StarStruck

Andrew Tate: there are no good / bad guys in wars

92 posts in this topic

That's true, but it's Tate and Tucker who love to cast others as bad guys. Tucker believes in evil and I would bet Tate does to.

Those two are so full of BS. They love their self-righteous posturing.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

41 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's true, but it's Tate and Tucker who love to cast others as bad guys. Tucker believes in evil and I would bet Tate does to.

You do too. If a psychopath was in front of your door all your fancy philosophy including alien consciousness would fly out of the door. One can understand it is all a grand play and then understand one must partake in the battle as explained in the Bhagavad Gita.  

Edited by StarStruck

23 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

You do too.

No I don't. I don't believe in evil at all.

If a psychopath was at my door I would do whatever I needed to survive but that does not mean I would regard him as evil. You don't need to demonize someone in order to defend yourself from their attacks.

Edited by Leo Gura

26 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

One can understand it is all a grant play and then understand one must partake in the battle as explained in the Bhagavad Gita.  

That is NOT how Tate and Tucker view the world. You give them too much credit. They treat the world in a Stage Blue way of good vs evil. And they believe themselves to be the good guys.

Tucker Carlson supported the Iraq War. So for him to be crying about good and bad guys in war is a joke. Tucker Carlson believes Americans are good just for being Americans.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura I don’t know Tucker but he comes off as a weasel. As for Andrew, I don’t think he would support such wars. He recently converted to Islam so definitely SD blue but imo SD stages don’t fit him. 

Edited by StarStruck

1 minute ago, StarStruck said:

@Leo Gura I don’t know Tucker but he comes off as a weasel. As for Andrew, I don’t he would support such wars. He recently converted to Islam so definitely SD blue but imo SD stages don’t fit him. 

It's just a delirium in his head because he's stupid. :)

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

52 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

He recently converted to Islam so definitely SD blue but imo SD stages don’t fit him. 

I think they fit him great. He started Red then moved into Blue/Orange, crusading against Green.

None of these right-wingers are doing anything original with their minds. It's all well-known territory. They are predictable like a bad Hollywood movie. None of these people is doing any serious intellectual work, they are just riding on memes, fads, and group-think.

Edited by Leo Gura

@StarStruck

2 hours ago, StarStruck said:

He has some great points:

He may have some great points, but it's coming from a pimp scammer, plus a misinformation spreading trump supporter tucker, so no just because these clowns are partly true in their statements doesn't make them saints.

@StarStruck

2 hours ago, StarStruck said:

You do too. If a psychopath was in front of your door all your fancy philosophy including alien consciousness would fly out of the door. One can understand it is all a grand play and then understand one must partake in the battle as explained in the Bhagavad Gita.  

It's complicated, based on developmental factors like stages of development, cognitive and moral development, personality types/traits, ego development, states of consciousness, life experiences and other lines of development per life-society domain, and ideological beliefs in your mind.

Also, Just because @Leo Gura would have to defend himself from a murderous psychopath /=/ his philosophies including spirituality and alien consciousness and other complex modals of reality and psychology go out the window. There's a mistake in assuming that one's behavior must always align with one's belief systems and their justifications. No, actions can diverge from your said beliefs systems and justifications, so @Leo Gura defending himself isn't a contradiction, but rather out of love he defends himself from this imaginary psychopath because the psychopath is part GOD, Leo is part GOD, and this imaginary self defense situation and all it's experiences is part GOD, so there's no contradiction but only what is assumed and projected by YOUR EGO MIND! 

With his logic, then the invisible "The Matrix" he's so adamantly against, is actually a force of good.  Lol.

Breakthrough stuff here.

@hoodrow trillson

2 minutes ago, hoodrow trillson said:

With his logic, then the invisible "The Matrix" he's so adamantly against, is actually a force of good.  Lol.

Breakthrough stuff here.

So true!

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

No I don't. I don't believe in evil at all.

If a psychopath was at my door I would do whatever I needed to survive but that does not mean I would regard him as evil. You don't need to demonize someone in order to defend yourself from their attacks.

Reminds me again of that time I shared an insight with my therapist. “In order to overcome OCD, you have to love it to death.”

She was completely at a loss for words, but in an open way. Clearly she found some validity in that statement, despite no current literature or evidence to back it up.

Self-autonomy makes your mind as flexible as spaghetti taken for a swim in a boiling pool! 

36 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

None of these people is doing any serious intellectual work, they are just riding on memes, fads, and group-think.

Damn… and I thought that all of the advanced spiritual work you’re presenting for free would be free from any of that.

It’s a feature; not a bug!

And now we’ll pay the price for shitting on such a beautiful full-course meal…

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

5 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@hoodrow trillson

So true!

I feel so much smarter listening to Andrew Tate right before he might end up in jail again for sex trafficking and rape charges.  He really tells the truth.  Lmao.

Leo made a video about Jordan Peterson's political biases bleeding into his other teachings but he forgot about how his leftist blue pill views literally colors every world view he has. He probably thinks that Jonah Hill is "emotionally abusive" just like the news says! Haha

It's weird that Leo supports cancel culture, thinks toxic masculinity is real, and agrees with most of this woke garbage nonsense 

33 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

Leo made a video about Jordan Peterson's political biases bleeding into his other teachings but he forgot about how his leftist blue pill views literally colors every world view he has. He probably thinks that Jonah Hill is "emotionally abusive" just like the news says! Haha

It's weird that Leo supports cancel culture, thinks toxic masculinity is real, and agrees with most of this woke garbage nonsense 

I think you might benefit from reading this again:

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

None of these right-wingers are doing anything original with their minds. It's all well-known territory. They are predictable like a bad Hollywood movie. None of these people is doing any serious intellectual work, they are just riding on memes, fads, and group-think.

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

Damn… and I thought that all of the advanced spiritual work you’re presenting for free would be free from any of that.

My work is very independent of memes, fads, and group-think. I don't pander to that stuff.

Of course there's some group-think on this forum but that's quite different from the kind of pandering that Tate and Tucker do. If you ever saw a forum full of Tate or Tucker fans it would be so monstrous that you would wanna vomit.

Edited by Leo Gura

53 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

The irony is that you completely fell for the normie Low IQ “Truth” “redpill” divisive bullshit (more like COPEPILL) online groupthink… hook, line and sinker.  It’s not truth, you just got embarrassingly hoodwinked.  Owned lol.

Your boring contrarian views you just succinctly demonstrated in your post, basically sums you right up.  

I wish someone would draw a Venn diagram with one side looking for enlightenment/truth and how we could all co-exist in this life overlapping with idiots who type in “truth” in their google search bar lol.  You would get this forum in the middle.

I have progressive views, but my progressivism is nothing ideological like TYT or the rest of their ilk. I have many criticisms of the far left and my politics is reasonable, balanced, and grounded in pragmatics.

I don't support cancel culture other than canceling people like Alex Jones, Trump, and Tate for violating clear terms of service.

Edited by Leo Gura