Kksd74628

Maybe new video Leo

11 posts in this topic

The sunday is coming and my spiritual moods are upping so maybe you could release another banger video and call it a day, right my champ? Don't know if you already have a video idea for this specific time, but something related to spirituality for a long time could be fun to keep Leo train going and all fellow seekers on a right track.

Thanks for an advance.

-joNi-

Edited by Kksd74628

Who told you that "others" are real?

2 months have passed from that post and still nothing ?

Who told you that "others" are real?

Please, yes. I've been waiting for a while :D I'm re-watching old episodes.

Leo's videos are more interesting to watch (well, listen) than high budget Hollywood movies.

P.S. I just realized I've made my first post one year since I created my account on this forum.

Edited by ici

7 minutes ago, ici said:

Please, yes. I've been waiting for a while :D I'm re-watching old episodes.

Leo's videos are more interesting to watch (well, listen) than high budget Hollywood movies.

P.S. I just realized I've made my first post one year since I created my account on this forum.

Congratulations and welcome.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

@Kksd74628

On 2023-07-15 at 5:27 PM, Kksd74628 said:

The sunday is coming and my spiritual moods are upping so maybe you could release another banger video and call it a day, right my champ? Don't know if you already have a video idea for this specific time, but something related to spirituality for a long time could be fun to keep Leo train going and all fellow seekers on a right track.

Thanks for an advance.

-joNi-

We miss the old @Leo Gura, please come back and make some new videos, it gets lonel...basically.

Just now, Danioover9000 said:

@Kksd74628

We miss the old @Leo Gura, please come back and make some new videos, it gets lonel...basically.

Don't you start. You know better..lol

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

Guys, give him a break. The man doesn't owe us consistent masterpieces! Plus, you can progress spiritually without his constant help. There are many high quality books and videos out there to read. Also you can contemplate and meditate on your own and reap new and profound insights.

I can spend hours and hours reading books or reading on reddit. Figure something like that.

If Leo pass 6 months with no Video but finally release the Courses he is working and the Book I can wait. Even one year.