SQAAD

Why Does Reality Seem So Negative?

33 posts in this topic

Leo said in his Conservative Mind video that most of the human population can't survive because of their dire conditions. :/

This seems pretty bleak, negative and not optimistic at all...

& Why would God create such a Universe where most people suffer so greatly?? I don't get it.........................................at all.

How do you emotionally cope with things like that? And how can you even love Reality/God when there is so much pain, misery , dysfunction & etc?

If your life is good (and i assume most people on this forum have a decent life even if they suffer psychologically) then it's easy to appreciate the beauty of Reality.

But when you can't eat or go to the doctor then i guess this Reality seems like a f**** Universal Joke/Farce. And then your tendecy is to adopt the attitude of someone like Charles Bukowski who was pretty nihilistic.

This has been my greatest struggle/challenge with non-duality lately and i don't really see noone talking about coping with these emotional issues... I don't understand why. Maybe people are too stuck in their comfort bubbles or too privileged & young to talk about it.

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by SQAAD

Because disconnection from God/Love/Heaven. o.O:(

What we need is to wake more people up, like all the way not half ass awakenings, amongst other things.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

@puporing

3 minutes ago, puporing said:

What we need is to wake more people up, like all the way not half ass awakenings, amongst other things.

God hasn't even managed to take care the survival of most people on this planet. This God doesn't seem to give two cents about waking people up anytime soon.

And where is the Heaven in the picture of the starving kids that i uploaded?

4 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

@puporing

God hasn't even managed to take care the survival of most people on this planet. This God doesn't seem to give two cents about waking people up anytime soon.

God does. But awakening can't be forced everyone has to want to wake up and then to want to restore heaven's consciousness here which is a state of Oneness and Love, which would mean you recognize everything as yourself, and more sharing would occur. 

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

1. There is A LOT OF Happiness. Go to any park and there is blisfull kids running around, dogs breathing with exctatic smile just for the fact of existing and being able to breathe. Yes there is a lot of hunger in Africa but imagine hom many people are falling in love in this very second, how many people have sex right now, how many delicious meals are eaten right this moment. Hom many trees are exctatic with oxygen and sun that is shining on them. Negativity is much easier to see, because we are wired to perceive it more, to make our chances of survival bigger. And even in Africa in areas with hunger, there is still much love and much happiness. 

2. God is good. If he could construct reality with less pain, he would. But it is not possible. In order to create biological machines made of flesh, he had to invent pain and hunger, because otherwise we would be dead after 1 hour of walking because of stupidity. We would forget to eat and we would die out of malnutrition after 1 month. Also God had to create us naturally selfish a little. Because then we would just give our meals out, and die again. So each component of suffering is actually good. It was designed for greater good, but we are unable to see that because we are biased by our own survival.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

The positive in all this is that it's only a dream.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@puporing

58 minutes ago, puporing said:

God does. But awakening can't be forced everyone has to want to wake up and then to want to restore heaven's consciousness here which is a state of Oneness and Love, which would mean you recognize everything as yourself, and more sharing would occur. 

You make it seem like people have a free will of their own whether they will awaken or not. Leo has also made similar statements in his Structure of Reality video..

But i see this as absurd since Everything is Ordained By God.. Maybe though there is some value to this arguement... But i just don't see it yet..

@Arthogaan

52 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

1. There is A LOT OF Happiness. Go to any park and there is blisfull kids running around, dogs breathing with exctatic smile just for the fact of existing and being able to breathe. Yes there is a lot of hunger in Africa but imagine hom many people are falling in love in this very second, how many people have sex right now, how many delicious meals are eaten right this moment. Hom many trees are exctatic with oxygen and sun that is shining on them. Negativity is much easier to see, because we are wired to perceive it more, to make our chances of survival bigger. And even in Africa in areas with hunger, there is still much love and much happiness. 

2. God is good. If he could construct reality with less pain, he would. But it is not possible. In order to create biological machines made of flesh, he had to invent pain and hunger, because otherwise we would be dead after 1 hour of walking because of stupidity. We would forget to eat and we would die out of malnutrition after 1 month. Also God had to create us naturally selfish a little. Because then we would just give our meals out, and die again. So each component of suffering is actually good. It was designed for greater good, but we are unable to see that because we are biased by our own survival.

You make some pretty good points.

I agee that there is a lot of happiness and i appreciate the beauty and intelligence of life.

But when you hear things like that most people live in dire conditions then... you start inventing some negative interpetation which makes you feel terrible and hopeless about Reality.

@Leo Gura

52 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The positive in all this is that it's only a dream.

I don't understand.. Can you explain the logic behind this?

If you said that the positive in all this is that it's only a reality/actuality it would mean the same thing to me...

It doesn't make any difference whatsoever whether it's a dream or not. If i buried you alive the fact that it's a dream wouldn't do anything to relieve your misery. Isn't it so?

Edited by SQAAD

@SQAAD if you had a dream about you being poor and then you woke up… Would you feel bad about yourself because of a figment of your mind?

2 hours ago, SQAAD said:

Your perspective gives it life. If you have a claustrophobic perspective, you will only see darkness. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

2 hours ago, Arthogaan said:

2. God is good. If he could construct reality with less pain, he would. But it is not possible. In order to create biological machines made of flesh, he had to invent pain and hunger

It's crazy how you think this is perfectly fine because God did it, but it's the most evil and ruthless thing if a similar thing is done by and to humans. Just consider this:

What if I woke up tomorrow with Superman's powers, and decided that I want this world to be much happier, so, the way I'll carry that through is I will kill every single miserable and opportunistic person or otherwise evil person for the greater good. Not so loving now, am I? 

2 hours ago, puporing said:

You can't. Maybe you'll wake up a friend or two, but the reality of things is most people are so incredibly lost they will never awaken and nothing we do will ever change that. They have enough of a hard time just being decent humans in the physical world.

18 minutes ago, michaelcycle00 said:

It's crazy how you think this is perfectly fine because God did it, but it's the most evil and ruthless thing if a similar thing is done by and to humans. Just consider this:

What if I woke up tomorrow with Superman's powers, and decided that I want this world to be much happier, so, the way I'll carry that through is I will kill every single miserable and opportunistic person or otherwise evil person for the greater good. Not so loving now, am I? 

I don't see how that is a good analogy to what I said. It seems to me that you yourself see that killing miserable and opportunistic people so that only happiness is left is evil. So that is also why God allows it. You can try to explain the analogy better to me.

18 minutes ago, michaelcycle00 said:

I don't see how that is a good analogy to what I said. It seems to me that you yourself see that killing miserable and opportunistic people so that only happiness is left is evil. So that is also why God allows it. You can try to explain the analogy better to me.

33 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

You said God creates suffering and pain for the greater good. Then I, by doing what I previously mentioned, am inflicting pain and suffering for the greater good. Now imagine your family was included in my mission to make the world a happier place.

Would you say that I am good as well?

4 hours ago, SQAAD said:

Leo said in his Conservative Mind video that most of the human population can't survive because of their dire conditions. :/

This seems pretty bleak, negative and not optimistic at all...

& Why would God create such a Universe where most people suffer so greatly?? I don't get it.........................................at all.

It's not God , but the quality of human leadership in terms of character and competence, administration and policy making that should be taken into account !

The difference between holistically developed nations and undeveloped nations or failed states lies primarily in this.

Self-awareness is yoga. - Nisargadatta

Awareness is the great non-conceptual perfection. - Dzogchen

Evil is an extreme manifestation of human unconsciousness. - Eckhart Tole

57 minutes ago, michaelcycle00 said:

You said God creates suffering and pain for the greater good. Then I, by doing what I previously mentioned, am inflicting pain and suffering for the greater good. Now imagine your family was included in my mission to make the world a happier place.

Would you say that I am good as well?

Okay I understand. Thanks for clarifying.  

Just because the logic behind those decisions (of God and you) is similar does not mean that they are both justified the same.

By your logic you could say that there never is a greater good, which is false. We as society may want to imprison murderers, so that the greater good of our safety and freedom is provided. By your logic you could say "How is imprisoning anybody good?! If I decided to imprison your family because I believe that would make a world a better place does it make it good?!" That makes no sense.

And that shows the problem, we are humans and we are biased. Some people may think that imprisoning a murderer is a good thing, and some other may believe that it is not. But God is one, therefore he is the only one that is unbiased. He does not have his own agenda, because he is ALL. His agenda is to make it the most perfect reality possible for himself, and himself means for all.

Also just think about it, how would you create a body without pain. It is impossible. Every night in your nightly dreams you do the same thing, you create pain and fear in your dreams so that you can have an experience. Are you evil because you ever had a fearfull dream or a nightmare? No, that was necesarry to create the dream reality. 

Bitching about existence of pain and suffering is like saying, that if everything is not only pleasure and extasy then there should be no world at all. There should be no experiencing. That is the evil thing to say. Reality is perfect. 

Edited by Arthogaan

8 hours ago, SQAAD said:

And how can you even love Reality/God when there is so much pain, misery , dysfunction & etc?

By suffering that pain, misery and dysfunction without any resistance. That's what it means to love pain and misery. When you cry for another human being, that's love as well.
Love doesn't always feel good because it's not about feeling good to you as a human. Love is truly beyond human.
For us as an individual, the line between what is love and what's not is drawn at 'resistance'. But for God, even 'resistance' is simply an experience.

@StarStruck

13 hours ago, StarStruck said:

@SQAAD if you had a dream about you being poor and then you woke up… Would you feel bad about yourself because of a figment of your mind?

I would feel relieved and not bad at all. BUT still i've never experienced excruciating pain in my dreams. Only psychological.

I've never lived through the physical sensations of torture or being buried alive. That's a whole another ballgame.

@Ajay0

11 hours ago, Ajay0 said:

It's not God , but the quality of human leadership in terms of character and competence, administration and policy making that should be taken into account !

The difference between holistically developed nations and undeveloped nations or failed states lies primarily in this.

Humans are run by God. Everything is run by God. God is the only one in charge whether someone ends up becoming a Hitler or a Buddha.

Edited by SQAAD