StarStruck

My insights on money making

21 posts in this topic

I bought several products and got some coaching and I discovered that most people who make a lot of money aren’t even that smart. They are just go-getters. It is painful to see how low IQ they are and they still make more money than most blue collar workers. If you are above average guy you should be insulted by this on a deep level. 

The issue for me is its impossible to motivate myself to make money the way there making it.

There values/motivation system aligns with the financial system in a way that allows them to make alot of money.

That motivation is not about intelligence, so its not a fair comparison. Smarter people just cant make money in that way. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@integral for me it is just a step up the ladder, you have to begin somewhere with business. With that mindset you will always be stuck at the bottom of the barrel with the riffraff that you hate so much.

Yes there are some jobs which don't require much intelligence and can earn a lot. All you need to do is work very hard.

Even cleaners can earn a lot! They just need to clean like 5 office daily!

28 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

@integral for me it is just a step up the ladder, you have to begin somewhere with business. With that mindset you will always be stuck at the bottom of the barrel with the riffraff that you hate so much.

That doesn't work for people at green or higher, soulless work is very hard to do. Most highly successful business men can sell garbage to the poor and all they see is self-achievement.

Often the things that make the most money are low consciousness behavior and to be successful at business thats years of hard work, to sustain that hard work you need intrinsic motivation for what your doing and higher value system arent as well adapted to do that in this financial system. Its like starting a marketing company, the only people who can spend years of there life building that only care about narrow view of personal achievement, 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

That's because charismatic extroverted people are usually dumber on average, guess who's on top of every company? guess who, even as an employee manages to do the least work and still get paid the most.

Extroverted Charismatic people, these people are not smart per se. But they are resourceful, and they know how to deal with humans.

Add in the fact that these people are usually very disagreeable which makes them more decisive.

That's not a formula for success, but it sure is better than being a bum who never even starts a business.

@integral even if you have your dream job there are parts that is soulless work. That is just part of being a grown up and understanding that life is not a roller coaster. Most  paths to success to being on the grind with couple of fancy and exciting parts. Not all money making is below SD green. Seems to me like you are straw manning me to stay in your bubble. 

2 hours ago, StarStruck said:

@integral even if you have your dream job there are parts that is soulless work. That is just part of being a grown up and understanding that life is not a roller coaster. Most  paths to success to being on the grind with couple of fancy and exciting parts. Not all money making is below SD green. Seems to me like you are straw manning me to stay in your bubble. 

Thats not what i said.

5 hours ago, StarStruck said:

I discovered that most people who make a lot of money aren’t even that smart

There not smart so why are they more successful? They have a value others dont. A go-getter doesnt give a shit what there doing as long as success is a round the corner and there always chasing it. There selling garbage make money courses that they know dont help people make money and they charge as much as they can for it. That becomes impossible with a different operating system.

Being a go-getter is a good value, the smarter you get you can no longer go-get every opportunity like scamming your grandmother, the opportunities narrow. 

Edited by integral

4 hours ago, StarStruck said:

I bought several products and got some coaching and I discovered that most people who make a lot of money aren’t even that smart. They are just go-getters. It is painful to see how low IQ they are and they still make more money than most blue collar workers. If you are above average guy you should be insulted by this on a deep level. 

What did you personally learn and how did it practically apply to your business and/or line of work?

Obviously, a business has more potential for growth and income, than a carpenter and or similar blue collar workers, as they can only grow so much and the field is limited within itself. In that sense an ambitious risk-taking personality wins out, generally I would say taking calculated risks is one of the smartest thing someone can do. 

(Besides creating a blue collar business, that would be ambitious and I bet pays very well and can be satisfying, for e.g a simple show owner who sells gym equipment could lead a very boring life in contrast etc.)

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

Why would you associate money with IQ??

Many people who make lots of money are simply scammers or theives. But most of them are in unique positions at the top of social heiracheries.

The key to making tons of money effortlessly is to position yourself at the top of a social heirarchy. How you position yourself socially is way more important than the actual work you do.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Why would you associate money with IQ??

Many people who make lots of money are simply scammers or theives. But most of them are in unique positions at the top of social heiracheries.

To scam people you need IQ

But the people I follow don't scam people. Mostly doing e-commerce, trading and internet businesses.

The key to making tons of money effortlessly is to position yourself at the top of a social heirarchy. How you position yourself socially is way more important than the actual work you do.

Good point but currently I'm interested in semi passive income.

Edited by StarStruck

44 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

position yourself at the top of a social heirarchy. 

Is this only possible through having well-connected parents? @Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Is a holonic perspective advantageous in acting with social groups? Going out and or working in groups I often find it gives me some level of favourtism over others, as I don't threaten their status and it's a spiral often anyway and loads of people enjoy sharing their wisdom/knowledge with someone smart, innocent, knowledgeable, mysterious etc. In the end I am uplifted as I simply minimize damage in that sense.

I notice I only struggle when I am engaging with ego gratification type people and people who see ego = truth with this, as it's often a nothing or join me kind of vibe, and Ego's and perspectives clash, it's a subtle denial of god/spirit mostly imo..

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

2 hours ago, StarStruck said:

To scam people you need IQ

I think You missed the word "low" between "need" and "IQ". :P

5 hours ago, Yali said:

Is this only possible through having well-connected parents? @Leo Gura

Certainly not. Many celebrities and artists do it through artist talent or skill. Look at Taylor Swift or Lebron James.

You don't need social connections if you got amazing and unique skillz.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 13/07/2023 at 0:07 PM, StarStruck said:

If you are above average guy you should be insulted by this on a deep level. 

lol, this sentence made me laugh. Why frame it like this makes no sense. If you are a 'go getter' it probably comes with other traits which are not so desirable, such as never being content with what you have, never being actually happy because the grass it always greener on the other side etc. I pity the fools lol.

Also you just bought their courses thats how they make money? If the original thing their teaching makes so much money than they wouldn't make a course about it because they wouldn't need the money. Plus their saturating their own market just for this one time purchase you're going to make to get the course.

Just learn coding, make a product that is actually useful. Most people are too lazy to actually learn coding so there is a high barrier of entry and competition is lower. Plus if you fail to actually sell the product you can still easily earn 100$ an hour as a wage soldier. Worked great for me.

@dude you became a wage soldier or you earned your money as a free man?

I became a wage soldier and then quit my job and travelled for a year, then worked half a year and traveled again. I just live below my means. If instead of travelling you do side projects eventually you strike gold. I was making plugins for Adobe After Effects, that made a bit of money on the side but I earn so much per hour I get demotivated if I work on my own projects and see how much I would have earned if I just worked under contract lol. But you could also do themes for Wordpress, Design kits for e-commerce sites, crazy opportunity to build a lot of streams of income if you are willing to put in work.

If you really want to make money, there are guys earning a couple hundred thousand (sometimes even a million) a year just by holding down 3 remote programming jobs at once. It's called being 'overemployed'. Google it, if your that money hungry and have no morals go for it.

Edited by dude