Do You Love Women With ALL Your Heart?

159 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, CARDOZZO said:

Lack of beauty and love.

That's an accurate description of hell.

@CARDOZZO ❤️

Edited by Lila9

Let Love In

@Twentyfirst When I say follow, I mean you will live your life with gratitude that she was in your life one day.

@CARDOZZO Ok, we are not going to see eye to eye. I don't like the assumptions you made about my point of view but I enjoyed the discussion with you, I am going to leave it alone for now.

@Tenebroso I appreciate your POV.

Thanks for the discussion.

Be open to new mental models ❤️

22 hours ago, The Redeemer said:

I'm tired of everything being about women

Yea honestly it's annoying af. Ironically you will get results with women when you stop treating them as important and trying so hard. They end up coming to you because it's attractive when someone doesn't give a fuck. "This guy must be busy and important since he barely spares any attention for me." That is what they are subconsciously thinking.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

12 hours ago, Roy said:

Yea honestly it's annoying af.

It doesn't need to be all about women at all.

You can choose to be a monk, romance artist, pickup artist or whatever.

It's just a perspective :D 

Edited by CARDOZZO

15 hours ago, Roy said:

Yea honestly it's annoying af. Ironically you will get results with women when you stop treating them as important and trying so hard. They end up coming to you because it's attractive when someone doesn't give a fuck. "This guy must be busy and important since he barely spares any attention for me." That is what they are subconsciously thinking.

You read this "wisdom" in a Pickup Forum from the early 2000s?

Instruction unclear, I ignore 99.9% of women, but get no results. Please give more Insights.

You can buy another book called The Atlas of Beauty.

It's a photographic book displaying female beauty all around the world.

Just WOW! :D 

Celebrate it with all your heart.

atlas1.jpeg

atlas2.jpg

atlas3.jpg

4 hours ago, supremeyingyang said:

You read this "wisdom" in a Pickup Forum from the early 2000s?

Instruction unclear, I ignore 99.9% of women, but get no results. Please give more Insights.

I should have specified my post was about women you see (semi) regularly in your day to day life.

Not random women you will only see once and will only have 1 chance to talk to.

And no I've never read or studied any pick-up material in my life, I've never needed it personally.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

7 hours ago, CARDOZZO said:

You can buy another book called The Atlas of Beauty.

It's a photographic book displaying female beauty all around the world.

Just WOW! :D 

Celebrate it with all your heart.

atlas1.jpeg

atlas2.jpg

atlas3.jpg

?????

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@CARDOZZO Watched the whole thing, it was pretty lame and I won't be reading the book. His so called insights were predictable and don't explain much. If what he said was true the dating game would look very different already, women already give themselves to men who don't embody any of these qualities. Take the average 20-35 year old man off the street and make him spend a year learning to truly love women and it would barely move the needle. These conversations are useless until there is an honest conversation about what really attracts women.

My instincts for people are pretty sharp, I don't get a scammer vibe from him but I don't really buy that he even believes the message he is putting across.

It is pretty easy to get women to nod their head and agree, just say things that make women look complex and virtuous, so I was not impressed with the woman again very predictable. I don't get the impression these are people who have done any real inner work or have the ability to observe their environment clearly, I could predict the whole arch of the conversation after the first five minutes. Disappointing but not surprised.

@Tenebroso I appreciate your insights on the interview.

What I get from Zan is this:

• He’s speaking about a spirit/vibration that you’re coming from regarding women/life. (As woo-woo as it seems)
  • He’s not teaching it just to men get laid, it’s different, it’s about loving women/feminine energy without agenda at first place.
    If you get laid, enter relationships because of the spirit he’s talking about, great! It will just amplify your love.

And to be honest, it’s not a book just about dating, relationships and women.

It’s a book about aliveness, love, creativity, metaphysical relating, poetry, appreciation.

It’s a book about healing and to the end, you will end up loving reality entirely.

So, it’s a spiritual way of living, appreciating yourself and women, beautiful communion, authentic communication and relating.

I also get that if you want to resonate with Zan, you'll need to transcend all that you know, think, believe about women/relationships.

I get that he will even be delighted about being silly and innocent.

I'll bring a spiritual scale of consciousness to talk about why the majority of guys MAYBE won't get it:

scales.png

All paradigms regarding women is at 400 (Reason).

Zan's paradigm is at 500 (Love).

But don't assume that 500 (Love) is better than 400 (Reason). No, it's not my point. 

I'm just saying that his teachings is on a different paradigm.

Ok but do you love ALL them?

Edited by CARDOZZO

You should love every atom of her body, mind and soul.

One should be careful conflating romantic love and actual love. Very different things.