integral

The Closer you are on the Schizophrenia Spectrum the Harder it is to see Simplicity

24 posts in this topic

Experiencing simplicity is a super power and with out it a healthy mind cant form. 

Im seeing this pattern somewhere, autism type have a lot easier time then schizophrenics at seeing the simplicity of life.

If we put autism and schizophrenics on a oppose end spectrum, we get a sort of Simple vs Chaos spectrum.

Spirituality is in large part your ability to experience simplicity and then experience chaos and see the play between them.

Sit there look at the environment around you. NOTHING IS HAPPENING. No one is after you, there are no ghosts around the corner, your finances dont exist, there is no person experiencing, who gives a shit about who gives a shit.

Sit there at piece, this is spiritualty 101 sitting in simplicity. 

Theres no need for years of meditation to understand this, look in any random direction and dont think or interpret it, thats about it, hold that position(mind) and relax into it, its silent. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

I have tendencies from both extreme spectrums!!!

Seriously though, I'd like to think that appreciation for the complex and simplicity can comfortably and effortlessly coexist. We make up the rules and everything, etc.

Reminds me of one of my childhood friends who used to say all since middle school "I'm going to be an engineer", and I was like "how can you be so sure?". Well, he is an engineer today. Apparently, some people are simple like that.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Reading this triggers 100000000 things in my mind to ask and say which maybe means I’m chaotic but honestly instead of trying to be simple if one is naturally chaotic one can just get so extremely accustomed to it that it ends up becoming simple which is kind of spiritual and wise in itself to kind of surrender to the chaos, use it to your advantage and flow with it

i wanna edit this 1000000 times too but I’ll just let it be. Good post!

Edited by Sugarcoat

25 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Reminds me of one of my childhood friends who used to say all since middle school "I'm going to be an engineer", and I was like "how can you be so sure?". Well, he is an engineer today. Apparently, some people are simple like that.

Those minds are so fascinating I don’t understand 

@integral  both are real dont deny either its about being okay with both. Be both schizophrenia and autistic but remain in control. Also if you think or have ever thought you exist as an entity separate from god you are schizophrenic

Edited by Hojo

6 hours ago, eos_nyxia said:

I have tendencies from both extreme spectrums!!!

Seriously though, I'd like to think that appreciation for the complex and simplicity can comfortably and effortlessly coexist. We make up the rules and everything, etc.

That makes sense, simplicity can also be to be comfortable with the chaos is a sense. 

I sort of view it as Simplicity = deep rest to build up/conserve energy and Chaos = exploding out with intuition, connections, insights. To be stuck in only chaos causes burn out or slow spiraling down into mental unhealth, got to take a break. Let the energy settle into clarity then jump back into the ocean. Elite athletes operate this way to rest deeply and release all that pent up energy at once for peak performance, then fluctuate back. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

5 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Not gonna lie, I used to be moderately jealous of those people. :P

42 minutes ago, integral said:

I sort of view it as Simplicity = deep rest to build up/conserve energy and Chaos = exploding out with intuition, connections, insights. To be stuck in only chaos causes burn out or slow spiraling down into mental unhealth, got to take a break. Let the energy settle into clarity then jump back into the ocean. Elite athletes operate this way to rest deeply and release all that pent up energy at once for peak performance, then fluctuate back. 

Yea. If you're mind heavy, it's healthy to be able to put all that stuff aside for a while, and to just get into your body and feeling in some way, but to not keep these functions all segregated. Or at the very least, keep the thinking rather goal-orientated and under wraps. Not a chronic thing.

Theres no need for years of meditation to understand this, look in any random direction and dont think or interpret it, thats about it, hold that position(mind) and relax into it, its silent. 

Honestly, "understanding" is pretty optional.  Some people manage to skip this preoccupation properly and their life is way easier, and possibly happier as a result. Understanding can bring great pleasure but it very often doesn't, lol.

3 hours ago, Benton said:

Lol all the people who don’t realize they are talking to themselves are schizophrenic.

And if they do realize? :D

I talk to myself regularly. I literally argue with myself on certain topics (side A says something, then side B says something, then side A again, etc...) and I reach clarity in this way lol.

1 minute ago, Sincerity said:

And if they do realize? :D

I talk to myself regularly. I literally argue with myself on certain topics (side A says something, then side B says something, then side A again, etc...) and I reach clarity in this way lol.

I do this same exact thing. Lol please tell me I'm Schizophrenic, that word gets thrown around a lot without awareness

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

9 hours ago, integral said:

Sit there look at the environment around you. NOTHING IS HAPPENING. No one is after you, there are no ghosts around the corner, your finances dont exist, there is no person experiencing, who gives a shit about who gives a shit.

Here I am! ?

"Wrongness is the unsung hero of growth, for it is only by venturing into the unknown and risking error that we can expand the boundaries of our understanding and pave the way for groundbreaking insights and innovations." -Claude 3 Opus

Simplicity is so fucking relaxing and nice. I cherish the moments when I see clearly and reality is incredibly simple. Like when some powerful insight just explains everything. "Ohh, of course... God, fuck. I can finally rest now for a while." :D

1 minute ago, Sincerity said:

Simplicity is so fucking relaxing and nice. I cherish the moments when I see clearly and reality is incredibly simple. Like when some powerful insight just explains everything. "Ohh, of course... God, fuck. I can finally rest now for a while." :D

Those days I get peaceful sleep. 

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

13 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Here I am! ?

A ghost is valuable, TO valuable, never reveal yourself again unless you desire be harvested for human greed.

A ghost assumed it was the danger. A ghost was wrong. Dead wrong. 

Edited by integral

3 hours ago, integral said:

This depends a lot on stress levels. If your stress levels are significantly high, you go into a perpetual workaholic mode and cannot simply relax. It depends on your lifestyle. You have to first decompress significantly before taking a break. Chaos is also rooted in stress rather than mania. I'm more chaotic on days when I'm frustrated and stressed about something. More composed on days when I feel secure about my survival. Physical factors are almost always neglected when accounting for mental states and that's a tragedy of times. 

11 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

9 minutes ago, Enlightement said:

Those days I get peaceful sleep. 

Those nights I’m fully awake; marveling at the profundity of reality.

"Wrongness is the unsung hero of growth, for it is only by venturing into the unknown and risking error that we can expand the boundaries of our understanding and pave the way for groundbreaking insights and innovations." -Claude 3 Opus

I don't know what to label judgemental people. People call me schizophrenic if I'm talking to myself. People call me schizophrenic if I'm having a paranormal experience or a premonition. People call me schizophrenic if I'm genuinely frightened and panicking and there is a legit reason behind my doubts and fears. Yea certain things are paranoia, agreed. But everything cannot be chalked up to paranoia especially when there's a solid track record of events that when logically summed up perfectly describes why I should feel vexatious or what could be contributing to anxiety. 

I seriously don't know what to call such people. Because they judge every minor behavior as mental illness and slap you away without genuine consideration of what you're actually experiencing and why such an experience makes perfect sense given the entire meta context. 

It's like they simply cannot be in your shoes at all ever. It's so hard for them to relate to your experience and their dismissive judgement is so casual, it's almost frightening. If only they were in your shoes, they would know the extent of the emotional experiences of a person which have nothing to do with mental illness but more to do with hardcore survival, trauma, events, circumstances etc. It feels like they have the lost the capacity to comprehend the extent of suffering of humanity and will believe only when they themselves go through it. 

I would call such people "simplistically judgemental" as they simply lack the ability to truly listen and understand or comprehend. Are these normal people themselves? What can be considered mentally ill and what is not? What can be considered normal and what is not? It's how society has conditioned us to believe these concepts of normal and abnormal. If normal means that you have to be so simplistically ignorant to the detriment of the survival of other functional beings, then no thanks, I would rather not want to be normal. Once again I'm honestly dumbfounded as to what to call these people because they are so far removed from your experience and so far disconnected from deeper realities that they almost appear as sarcastic trolls and jesters planted to mock the seriousness of your reality. Life couldn't be more unfair. 

They simply cannot comprehend nuances. Should we call it autism? Should we call it ignorance? Or some other label because at some point such judgemental behavior is so awful that it's almost detrimental and dysfunctional.

Edited by Enlightement

Autism has nothing to do with schizophrenia. Schizophrenia has nothing to do with a simple view of life or not. Besides, that doesn't mean anything.

The devil is in the details.

5 hours ago, integral said:

That makes sense, simplicity can also be to be comfortable with the chaos is a sense. 

Not quite true. The more energy you release, the more manic tendencies you will have, you will want to put everything away...

The best way to get chaotic is actually to take a benzo :P

The devil is in the details.

12 hours ago, integral said:

If we put autism and schizophrenics on a oppose end spectrum, we get a sort of Simple vs Chaos spectrum.

Not sure how true that is, but if it is true it sounds to me like the fluidity and imagination capacity of consciousness is tuned down vs tuned up.

When Consciousness is fluid it is more wavey and dream-like and has a tendency to hallucinate. When Consciousness is solid it's very dense and material, like a rock, and it doesn't hallucinate anything besides that rock.

Schizophrenia is like being half in sober life and half in a dream. Or, like being on a psychedelic.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.