the red one..

I also made a playlist for this...

I was straight up honest with this guy.  I told him that I was just looking for a one time thing and in person told him I'd like to master sex.

I make him a Jack on the rocks.  He starts drinking it and we are both seemingly a little nervous.  He's talking really fast and asking me 101 questions.  I'm pretty relaxed but I was hiding the fact that my knees felt like shaking lol because he was so damn hot.

We got into the topic of personal development...he mentioned enlightenment and I was shocked.  I asked him if he knew the truth.  We talked about it a bit.  He mentions two books and it shocked me because those were the exact two books I had right next to my bed so I went into my room ro show him like tf? you just mentioned these two books I happen to have out!

In my room the candles are all lit on the wall hanging decor thing above my bed...i have a condom on the dresser anyways...

He starts making out with me (so sexily!) while taking off my black robe.  We make out for a long time while I'm feeling his sexy muscles...his arms, lats and abs...

I push him down on the bed straddle him and we make out more.  I remember saying lol this is funny now "I would suck your dick right now but I'm not gonna risk my health" I direct him to the condom.

He gets up my back is facing him...

He jumps onto me and starts taking off the lingerie and sucking my nipples.  He ends up looking deep into my eyes and then gives me a hickey on my neck and lightly grasping my throat.

He starts fucking me...he turns me around and starts spanking me.  During this encounter I decided to focus on my sound...specifically my moan. 

He pulls out and starts putting on the condom! I'm in shock! I thought he put it on! He tells me he got tested 2 months ago. 

He starts fucking me again...I get on top for a while finally had an orgasm..I do reverse cowgirl...he gets back on top and after sometime we have an orgasm at the same time.  

He goes to the bathroom.  I'm extremely happy and walking him out.  I give him a cold bottle of water he says I'm a really good host with a smile and then I follow him to the door.  He turns around and gives me an unforgettable look...He tries to say something and then says never mind.

I tell him thank you and give him one last kiss.

I delete him on tinder the next day..

The song that was playing and reminds me of him:

Name: Tyler

Edited by tashawoodfall

today is wednesday so its on tonight with #3...whose extremely hot! omfg lol tonight I will be focusing on talking dirty..gonna look up some things..he mentions he likes it rough so i thought that'd be perfect. I asked him if a hickey on my neck would bother him he said no with a cute emoji 

Edited by tashawoodfall

10 minutes ago, John Flores said:

At some point in your personal devleopment you'll realize that sex is only a tool for enlightenment and one in which not everyone uses, or uses efficiently.

totally get that..i had an experience yesterday where i got super horny out of nowhere I got my toy and i had an insane amount of orgasms and the strange thing was I got insights during it...

Edited by tashawoodfall

5 minutes ago, tashawoodfall said:

totally get that..i had an experience yesterday where i got super horny out of nowhere I got my toy and i had an insane amount of orgasms and the strange thing was I got insights during it...

Or a psychosis. 

@STC can you spew your negativity somewhere else. Stop following my posts.

@John Flores So amazing its nice to know I'm not the only one :) It felt to me like a release going on in my head...like i'd figure out something and it would release the contradiction.

Edited by tashawoodfall

well i'm gonna make a playlist tailored to this guy and go to fredericks to get something he'd probably like. 

Just watched Leo's video (haven't seen it in a long time) and got so many ideas from it!! Need to watch the Dirty Talk one too and run to the store to get something he can tie me up with lol and a new lingerie outfit i'm thinking something black and sexy

@tashawoodfall haha why can't i find girls like you on tinder ! maybe i need to train a six pack and put that as the first photo maybe that would work.

If you are trolling you are doing great xD.

11 hours ago, tashawoodfall said:

He starts fucking me again...I get on top for a while finally had an orgasm..I do reverse cowgirl...he gets back on top and after sometime we have an orgasm at the same time.  

this is the most interested i've ever been in the journals section of this forum. 

Screenshot (341).png

I learned a lot last night.  I realized I was seeking validation and using sex as a way of building up my ego or self esteem.  Having sex tied to my self esteem is a bad idea! lol 

Anyways long story short the guy it was planned with stood me up so a cop was the next plan and he didn't get off of work on time..

i woke up in the morning thirsting for that self esteem boost, hit up a few guys, looked myself in the mirror and started figuring out what was going on.  I texted them never mind and had a few cool insights.

29 minutes ago, tashawoodfall said:

I realized I was seeking validation and using sex as a way of building up my ego or self esteem.

Sex as a need - like hunger for food - which incidentally provides sense-and ego-gratification. That's how Freud thinks about sex, that it gives you ego-gratification, satisfaction, relaxation; it relieves tensions, it is a need. 

30 minutes ago, tashawoodfall said:

had a few cool insights.

Tantra regards sex as a powerful instinctual return to our ultimate reality, one of the highest forms of meditation.

had the best night ever...don't think i should write about it anymore lol love you guys