Slipper

But Leo... How is it possible that no other teachers are AWAKE?

476 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's how a devil behaves.

Once a spiritual person convinces himself that he has outsmarted and transcended me, then he will easily justify betraying me.

These are all classic traps of this work.

I see that although you extremely brilliant, really, in your insight of the reality, with people, not so much. That guy doesn't think he's over you or anything. he only thinks of trying to make a living as a guru. he probably lives in a caravan and all his self-esteem depends on the feedback his followers give him, and his money, the same. His level of integrity is more or less, zero. But think what you want. I think you are totally integral, very rare thing!

Edited by Breakingthewall

2 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

It's not about being nice and humble. It's about not being toxic and unhealthy. And there's definitely room for improvement in that area for u leo....

One thing, that Nietzsche said, that was really profound, was, a character of a man can be seen in his laughter. hahaha

1 minute ago, UnlovingGod said:

One thing, that Nietzsche said, that was really profound, was, a character of a man can be seen in his laughter. hahaha

Hmmm. I wonder if i understand the quote properly lol. 

How do u interpret it?

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

In order to properly Awaken you will even need to transcend ideas of unhealthy and toxic. These too are part of the human spiritual games that are played. Of course.

Which is NOT to justify any kind of bad behavior. Good behavior matters. But not more than CONSCIOUSNESS.

You guys do not appreciate what I had to do to reach the levels of consciousness that I am talking about now. Almost no human would have the balls to do it because of how much it violates all spiritual human norms. Until you are ready to murder a guru you don't understand how deep this goes.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

In oder to properly Awaken you will even need to transcend ideas of unhealthy and toxic. These two are part of human spiritual games. Of course.

Just don't brag about being toxic and arrogant please... lately you're wearing it as a badge of honor. 

Edited by Salvijus

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's how a devil behaves.

Once a spiritual person convinces himself that he has outsmarted and transcended me, then he will easily justify betraying me.

These are all classic traps of this work.

Well..you think you've figured the shit out of reality and he thinks so as well.  Who are we to trust? 

I think it all boils down to how you guys define awakening. You define it as God imagining the world and he defines it as realising there is no separation between anything and ultimately there is nothing to realize .

what happens is that whoever uses the word will be defining that state according to the limits of his or her own experience.

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

7 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Well..you think you've figured the shit out of reality and he thinks so as well.  Who are we to trust? 

I think it all boils down to how you guys define awakening. You define it as God imagining the world and he defines it as realising there is separation between anything and ultimately there is nothing to realize .

what happens is that whoever uses the word will be defining that state either according to the limits of his or her own experience.

Gotta get a lawyer in your case and convince the judge you did nothing wrong, haha. You are using this kind of method to realize truth, but all methods are limited... Yeah, some work better, some not. But be honest with your method and rethink it.

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

In order to properly Awaken you will even need to transcend ideas of unhealthy and toxic. These too are part of the human spiritual games that are played. Of course.

Which is NOT to justify any kind of bad behavior. Good behavior matters. But not more than CONSCIOUSNESS.

You guys do not appreciate what I had to do to reach the levels of consciousness that I am talking about now. Almost no human would have the balls to do it because of how much it violates all spiritual human norms. Until you are ready to murder a guru you don't understand how deep this goes.

39 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

He leaves the forum because my harshness does not fit his ideals of what an awake person is supposed to act like. Because he has confused good behavior for CONSCIOUSNESS.

Do you guys understand how many customers I have lost in order to cut through all the spiritual human crap? I have losts tens of thousands of dollars. But it was worth it.

@Leo Gura where are you at un term of your finances, being an independent creator and your future?

2 minutes ago, UnlovingGod said:

Gotta get a lawyer in your case and convince the judge you did nothing wrong, haha. You are using this kind of method to realize truth, but all methods are limited... Yeah, some work better, some not. But be honest with your method and rethink it.

Unfortunately my only method is listening to spiritual teachers like Leo and contemplate intellectually.  Nothing fancy, I know . But I'm totally satisfied with my little knowledge that I have learned so far . 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

17 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Just don't brag about being toxic and arrogant please... lately you're wearing it as a badge of honor. 

You’re projecting the idea of being toxic and arrogant onto reality.

How do you know that a loving, peaceful guru isn’t doing toxic and arrogant stuff behind the scenes? Of course, you’ll never “know”, because you’re imagining all of that!

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I legit just saw a dying scorpion in my living room and went scorpion insane.

As you’ve said once, nature is a powerful psychedelic!

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

Just now, Someone here said:

Unfortunately my only method is listening to spiritual teachers like Leo and contemplate intellectually.  Nothing fancy, I know . But I'm totally satisfied with my little knowledge that I have learned so far . 

Well, dont be so negative about it. Even if you dont have access to psychedelic drugs, you could interact more with reality and not just thinking, but make the thinking a process part of your actions, that you undertake in reality. You could go deeper in introspection and look how this correlates with everything. Think about how you are thinking, just some thoughts I have.

24 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

I don't brag about it. But it was essential to my awakening. Arrogance is important in this work.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 minutes ago, Greatnestwithin said:

@Leo Gura where are you at un term of your finances, being an independent creator and your future?

Thats the wonderful thing. Let's see, the economic issue is absolutely important. Be careful not to fail here, life can turn black. it's not a joke. Leo is a guy who lives exclusively from his channel (I would say), and what is his evolution? alien awakening ... plugging 100 mg of 5meo dmt until bleeding.... Man, I have no words. marvelous? or something even stranger: authentic.. how many are going to understand, being interested, be clients, of that? Unknown. Probably...well, let's see. 

Leo it's the truth, and I feel lucky to witness someone who isn't a walking piece of shit. Hallelujah.

Edited by Breakingthewall

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't brag about it. But it was essential to my awakening.

Well okey. Maybe i was wrong then. I just kept seeing you saying how you trancended human niceness and how it's all bs. And im thinking inside like, bro, you still have so many unhealthy destructive ego driven tendencies etc.  That's why i brought it up.

I wonder if your "stopped caring about being nice" was just a clever trick for the ego to justify its nonsense unhealthy behavior.

Edited by Salvijus

Just now, Breakingthewall said:

Thats the wonderful thing. Let's see, the economic issue is absolutely important. Be careful not to fail here, life can turn black. it's not a joke. Leo is a guy who lives exclusively from his channel (I would say), and what is his evolution? alien awakening ... plugging 100 mg of 5meo dmt until bleeding.... Man, I have no words. marvelous? or something even stranger: authentic.. how many are going to understand, being interested, be clients, of that? Unknown. Probably...well, let's see. 

Leo it's the truth, and I feel lucky to witness someone who isn't a walking piece of shit. Hallelujah.

X2 survival is 100 percent real, I mean, thats why it's survival, haha

Moksha has clearly written his perspective. Interesting to see how that needs to be interpreted in order to stay congruent.

It is very possible that Reality is not intending to let this whole project here come to happy ending, and let it manifest as an example of what can go wrong.

We will see.

It seems like the heart and soul of each participant either feels the warning of ever deepening dissonance, or doesn't intuit the obvious and happily goes along. 

A tree is identified by its fruit. If a tree is good, its fruit will be good. If a tree is bad, its fruit will be bad. - Matthew 12:33

Water by the River

10 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

you’ll never “know”, because you’re imagining all of that!

Ugh... i'm sick of hearing that honestly lol

Just now, Salvijus said:

Ugh... i'm sick of hearing that honestly lol

Well, yeah, because to actually become AWARE of that would completely shatter all your ideas about reality. 

Just now, Yimpa said:

Well, yeah, because to actually become AWARE of that would completely shatter all your ideas about reality. 

Rightttt...